Clarisonic

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This innovative device combines cleansing and anti-aging treatments, providing a comprehensive solution for achieving radiant and youthful-looking skin. With its gentle yet effective cleansing brush head, the Mia Smart removes makeup, dirt, and impurities, leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Additionally, the anti-aging applicators target fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven texture, helping to improve the overall appearance and texture of my skin. The device is easy to use, with intuitive controls and a sleek design that fits comfortably in my hand. Whether I'm using it in the morning or evening, the Mia Smart delivers noticeable results and helps me achieve my skincare goals effortlessly.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Er reinigt das Gesicht sehr sanft, aber gründlich und die Haut spannt danach nicht. Die Haut fühlt sich nach der Reinigung ​ erfrischt und gepflegt an. Sehr zu empfehlen.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love this brush. It works so well at taking off dead skin and makes your face so clean. It lasts a long time. It’s easy to change the setting to your liking.