Lindsay T.
I had been wanting one of these for years and about 4 months ago I finally took the plunge. I've been using it every day since then with my Philosphy Purity Made Simple cleanser and the brush head that came with it.

I'm left feeling a little underwhelmed. The most common opinion was that this was incredible, life changing, totally changed the beauty of their skin, etc etc. To me it's just your average cleansing tool. It does a great job of cleaning, the vibrations are a nice touch and I do feel like it's getting deep into my pores. But it didn't make my acne disappear, nor did it remove my blackheads or anything like that. My face feels basically the same as it did with my previous cleansing method (which was just my hands). I must say that since I have it, I will continue to use it because it is nice, but I don't see myself repurchasing when this one stops working.

I do however want to try some different brush heads and I will update this review when I do.