BeautyBeauty ToolsSkin Care ToolsClarisonic
Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device

Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device

Our award-winning Mia Smart is our best anti-aging and cleansing device that gently exfoliates, minimizes the appearance of pores, firms skin, reduces under-eye puffiness, and flawlessly blends foundation. Clinically proven to help you achieve healthy, younger-looking skin.

is this product worth buying?
Does this make removing makeup easier?
Do you use any tools like this to cleanse your face?
Start your review of Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device!
Lasheba S.
Newark, DE
Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device uploaded by Lasheba S.
I still use the Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device almost every night. It’s powerful and works extremely well. Always leaves my face feeling exfoliated, fresh and clean. This Clarisonic brush works better than the ones I’ve tried in the past. It’s worth the price and I would recommend for ALL skin types.
Melanie  H.
Palm Bay, FL
Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device uploaded by Melanie  H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing skin care cleanser, exfoliating , polishing, toning, etc. device! I love the versatility of changing brush heads as needed. Unfortunately this device is no longer produced. I bought tons is brushes before they discontinued it. My skin has changed DRAMATICALLY since using this religiously for 2 years! Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device
Ashley  D.
Sacramento, CA
Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device uploaded by Ashley  D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device This Clarisonic helped clear my acne so I’m really grateful for this product. It’s really gentle but also effective in cleaning all the dirt and dead skin cells from your face. It’s great to have different brush attachments too.
Natasha R.
San Jose, CA
Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device uploaded by Natasha R.
I had gotten the Mia and had to get the most sensitive brush as I found the plastic bristles were just too rough. The cost and upkeep was another downside as you had to buy new brushes every few months and make sure you were sanitizing them in between each use. You had to make sure the brush would get fully dry to ensure no mildew or mold growth. Eventually stopped using it. Now Clarisonic went out of business as of 9/2020. 🙄
Vanessa V.
Davenport, FL
Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device uploaded by Vanessa V.
This is one of my favorite cleansing devices, not only for its effectiveness but also because they have so many different brushes to help you achieve your skin goals. Some of its features is that it’s waterproof, it has 3 different modes, guided timer, fits all attachments, and more. The award-winning Mia Smart is the best anti-aging and cleansing device that gently exfoliates, minimizes the appearance of pores, firms skin, reduces under-eye puffiness, and flawlessly blends foundation. BENEFITS: (depending on the head you have) REMOVES DIRT OIL & SUNSCREEN SMALLER PORES CUSTOMIZATION OF APPLICATORS GENTLE EXFOLIATION FIRMER SKIN & FEWER WRINKLES YOUNGER-LOOKING EYES* FLAWLESS MAKEUP BLENDING*
Terri C.
I am sad that the Clarisonic line has been discontinued. Before they closed down the line, I purchased a bunch of the clarisonic products to stock up. I have the Mia Smart - it connects online so that you can program it and track your activity online. However, I think the smart version is gimmicky. The regular device works just as well.
Yasmin N.
Pacoima
Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device uploaded by Yasmin N.
I have this and even though it expensive I really like it you can get a Coustom routine for your skin type they also have an app to keep track of your progress and it was really working untill I stopped using it I started to notice my face get bad so I really gotta start using this product again 😭🍄sorry for the really bad review overall It’s a good investment and is really  gentle on my skin Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device
Lauren H.
Chesterton, IN
Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device uploaded by Lauren H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just purchased this and my skin has never felt cleaner. The next morning my face looked so clear and glowy. I don’t know why I waited so long to purchase this.
Loren S.
Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device uploaded by Loren S.
Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device It’s a life changer. Great product. Keeps my skin pretty and smooth and ultra absorbent so I’m using less product. Works as advertised. This is my second Mia but first Smart. I really like the Smart’s gentle action. The App is straightforward and functional. Tool charged overnight and ready to use. I've been a clarisonic user for the past 9 years, I used to have crater size acne scars and after 1 year of use, it was like I never had a zit in my life. 👍 Worth every penny.
Amanda  B.
Belcamp, MD
Clarisonic Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device uploaded by Amanda  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been a clarasonic user for 10 years but recently upgraded to this mia smart model! I loved the bundle of products that came with it and over it was a great value. In just a few days of using this brush I swear you will be shocked how beautiful your skin will be. Plus it makes washing your face fun! And that motivates me to make sure I do it every evening

150 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...