Clarisonic Mia Travel Sonic Skin Cleansing System, Yellow uploaded by Patricia G.

BY CLARISONIC

Mia is the new, go-anywhere sonic skin cleansing system in a great compact size. the one-button, one-speed mia fits your active lifestyle for beautiful, glowing skin wherever lifes adventures take you. all the great benefits of the clarisonic classic in a new, smaller size. the perfect compact cleansing system for use at home or on the go. see more...

• Are there different brushes that come with it? Or do you have to ...2 Answers
  • Is it really that worth it for the price?7 Answers
Jennifer F.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love my clarisonic brush!!!! I use it daily and have seen a huge difference in my skin. My skin is clearer, smoothr, and not as dry as it used to be. This is the best my skin has ever looked. I use it with the clarisonic cleansers that came with it but I would think it would work just as good with another cleanser since it really cleans out your pores. You can really feel the difference after using it. It makes your face feel refreshed.
Moriah  B.
Loveland, OH
The Clarisonic brush is what I swear by. It's the only product that gives me the results I'm wanting. It removes blackheads and keeps pimples from forming. Yes sometimes i still break out but this brush can take that breakout away in 1-2 days for me! Before it would take about 5 days to get a break out to go away (I was using my hands) yes they are expensive BUT they are worth it if you want healthier skin.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
I love my Clarisonic! I have been using this for about three years now. It gives my skin a great, clean feeling that I don't get when I am not using this product. I definitely notice a difference in my skin if I forget to use it. The only thing that can be a pain is keeping the brush very clean.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
I actually just recently purchased this product . And it's sooo good for dead skin and cleaning out pores . The brush is so soft . I usually only do it once a week because you don't want to do it to much it could really hurt your skin .
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
Works very well, keeps a great charge. Like the changeable heads some gentle some rough. I still have mine to this day . Very effective if mine ever had any problems I would buy another. Only problem would be it could be a tad smaller
Johanna M.
I love using this brush every night to cleanse my face and remove my makeup. The brush pulls the dirt out of your pores and exfoliates nicely. It is good if you can afford it but Vanity Planet is a good dupe. Beware sensitive skin
Tabitha M.
Started using this 2 years ago . I don't know what I ever did without it . It deep cleans . Easy to use and charge and travel with . Finding the right brush and cleanser is the only challenge I have since upgraded to the body .
Nhia L.
I love this to clean my skin. I have dry skin so I only use this once a week don't want to make my skin too dry and I love how it's make my skin feels. I use this for about 2 years now and love it.
Sara H.
Great accessory to keep up a fresh face. I don't use it every day, but about 3 times a week. This has stopped my use of any scrub washes which can damage skin, but keeps me feeling just as refreshed. Easy to clean and a very simple to use.
Jessica K.
Lake Forest, CA
I absolutely love my clarisonic brush!! First of all I love the cute colors. This is my favorite part of the night, getting to use this to remove all dirt from my face. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean!
Sarah Z.
Is it really that worth it for the price?
Virginia Z.
Cypress
Are there different brushes that come with it? Or do you have to buy more separately ?