Clarisonic Mia Travel Sonic Skin Cleansing System, Yellow uploaded by Patricia G.

BY CLARISONIC

Mia is the new, go-anywhere sonic skin cleansing system in a great compact size. the one-button, one-speed mia fits your active lifestyle for beautiful, glowing skin wherever lifes adventures take you. all the great benefits of the clarisonic classic in a new, smaller size. the perfect compact cleansing system for use at home or on the go. see more...

• Are there different brushes that come with it? Or do you have to ...2 Answers
  • Is it really that worth it for the price?7 Answers
Amanda N.
I've been using the clarisonic for years and I love it. My skin is sensitive but it doesn't bother it. I keep mine in the shower. Super reliable (I've had the same one for 5-6 years now).
Connie P.
Covington, WA
This product is not only great for cleaning your face but it also is a great way to wake me up in the morning! It energizes me for the day while cleaning my skin. Love it!
Melina M.
The Clarisonic was honestly a lifesaver! I always struggled with acne but after using this for about a month with my cleanser and acne medication, my acne is so controlled and my skin looks amazing!
jaquessia s.
I love love this product ! After use my face feels so firm and exfoliated. I got this as a gift a few months ago and haven't stop using it since
Joann D.
Murray, KY
This tool is great I got one for a gift and I use it every day with my face cleansing it makes you feel so refreshing
Michelle H.
Riverside, CA
I love my brush! It exfoliates my skin and to be honest I have really tough skin. I also use this on my arms.
Liz W.
Springville , UT
Great little facial scrubber, I feel like it works well and love the interchangeable heads.
Patricia G.
This is a new product for I know it's been out for a lot of time now, but I recommend this device to every single person out there ! You see a difference in your skin on day one. It's smooth and it doesn't hurt your skin I truly, truly enjoy my Clarisonic Mia.
Sarah Z.
Is it really that worth it for the price?
Virginia Z.
Cypress
Are there different brushes that come with it? Or do you have to buy more separately ?