Clarisonic

Clarisonic Mia Smart...
727 Reviews
5 / 5
My wife has this Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device…I like to “borrow” it…shh don’t tell, guys like skincare too!! It’s got a couple of different speeds, and even a timer, which is great. It feels like my face and neck have just gotten the cleaning of a lifetime, really, the deep cleaning that my skin so desperately needs from time to time. I can feel and see the difference, the exfoliation makes my face feel so smooth and my pores even look better. Great tool for anyone!
4 / 5
This innovative device combines cleansing and anti-aging treatments, providing a comprehensive solution for achieving radiant and youthful-looking skin. With its gentle yet effective cleansing brush head, the Mia Smart removes makeup, dirt, and impurities, leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Additionally, the anti-aging applicators target fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven texture, helping to improve the overall appearance and texture of my skin. The device is easy to use, with intuitive controls and a sleek design that fits comfortably in my hand. Whether I'm using it in the morning or evening, the Mia Smart delivers noticeable results and helps me achieve my skincare goals effortlessly.
5 / 5
Er reinigt das Gesicht sehr sanft, aber gründlich und die Haut spannt danach nicht. Die Haut fühlt sich nach der Reinigung ​ erfrischt und gepflegt an. Sehr zu empfehlen.
5 / 5
I love this brush. It works so well at taking off dead skin and makes your face so clean. It lasts a long time. It’s easy to change the setting to your liking.
4 / 5
I loved this brush it worked amazing. I’m upset they no longer sell it anymore. However, the heads for the brush can be purchased on Amazon and for so much cheaper. Can’t go wrong w/ anything from Clarisonic!
4 / 5
I absolutely love the Clarisonic. I have been using it for years. I had one that had broken just because of using it for many years. When I went to replace it, I couldn’t find it anywhere I was finally able to find them through ebay. They have them at a reasonable price. I was so happy to find them that I actually bought two. One for regular use at home and one for travel. It’s the best product ever! It removes all of your make up and leaves your face free of blemishes and keeps your skin in perfect condition.
4 / 5
Comparing to previous Clarisonic that I bought couple years ago, this is a poor quality one. Everything is so light; the charger base which made from cheap plastic. Easy to move and drop at any tine. Other than that, nothing for me to complain.
5 / 5
Most effective brush to ever exist, works great as a cleansing brush, face and eye massager. It’s so durable that I’ve had one for over 5 years. Battery life is great, you can customize your routine to suit your needs.
5 / 5
I got this for a gift one year and have recommended it to everyone since, it helped with my breakouts so much and is so quick and easy to use. I bought the face massage Clarisonic after because I loved it so much.
5 / 5
Is a very good face brush I used it pretty much daily or twice a day. Battery is decent last a long time, is the only device I have for face cleaning and happy with it