BY CLARISONIC #4 in Skin Care Tools

With your purchase of a pink CLARISONIC Skincare Brush, CLARISONIC contributes to the Look Good. Feel Better program, which helps women with breast and other cancers look their best and manage their treatment and recovery with greater confidence. CLARISONIC is helping Look Good. Feel Better fulfill its mission to help cancer patients regain hope and confidence and feel more like themselves again. While cleansing is the first step in any skincare ritual, it is often overlooked and undervalued. CLARISONIC Mia gently yet effectively loosens dirt and oil to clear your pores. Helps reduce oily areas, dry patches and blemishes. Fine lines and wrinkles appear reduced. Remarkably gentle for cleansing all skin types, even with sensitive conditions such as rosacea and acne. Features cordless brush handle, International pLink charger (100-240V, 50/60HZ), sensitive brush head, trial-size CLARISONIC Gentle Hydro cleanser (1 oz.) and one-minute timer. Brand: Clarisonic. Style Name: CLARISONIC 'Mia - Pink' Skincare Brush Kit. Style Number: 328578. Available In Stores. see more...

• Can be used daily?2 Answers
  • I’ve been wanting a Clarisonic for years!!! I just can’t ...1 Answers
  • Are they really worth the money or not 2 Answers
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I’ve had my clarisonic for a few weeks now and I can already say I’m in love with it. I’ve already noticed a huge reduction in the texture of my skin. I did experience a tiny, tiny bit of the “purge” process they say your skin goes through but it was nothing huge. The Mia 2 fits extremely well in the hand and is so easy to use. The device beeps letting you know when you move on to a new area of your face (20 seconds for chin, 20 for forehead, and 10 for each cheek). The oscillating brush head is a lot super gentle yet effective on the skin. Something I’ve noticed is that cleansers that don’t make my skin feel dry do make my skin feel dry with this device but it’s not a tight dry. It’s a clean dry. It does a great job cleansing the skin. The process also goes by super quick which is nice. I like using this more in the shower because it can be a little messy over the sink. I notice when I do use this over the sink water and cleanser drip on me which can be annoying. It’s fully waterproof so it’s not going to break in the shower. The only parts I don’t like is the storing the device, since it doesn’t come with a stand, and twisting off the head. Twisting off the head can be a little bit of a pain but with practice it gets better. I always clean off my brush head whenever I use it but about once a week I’ll twist off the actual head and try and clean any cleanser inside the device that might have seeped in. In such a short time I’ve really seen a difference in my texture and pores. If you’re contemplating purchasing this device so far I think it’s worth it.
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Love this as it gives you a deep cleanse. I use it with my foam cleanser, and sometimes have to use extra. It may be better with a gel. There are multiple intensities for brush heads, and this should work for all skin tones to truly pull dirt and excess oils from deep in pores. I use this every other day, and am so happy with it. It is even gentler than a face scrub.
Yailyn M.
I got this beautiful machine during Christmas and I was so excited to use it. It comes with the Clarisonic,a gel to wash your face and the charger. The first time using it my skin felt very smooth. The downfall of this product is the brush. The brush feels amazing against my face/neck. The reason why I’m so happy about this product is because it helped me clear my skin.
Stephanie H.
I love using my Clarisonic Mia Travel Sonic Skin Cleansing System, Pink in shower. It makes me feel like my face is actually getting clean! I’ve used it with or without the Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser and it works the same. I definitely recommend this cleansing system for anyone who wants to feel like they are getting a better clean!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I have a Solo Mio face brush. My sister has a Clarasonic and has been trying to convince me to use it. So I gave hers a try. I wouldn't really consider my skin sensitive but I felt like it after the first use. I used a facial cleanser that I have used before without any issues. The brush was the head that came with and not the one with more abrasive bristles. My face was burning after using it once. I put on moisturizer and still felt it. I didn't feel good until the next morning. It did however take off all the excess make up off that my make up wipe did not take off which is nice! It may just not be the brush for my skin. I'm not too sure that I would purchase it if I am being honest.
Mea B.
Cross City, FL
I wouldn't be able to live without my Clarisonic!!! I know it's a little pricey but i promise you it is beyond worth it! This is something that i will buy over and over with no feeling of guilt. My skin has completely changed since buying this product and i wish i could give it 100 stars!!!
Dominique M.
Athens, GA
I love this brush so so much. I have used the original and radiance brush heads and my skin always feels extra clean after using it. I love that it buzzes when it’s time for you to move to a different section of your face. I especially love using it after I’ve worn a full face of makeup.
Kira C.
Muncie
I absolutely LOVE this product! Ever since I got this back in December my skin has never better. It’s so gentle on the skin and makes my skin very smooth. I have very sensitive skin and I don’t think the brush heads are harsh on the skin. I also purchased the foundation brush head and it is also amazing! Highly recommend this product!!
Ella P.
Ocala
I got this for my birthday and love it. My mom uses them for over 10 years and love it. I get the acne head for it to help with acne but they have tons of other heads for different purposes. It Daley needs charging. I haven’t charged it in over a year and it works so well!! 😍
Allison G.
Indianapolis, IN
Makes my face feel amazing! I’ve struggled with acne since I was 11 and I feel like this really helps cleanse my skin so my treatments can really get down into my pores. I prefer to use it once a day (usually at night) in the shower after my makeup is off so the steam can open up my pores and this can get all the dirt out.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
I have a terrible time with blackhead and blocked pores. Does this help and will it minimize the size of your pores.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Would this be good for sensitive skin. Do you put an exfoliating wash on it and then use it?
Alexandria M.
Worth the money ?
Elisa G.
Ca
Clarisonic cleansing system really work ? Has anyone tried this product does it work good? Does it make it different in your skin?
Ridhima S.
Elizabethtown, KY
I have combination sensitive acne prone skin. I want something to give me that deep clean but not irritate my skin which leads to acne. Will this work for me ?