Add a Photo

By CLARISONIC
#1727 in Facial Cleansers
Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A compact, lightweight sonic cleansing device with two settings for on-the-go purification, great for the holiday season and beyond. Solutions for:- Pores- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintone If you want to know more… This travel-friendly, lightweight, and waterproof device gives you smooth, radiant skin on the go. It fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, cleansing up to six times better than hands alone. The two new speed settings delicate and power cleanse remove impurities, sunscreen, and makeup. The high foaming, luxurious, milky Skin Illuminating Cleanser is specifically formulated for use with the radiance brush head to remove impurities and help transform the appearance of dull skin for a more radiant-looking complexion. This set contains:- Mia Fit Device- 2 x Radiance Brush Head- 3.4oz/ 100 mL Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Skin Illuminating Cleanser- White USB enabled universal voltage charger For best results, replace brush head every three months. Mia Fit Cleansing Device comes with a two-year warranty.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Feb. 5, 2017, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: Clarisonic Mia Fit Holiday Set Pink
I got this set while it went on sale at Macy's and fell in love with it. The cleanser is great as well. I don't know what took so long for me to commit to getting one.
Jean-A'Layn S.
Jean-A'Layn S.
Feb. 23, 2017, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: Clarisonic Mia Fit Holiday Set Pink
So I made this purchase at Macy's and got 40% off at the time, what a score! I started use the Mia Fit in replacement of my Mia 2 and this one is definitely nicer! My skin is softer, more radiant, and feels super clean. Definitely a must for a skin care routine ❤
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
June 27, 2017, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: Clarisonic Mia Fit Holiday Set Pink
This beautiful kit gave me a gift in my work and the truth is that I have not used much, because I do not suffer from acne but what little I used seemed good product and I did not do anything wrong on my skin, on the contrary.