Skin CareSkin Care ToolsClarisonic
Mia Fit Facial Cleansing Brush

Clarisonic Mia Fit Facial Cleansing Brush

Introducing beautiful skin in the palm of your hand. The new Mia FIT from Clarisonic has two speed settings, Delicate and PowerCleanse to remove impurities, sunscreen and make up 6x better than hands alone. The new compact, lightweight design fits in your handbag, gym bag or travel bag for radiant, smooth skin on the go. Mia FIT: After 5 years of research and engineering, Clarisonic introduces the new Mia FIT with a compact design and two new ultra gentle speed settings. Features: 2 Speed Settings (Delicate and Power Cleanse) Preprogrammed 1 minute pulsing T-TIMER Waterproof and Free-Standing Design Rechargeable with USB Enabled Charging Cradle 2 Year Warranty Radiance Brush Head: Included with your Mia FIT device, this plush brush head effectively cleanses skin with Velvety-soft bristles. Gentle enough to use twice daily. Skin Illuminating Cleanser: Included with your Mia FIT device, this high foaming cleansing milk removes impurities, enhances radiance, and improves the appearance of dull skin with Licorice Root, Peppermint Leaf, and Gingko Biloba extracts. Ingredients: This cleanser with Licorice Root extract, Peppermint Leaf extract, and Ginkgo Bilaba extract helps to make your complexion look more radiant. Rechargeable • Waterproof DEVICE COMES WITH: Radiance Brush Head Sample size Skin Illuminating Cleanser 30 ml USB Power Plug Wall Adapter

Is this product a good investment ?
Is this Clarisonic stop for itself in some minutes?thank you.
I've noticed my Clarisonic needs to be charged between every use. Anyone else experience this? Is there anything that can be done to get a longer charge from it?
Start your review of Clarisonic Mia Fit Facial Cleansing Brush!
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Clarisonic Mia Fit Facial Cleansing Brush uploaded by Anelis S.
This is my absolute favorite product from Clarisonic! I've had every single face brush since they first came out and this one is my favorite because of its small size and convenience. While smaller than the other ones, it's just as powerful and cute! I also love the face wash that came with it. It comes with a "radiance" brush head (pink) which is a little too soft for my likings so I purchased the one with the black ring around it which I believe is the one for sensitive to normal skin. Charges standing up on a circular dock & has 2 settings.
Lindsay G.
United states
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this product! I like how it's smaller and more compact than the original which makes it perfect for travel. I feel like my face is super clean after using this, I don't get that same deep clean feeling just using cleanser and my hands. I truly believe this has helped keep breakouts at bay because it removes so much impurities from the skin. My skin hasn't been this clear in a long time. What's great is they have so many different brush heads to choose from, to interchange out. Brush heads for sensitive skin, acne prone skin, dry skin, wrinkled skin, etc.. I highly recommend this product because it's far superior cleansing of the skin then just soap and your hands!
Neet B.
Fresno, CA
Love love Love ! This is amazing or exfoliating skin, it gets all my makeup off. Really helps to get rid of did skin and leave your face smooth, soft and glowing. I love the radiant face wash it comes with, it smells so good and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and clean.
Banni G.
Grand Prairie, TX
Clarisonic Mia Fit Facial Cleansing Brush uploaded by Banni G.
I’ve have this bad boy for over a year and I can’t stress enough to let people know how important is to double cleansing your skin. Is a bit pricey but so worth it!
Allie O.
Ukiah, CA
I love my Clarisonic! It completely removes all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft without harsh exfoliation. Clarisonic Mia Fit Facial Cleansing Brush
Dana G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this everyday, it help keep my skin clean and lets my skin care do deeper into my skin. This size is so easy to travel with. I also use this put on makeup it blends everything so beautifully.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
This is a must have for break outs! It's worth your investment. I've been having breakouts since I got off my depo shots and I started breaking out really bad, which I usually don't. I never broke out that bad, only two bumps here and there. But after looking at Wal-Mart, kmart, and target I found this and came across it in ULTA. It's really pricey but worth it.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
1,027 reviews
I spent $200 on this device and honestly it's worth every penny. My skin has been noticeably clearer and I rarely get a break out! I'm using the same cleansers I was before I had this system and I'm getting better results from my same products I thought weren't working. The bristle head it comes with is gentle so it won't scrub your face raw. It oscillates so the brush isn't rotating but more like pulsing. It helps push cleanser into pores to get all the makeup, dirt etc out. A deep clean without irritation. Also the charge on this lasts a while, i can go for 3 weeks without recharging depending on how often I use it.
Kiki P.
Austell, GA
I began as a fan of Clarisonic...I shopped carefully and while the price point was high, I will always seek quality and performance out of my purchases and don't mind paying more to achieve this. I'm glad I held off on what would have originally been a glowing review. My Clarisonic Mia Fit died one month out of warranty. I've never abused it or dropped it, nor was it cracked in any manner. It never traveled with me so it wasn't jostled. It basically sat in the womb of the charger or on my bathroom counter. However, when my unit stopped holding a charge and I checked the warranty, as is often the case, it was one month out of qualifying for replacement. So I did my research and found that this is a common complaint...units dying JUST out of warranty. Now I could overlook this if the price wasn't so high...however, at these prices I think it's reasonable to expect a Clarisonic unit to last more than 2 years. The company offered me a "discount coupon" toward another purchase. I dunno -- would YOU purchase this again if you knew you'd only get 2 years of use out of it? I want to add, I only used the unit once a week as I didn't want to over-dry my mature skin, so all things considered, I hardly got 2 years of use, in fact, just a fraction of that. To be totally fair, did it do the job (when it worked)? YES. It improved the texture of my skin and provided a deeper-cleansing. However, I've since purchased a similar unit by Liberex (highly rated on Amazon) and it was only $34. I've had it for a few weeks and I see no difference in the way it works or the level of performance. The replacement brushes are also MUCH cheaper. No, I cannot recommend Clarisonic based upon its inability to perform past the 2-year mark. There are cheaper alternatives that will not cause as much angst should they conk out.
Brittany E.
Rantoul, IL
NOTHING cleanses like a Clarisonic! I have tried both types of cleansing devices, and Clarisonic wins every time hands down. Compared to just using a makeup wipe, which I do at night to pre-cleanse, or just using my hands, the difference is huge. When using the Clarisonic my pores are completely freed of any dirt or oil, I have no dry skin flakes or patches, but my skin is not irritated or red. As someone with very fair, combination sensitive skin that is a huge feat. My Clarisonic is one of my Holy Grails - I will always have and use one!

129 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlin C.
Kingsport
il y a 2 ans
Content C. il y a 2 ans
YES! I definitely think so!
Mellanie L.
Lincoln , DE
il y a 3 ans
Lynn B. il y a 3 ans
I love it. There are different types of brush heads depending on your skin issues. My skin felt smoother and was cleaner. I use my regular cleanser with it.
Camille S.
Irvine, CA
il y a 3 ans
Ilse L. il y a 3 ans
Clarisonic mia 2 nd I would take advantage of the Sephora discount going on since they are pretty pricey, there so worth it they also have a lifetime guarantee.