BY CLARISONIC

A three-speed facial cleansing device with five brightening and moisturizing essentials for clean, soft, radiant skin. Clarisonic's patented sonic technology gently removes the impurities traditional cleaning methods leave behind, cleansing six times better than your hands alone. In just 60 seconds, its sonic action removes impurities from pores so that creams, serums, and moisturizers are more effective. And with regular daily use you'll notice a reduction in dry patches, oily areas, and blemishes. An effectively gentle way to deeply cleanse, the refreshing Boscia MakeUp-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil melts impurities and makeup without leaving an oily residue. Dr. Jart+ Brightening Infusion Hydrogel Mask is a gel-textured sheet mask designed to maximize absorption of active ingredients and brighten skin. The ultra-hydrating, hypoallergenic Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Mask delivers an immediate cooling sensation, leaving skin feeling clean, hydrated, and completely refreshed. AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel is a highly effective, botanical-based brightening exfoliator made without harsh ingredients. And AmorePacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System provides an instant and lasting boost of refreshment, counteracting chronic dehydration and enhancing delivery of treatment products. This set contains:- White Mia 3 Sonic Cleansing Device - Sensitive brush head - USB-enabled Universal Voltage pLink® Charger - Drying stand - 1.7 oz Boscia MakeUp-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil - Dr. Jart+ Brightening Infusion Hydrogel Mask - Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Mask - 0.2 oz AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel - 1 oz AmorePacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System Clarisonic Mia 3 infuses sonic cleansing with a harmonic blend of function and form. Sleek, modern, and intuitive, Mia 3 sings with three speeds, a real-time battery-life indicator, USB-enabled pLink charger, and a drying stand that converts to a charging see more...

Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
i cannot live without my clarisonic! no way. my chin area tends to be greasy and can never be cleaned by hands/face wash alone.  My first time using this i felt the grease gone for the first time in my life! It also removes make up, sun block, pollution and dirt so well and easily.  This is a MUST have in everyone's home. Men and Women!
Angie O.
I've had my MIA 3 for almost 2 years and I loved it soo much I purchased a Mia 2 for travel. I use it twice a day and it's the right amount of exfoliation I need for my skin. I can't do with out it!
Kristen P.
The Mia works well, but I can only use it once a day or I actually see bad results from over exfoliating. The makeup removing oil is good quality and removes the makeup effectively. The enzyme peel is nice and gentle, have not seen a ton of results from it though. The moisturizing spray is my favorite-- does not leave skin looking and feeling oily, is very lightweight. Have not gotten a chance to try the masks yet.
Valerie W.
Atlanta, GA
I love Clarisonic from way back when I got my first one, the Pro version. When it finally died I bought this set and I am not disappointed. It's a great value. The Mia 3 is wonderful and I love the highest setting to get my face really clean. And the extra products are good too. I really loved the face masks.
Julia M.
I bought this to replace my first generation mia (nothing wrong with it, just wanted to upgrade to the features the Mia 3 has). I can't say enough good things about any clarisonic in general. I have oily acne prone skin and this really helps to prevent breakouts and keeps my skin clean. I love the docking station that comes with the 3 as well! They should last years and years!
Armendy  D.
Hartwell , GA
Clarisonic is THE technology of at home skincare! I am a licensed Esthetician and I recommend all of my clients to use a Clarisonic daily! This is a skin changer! Love!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Clarisonic Mia 3 is the best beauty product I have EVER invested in! I don't know why I waited so long to discover it. It cleanses my skin like a boss and I see results immediately. #BestOf2015
Karen Massiel J.
Doral, FL
Es un producto muy bueno. Mw funciona bie. No menirrita la piel lo cual muchos productos hacen. Me encanta
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
If you want the Mia 3 this is the best value for $$ in my opinion. Would totaly recommend it works great.
Sky C.
I've never tried this before but it's definitely something I need in my every day routine. Hopefully this comes in a monthly box soon! I own a Clarisonic brush and I absolutely love it. I need moreeee
Avery E.
Rocky Mountain House , AB
Can you use this in the shower?
Leticia C.
i have a really oily skin, and acne, is this good for it? or what can you guys recommend me??