BY CLARISONIC

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A compact, lightweight sonic cleansing device with two settings for on-the-go purification, great for the holiday season and beyond. Solutions for:- Pores- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintone If you want to know more… This travel-friendly, lightweight, and waterproof device gives you smooth, radiant skin on the go. It fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, cleansing up to six times better than hands alone. The two new speed settings delicate and power cleanse remove impurities, sunscreen, and makeup. The high foaming, luxurious, milky Skin Illuminating Cleanser is specifically formulated for use with the radiance brush head to remove impurities and help transform the appearance of dull skin for a more radiant-looking complexion. This set contains:- Mia Fit Device- 2 x Radiance Brush Head- 3.4oz/ 100 mL Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Skin Illuminating Cleanser- White USB enabled universal voltage charger For best results, replace brush head every three months. Mia Fit Cleansing Device comes with a two-year warranty. see more...

Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this set while it went on sale at Macy's and fell in love with it. The cleanser is great as well. I don't know what took so long for me to commit to getting one.
ALISHA V.
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Love the clarisonic! Have been a fan of it for awhile! I used to sell it and I started with the first one that came out the MIA with one speed and it lasted for so long! I upgraded to this holiday pack I got on sale at Nordstrom and I'm in love with it! I use it nightly in the shower. I like the deep pore cleansing brush head the best but been using the brightening one and it's okay not like the deep pore! My skin feels so much cleaner than just using my hands! Everyone should have one of these! The battery life is also amazing!
Jean-A'Layn S.
Jean-A'Layn S.
So I made this purchase at Macy's and got 40% off at the time, what a score! I started use the Mia Fit in replacement of my Mia 2 and this one is definitely nicer! My skin is softer, more radiant, and feels super clean. Definitely a must for a skin care routine ❤
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Got this for my birthday at Christmas. I absolutely love it. Prior to using the mia fit my forehead would always look a little flaky. Since then any flaky skin that I had in the past is no longer due to this clarisonic. I recommend it as a part of your daily skincare regimen. You won't regret it and will wonder why you did not get sooner.
Karen T.
Karen T.
I had my clarisonic Mia Fit in pink for couple of years now. I love I how I can wash my face with it and it gets my face cleaner and I don't have to use other products. Use my face wash and it cleans my face and takes the dead skin off. My face is clean and refreshed. Then afterwards I use my moisturizer.
Megan F.
Megan F.
I bought this being my first Clairsomic and I'm in love! I love the smaller device. The base charger is great! The way my ski feels when I'm done using the device is way better than just the regular old wash cloth. The radiance line is great as well! Very clean feeling great lather!
S H.
S H.
I really want to give t a better rating but it's been 6 months since I bought this and the mia isn't holding its charge. I have to charge it every 3 days and I use it twice a day. Normally I charge it once every 2 weeks. I have to contact the warranty department about this issue.
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Tulare, CA
Sooooo I got this as a gift for Christmas and I am not disappointed! It goes above and beyond to help your skin get rid of all that excess makeup and nasty residue that your face gets when out and around! I would recommend it for anyone who is looking for that extra clean skin!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
I love this product. I bought this almost a year ago during the Sephora VIB Rouge sale to try it out. I love it. It makes me skin feel great and my boyfriend even uses it (with his own brush head) and he loves it too and keeps his skin nice. Would recommend!
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I've been wanting a Clarisonic for such a long time. My Mia Fit is perfect for my small hands and takes up minimal space. I feel that it truly does get rid of dead skin cells on my face, which is something I've struggled with for so long. This is staple.