BY CLARISONIC

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set that pairs the Mia 2 with Kiehl's favorites that are gentle enough for daily use. Solutions for:- Pores- DrynessIf you want to know more… This set of skincare essentials is the ultimate holiday set. The bestselling Mia 2 delivers ultra-effective facial cleansing that removes dirt, oil, and makeup six times better than your hands alone. The radiance brush head has fine, plush bristles that comfortably cleanse while improving dullness for more radiant skin.A customer favorite, the Ultra Facial Cleanser thoroughly cleanses skin and removes makeup without over-drying or stripping skin of its natural oils. The moisturizing Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado provides daily hydration, while the Hydro-Plump Re-texturizing Serum Concentrate gives new life to dull, tired skin. It utilizes next generation liquid-to-serum technology to intensively hydrate skin as it improves visible signs of aging. This set contains:- Mia 2 White Cleansing Device- Radiance Brush Head- 2.5 oz/ 75 mL Ultra Facial Cleanser- 0.5 oz/ 14 mL Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado- 0.16 oz/ 5 mL Hydro-Plump Re-texturizing Serum Concentrate It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I got this Clarisonic kit as a gift about 3.5 years ago and it still works great. I change the heads often, but I have to say, I can see the difference in my skin when I don't use the brush; even though I use high quality products. I believe the combo of both Dermalogica + the Clarisonic Mia 2 keep my skin looking bright and renewed! I know it says not to leave in the shower, but I don't like the mess it leaves when I use it outside the shower.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I got for a gift and feel on love this makes cleaning my face and neck so simple and works great my skin looks 10 yrs ypunger with tgis system and a great cream.
Genis W.
Hot Springs, AR
It leaves my skin feeling like I just left from getting a facial! My skin is so soft and clean feeling. The best product to have, well worth the buy and my ache is gone now!
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
This rush is amazing for keeping skin soft and clear. Packaging was cute. Make sure you replace your brush head every few months or they just breed bacteria.
Elainie J.
This brush really helps and gets deep into my pores I have acne skin so it's very important that I get deep and I cleaning them.