BY CLARISONIC

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A compact, lightweight sonic cleansing device with two settings for on-the-go purification, great for the holiday season and beyond. Solutions for:- Pores- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintone If you want to know more… This travel-friendly, lightweight, and waterproof device gives you smooth, radiant skin on the go. It fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, cleansing up to six times better than hands alone. The two new speed settings delicate and power cleanse remove impurities, sunscreen, and makeup. The high foaming, luxurious, milky Skin Illuminating Cleanser is specifically formulated for use with the radiance brush head to remove impurities and help transform the appearance of dull skin for a more radiant-looking complexion. This set contains:- Mia Fit Device- 2 x Radiance Brush Head- 3.4oz/ 100 mL Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Skin Illuminating Cleanser- White USB enabled universal voltage charger For best results, replace brush head every three months. Mia Fit Cleansing Device comes with a two-year warranty. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this set while it went on sale at Macy's and fell in love with it. The cleanser is great as well. I don't know what took so long for me to commit to getting one.
Jean-A'Layn S.
Jean-A'Layn S.
So I made this purchase at Macy's and got 40% off at the time, what a score! I started use the Mia Fit in replacement of my Mia 2 and this one is definitely nicer! My skin is softer, more radiant, and feels super clean. Definitely a must for a skin care routine ❤
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Got this for my birthday at Christmas. I absolutely love it. Prior to using the mia fit my forehead would always look a little flaky. Since then any flaky skin that I had in the past is no longer due to this clarisonic. I recommend it as a part of your daily skincare regimen. You won't regret it and will wonder why you did not get sooner.
Megan F.
Megan F.
I bought this being my first Clairsomic and I'm in love! I love the smaller device. The base charger is great! The way my ski feels when I'm done using the device is way better than just the regular old wash cloth. The radiance line is great as well! Very clean feeling great lather!
Sauti L.
Sauti L.
Glenn Heights, TX
Love this little powerhouse plus it's pink!!! This spin brush provides a deep clean that you can feel and see. My face feels noticeably cleaner and brighter after each use. A single charge lasts for weeks!  I definitely recommend it.
Brittani R.
Brittani R.
Pflugerville, TX
This product is amazing. So easy to use and travel with. Definitely met all of my expectations and would recommend this to anyone. The price point is a little high, however you get what you pay for.
Zelda W.
Zelda W.
Warren, MI
Amazing! A must for everyone. This company is great, and I recommend it honestly. I didn't really have expectations for it, but I'd say overall it was gentle. Packaging is to die for, I mean look how cute it is. Again, I would recommend it to everyone
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I love my Mia two. It does a great job of cleaning my face. It's really easy to use and handle. You can use it with and face wash that doesn't have beads.
Georgia B.
Georgia B.
tallahassee
I loved this Clara sonic and the wash it came with as it left my skin feeling refreshed and new and wiped off all of the dry particles
Conny B.
Conny B.
Tallahassee, FL
My favorite clarasonic holiday set and also my favorite face wash of theirs!!! It works well and leaves the face feeling so refreshed