BY CLARISONIC #4 in Skin Care Tools

With your purchase of a pink CLARISONIC Skincare Brush, CLARISONIC contributes to the Look Good. Feel Better program, which helps women with breast and other cancers look their best and manage their treatment and recovery with greater confidence. CLARISONIC is helping Look Good. Feel Better fulfill its mission to help cancer patients regain hope and confidence and feel more like themselves again. While cleansing is the first step in any skincare ritual, it is often overlooked and undervalued. CLARISONIC Mia gently yet effectively loosens dirt and oil to clear your pores. Helps reduce oily areas, dry patches and blemishes. Fine lines and wrinkles appear reduced. Remarkably gentle for cleansing all skin types, even with sensitive conditions such as rosacea and acne. Features cordless brush handle, International pLink charger (100-240V, 50/60HZ), sensitive brush head, trial-size CLARISONIC Gentle Hydro cleanser (1 oz.) and one-minute timer. Brand: Clarisonic. Style Name: CLARISONIC 'Mia - Pink' Skincare Brush Kit. Style Number: 328578. Available In Stores. see more...

• Can be used daily?2 Answers
  • Are they really worth the money or not 2 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin and I've been wanting to buy myself a clari...2 Answers
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I’ve had my clarisonic for a few weeks now and I can already say I’m in love with it. I’ve already noticed a huge reduction in the texture of my skin. I did experience a tiny, tiny bit of the “purge” process they say your skin goes through but it was nothing huge. The Mia 2 fits extremely well in the hand and is so easy to use. The device beeps letting you know when you move on to a new area of your face (20 seconds for chin, 20 for forehead, and 10 for each cheek). The oscillating brush head is a lot super gentle yet effective on the skin. Something I’ve noticed is that cleansers that don’t make my skin feel dry do make my skin feel dry with this device but it’s not a tight dry. It’s a clean dry. It does a great job cleansing the skin. The process also goes by super quick which is nice. I like using this more in the shower because it can be a little messy over the sink. I notice when I do use this over the sink water and cleanser drip on me which can be annoying. It’s fully waterproof so it’s not going to break in the shower. The only parts I don’t like is the storing the device, since it doesn’t come with a stand, and twisting off the head. Twisting off the head can be a little bit of a pain but with practice it gets better. I always clean off my brush head whenever I use it but about once a week I’ll twist off the actual head and try and clean any cleanser inside the device that might have seeped in. In such a short time I’ve really seen a difference in my texture and pores. If you’re contemplating purchasing this device so far I think it’s worth it.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I have a Solo Mio face brush. My sister has a Clarasonic and has been trying to convince me to use it. So I gave hers a try. I wouldn't really consider my skin sensitive but I felt like it after the first use. I used a facial cleanser that I have used before without any issues. The brush was the head that came with and not the one with more abrasive bristles. My face was burning after using it once. I put on moisturizer and still felt it. I didn't feel good until the next morning. It did however take off all the excess make up off that my make up wipe did not take off which is nice! It may just not be the brush for my skin. I'm not too sure that I would purchase it if I am being honest.
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Love this as it gives you a deep cleanse. I use it with my foam cleanser, and sometimes have to use extra. It may be better with a gel. There are multiple intensities for brush heads, and this should work for all skin tones to truly pull dirt and excess oils from deep in pores. I use this every other day, and am so happy with it. It is even gentler than a face scrub.
Miranda J.
I like my Clarisonic, I do. But honestly I find it to be overpriced. I also use mine way less than suggested as it can easily cause over exfoliation resulting in enlarged pores. But when it’s cold and I have dry skin my face wash and moisturizer just won’t cut, I can slough it off with my Clarisonic and allow my healing product to penetrate into my pores even better.
Heather C.
Peoria , AZ
Not sure how I lived without this beauty tool! Deep cleans to the pint your skin feels fresh and tingly! Worth every last penny and you have the ability to switch the heads to meet your facial needs! Only needs charged every so often hold charge well and the greatest facial tool to deep clean ever!
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
I really enjoy using this product in the shower. I keep it it there so I can easily wash my face everyday. I love the way the brush massages my skin. I feel it actually working and cleaning my pores!! I asked for it as a gift because it is expensive but i really do  love it!! Yes worth it!
Lauren B.
Horsham, PA
I LOVE my clarisonic! I purchased my mia 2 years ago and it's still working! It rechargeable and has so many different heads for all different purposes. I have the acne, exfoliating and regular heads and they really help to soften and smooth the skin. Genuinely could not live without this one!
Annie O.
Jacksonville, FL
I know this is a pricey product, but it is for sure one of the best investments I have made into my skin care! I noticed a difference in my skin back when I first started using it almost immediately. I use it twice a day and pair it with my favorite facial wash.
Allyson A.
Homestead, FL
I love my Clarisonic! I love how they have different brush heads to accommodate everyone’s skin type or skin needs. I’ve used my dermalogica cleanser, philosophy cleanser, as well as my Clinique cleanser and it always makes my cleansing portion of my skin care routine a breeze. I feel like it really gets the cleanser in the skin to remove dead skin cells, makeup and dirt. A huge difference from just using your hands. I highly recommend!
Amy N.
Long Beach, CA
I love my Clarisonic Mia! My face feels invigorated, smooth, and clean when I use it. When you use the right brush head for your skin, you will receive optimum results. My first experience with one was when I got a facial at a fancy day spa and my esthetician used one on me. I have pretty deep pores, and I love how regular use of my Clarisonic Mia helps with cleaning and smoothing out my deep pores! I would definitely recommend this product. Don't forget to replace your brush head every couple of months!
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
I have a terrible time with blackhead and blocked pores. Does this help and will it minimize the size of your pores.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Would this be good for sensitive skin. Do you put an exfoliating wash on it and then use it?
Alexandria M.
Worth the money ?
Elisa G.
Ca
Clarisonic cleansing system really work ? Has anyone tried this product does it work good? Does it make it different in your skin?
Ridhima S.
Elizabethtown, KY
I have combination sensitive acne prone skin. I want something to give me that deep clean but not irritate my skin which leads to acne. Will this work for me ?