BY CLARISONIC #4 in Skin Care Tools

With your purchase of a pink CLARISONIC Skincare Brush, CLARISONIC contributes to the Look Good. Feel Better program, which helps women with breast and other cancers look their best and manage their treatment and recovery with greater confidence. CLARISONIC is helping Look Good. Feel Better fulfill its mission to help cancer patients regain hope and confidence and feel more like themselves again. While cleansing is the first step in any skincare ritual, it is often overlooked and undervalued. CLARISONIC Mia gently yet effectively loosens dirt and oil to clear your pores. Helps reduce oily areas, dry patches and blemishes. Fine lines and wrinkles appear reduced. Remarkably gentle for cleansing all skin types, even with sensitive conditions such as rosacea and acne. Features cordless brush handle, International pLink charger (100-240V, 50/60HZ), sensitive brush head, trial-size CLARISONIC Gentle Hydro cleanser (1 oz.) and one-minute timer. Brand: Clarisonic. Style Name: CLARISONIC 'Mia - Pink' Skincare Brush Kit. Style Number: 328578. Available In Stores. see more...

• Are they really worth the money or not 2 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin and I've been wanting to buy myself a clariso...2 Answers
  • Does it work well. Does it peel your skin ?2 Answers
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Seattle, WA
LOVE! This changed my life. I have always been an avid face washer, always making sure to wash my face at least twice a day and never sleeping in makeup. But I always would have bumps under my skin that wouldn't go away no matter what I tried. One day I went into Sephora and decided to pick this up after talking to the sales lady about it. Oh my gosh, best purchase ever. It has helped remove all of those bumps, help clear up my dry skin, and just kept my face feeling 1000 times cleaner than just washing with my hands. It is completely worth the price, and even comes with a warranty if something happens to it. If anyone is on edge about deciding to purchase, DO IT. It's honestly amazing, and I happen to love the pink!
Cloe L.
Cloe L.
Gardena , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this device for a while now. My bf used it sometime too when he feels like his skin need a deeper clean. I don't use it everyday, only few times a week because i don't feel the need of using everyday. But every time i use it, it leaves my skin smooth and baby-butt like. Cant stop touching my face after every single use. Love it. The tip is do not press the device to hard on your face, could hurt you and damage your skin as well. And you should use it before bedtime, so you could apply your skincare routine right after the deep clean. The only thing i dislike is you have to change the brush every few months, other than that everything works great to me.
Erika N.
Erika N.
Mansfield, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my mia. I only use it every other day though. I don't feel l need to use it every single day. I don't use their face products with it, I use philosophy. The combination of the both make my skin super soft and I can tell the difference in my pores. I was breaking out a little but I'm also prone to breakouts so all the scrubbing probably just brought everything up and out. I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone. The only thing is it is a bit pricey and I can definitely see where the hesitation is to buy one but it's most definitely worth it.
Sigi S.
Sigi S.
Kansas City, MO
LOVE LOVE LOVE MY CLARISONIC! I didn't want to fork out the money but in a flash sale and with a gift card, I decided to invest. One of the best skincare decisions I've ever made! Gentle enough to use morning and evening but I use it mostly at night. You can use your favorite cleanser with it and I sometimes use a scrub if I need a quick resurface. My skin didn't go through the detox phase some talk about, instead it looked bright and clear after the first use! Seriously, invest in this thing!
Paola G.
Paola G.
Laredo, TX
I can't live without my clarisonic. It is a big investment but worth it. So if you've been thinking about buying one then you definitely should It made my skin so much better. I used to have so many blemishes on my face where I would get clusters (sorry tmi) of acne. Of course my skin didn't clear up in a day but it did take time. I use my clarisonic at night and I feel like it does deep clean my face and take off all of my makeup.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA
I use this every few days in the shower and makes my skin feel so smooth and clean. I use the radiance brush heads currently. It is reliable and starts lighting up when it needs to be charged which isn't too frequently and I keep mine in the shower and hasn't given me any problems. Don't keep on one area for too long or hard and you will get gentle expholiation that will let your skin take in products.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Graniteville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved my Clarisonic so much! It made my skin super soft and incredibly clean. The variety of brush heads available is excellent, you can find something that meets your specific needs. The only downside and why I won't give it 5 stars is that soon after my second year having it, it stopped charging completely. I will repurchase eventually, but it was a bummer that it didn't last longer.
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had my Clarisonic Mia for 6 years and I will never go without it! It's perfect for the hot sweaty days or cold, frigid days if you wear makeup. It cleans my face and leaves my skin clean and refreshed. It's gets all the makeup off my face and out of my pores. The Clarisonic is worth the investment because you'll see the difference in your skin and your face is worth it!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Macclesfield , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My clarisonic Mia 2 changes my life and my skin! This is definitely a game changer. It gets my skin so soft and fresh! It cleans your face 6x better than your hands alone. There's nothing I'd change about my clarisonic. I use it every single day. It has gotten rid of my texture problem and helped with my dry patches! My favorite device that I own!
Janice B.
Janice B.
Junction City, KS
My Clarisonic was great, it cleaned my face better than using just my hands. My skin felt soft and even though my skin is sensitive it wasn't too harsh. The only issue I have with the device is the price and the fact that it broke right after my warranty phase expired. Now I look at it like money down the drain
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a terrible time with blackhead and blocked pores. Does this help and will it minimize the size of your pores.
Brandi N.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Would this be good for sensitive skin. Do you put an exfoliating wash on it and then use it?
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
Ca
Clarisonic cleansing system really work ? Has anyone tried this product does it work good? Does it make it different in your skin?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Worth the money ?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Rosharon, TX
I always wanted to buy one but I would like to know if it is worth the cost, how it feels on skin, how do I clean it and if I need to know anything else before purchasing.