BY CLARISONIC

A collection of luxury skincare essentials for a complete antiaging regimen featuring the Clarisonic Mia 3/Aria™ with the Cashmere Cleanse brush head and five top-selling skincare products. It's time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. Clarisonic's patented sonic technology gently removes the impurities traditional cleaning methods leave behind, cleansing six times better than your hands alone. In just 60 seconds, its sonic action removes impurities from pores so that creams, serums, and moisturizers are more effective. And with regular daily use you'll notice a reduction in dry patches, oily areas, and blemishes. Clarisonic Aria infuses sonic cleansing with a harmonic blend of function and form. Sleek, modern, intuitive, Aria sings with three speeds, a real-time battery-life indicator, USB-enabled pLink charger, and a drying stand that converts to a charging station when coupled with the pLink charger. This Set Contains: - White Mia 3/Aria - Clarisonic Lux Cashmere Cleanse Brush Head - Drying stand - USB Enabled Universal Voltage pLink® Charger - 1 oz Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser - 0.1 oz Amorepacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel - 0.5 oz Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream - 0.23 oz Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil - 5 Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™ Alpha Beta® Peels, Original Formula Clarisonic has the power to remove 30 times more age-accelerating pollutants than manual cleansing. see more...

Dorothy G.
Murphy, TX
I would love to receive this awesome set! Love having and keeping my skin healthy! I love all the pretty colors this product comes in toon I would definitely recommend to others! CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Jen C.
Ontario, CA
I love my Mia. I think that it makes my skin feel so much cleaner than when I just use my fingers. I feel like it really gets the dirt out of my skin and any leftover make up I could potential he be there.
Lily H.
Aransas Pass, TX
Favorite gift I have received in years! Holy grail of all holy grails. Definitely a fantastic set!
Stephanie E.
Toronto , SC
I absolutely love my Clarisonic Mia. It is definitely an essential in my skincare routine. It is gentle on my skin but very effective. My skin feels extremely clean after I use my Clarisonic. I use it in the evenings every night and i couldn't imagine my life without it. It definitely improved my skin overall.
pahola f.
Tegucigalpa
Bueno esta se me gasto hace unos 3 meses pero iguual me encanta porque quito esos barritos y espinillas es muy buena