BY CLARISONIC

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set that pairs the Mia 2 with Kiehl's favorites that are gentle enough for daily use. Solutions for:- Pores- DrynessIf you want to know more… This set of skincare essentials is the ultimate holiday set. The bestselling Mia 2 delivers ultra-effective facial cleansing that removes dirt, oil, and makeup six times better than your hands alone. The radiance brush head has fine, plush bristles that comfortably cleanse while improving dullness for more radiant skin.A customer favorite, the Ultra Facial Cleanser thoroughly cleanses skin and removes makeup without over-drying or stripping skin of its natural oils. The moisturizing Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado provides daily hydration, while the Hydro-Plump Re-texturizing Serum Concentrate gives new life to dull, tired skin. It utilizes next generation liquid-to-serum technology to intensively hydrate skin as it improves visible signs of aging. This set contains:- Mia 2 White Cleansing Device- Radiance Brush Head- 2.5 oz/ 75 mL Ultra Facial Cleanser- 0.5 oz/ 14 mL Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado- 0.16 oz/ 5 mL Hydro-Plump Re-texturizing Serum Concentrate It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Genis W.
Genis W.
Hot Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves my skin feeling like I just left from getting a facial! My skin is so soft and clean feeling. The best product to have, well worth the buy and my ache is gone now!
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got for a gift and feel on love this makes cleaning my face and neck so simple and works great my skin looks 10 yrs ypunger with tgis system and a great cream.
Tawny G.
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This rush is amazing for keeping skin soft and clear. Packaging was cute. Make sure you replace your brush head every few months or they just breed bacteria.
Elainie J.
Elainie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush really helps and gets deep into my pores I have acne skin so it's very important that I get deep and I cleaning them.
berrahou i.
berrahou i.
Beauty Junkie Expert
"I love the way this product feels on my skin. I'm young but I feel like the anti aging stuff works wonders for my skin still. Extremely gentle and it's pricey but I think it's worth it"