BY CLARISONIC #2 in Skin Care Tools

A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush with two speeds. It's time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. Clarisonic's patented sonic technology gently removes the impurities traditional cleaning methods leave behind, cleansing six times better than your hands alone. In just 60 seconds, its sonic action removes impurities from pores so that creams, serums, and moisturizers are more effective. And with regular daily use you'll notice a reduction in dry patches, oily areas, and blemishes. Here are some of the features this revolutionary skincare tool delivers: - 2 speeds for added cleansing customization - Pulsing T-Timer for 60-second cleanse - Improved user interface indicating speed and charge functions - 2 year warranty This set contains: - Clarisonic Mia2 2 Speed Brush - International pLink Charger for worldwide use - Sensitive Brush Head - 1 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser - Protective travel case Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare routine to provide skin that feels and looks smoother. It is ideal for all skin types. Used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. see more...

Reviews (1971)
  • "I do wash mine weekly, when I wash my makeup brushes, but I plan to replace my brush head about every 6 months, since I don't use it every day." in 13 reviews
  • "For me, my skin gets a bit irritated if I use this every day so I like to use it every other day at night before putting a face mask on." in 11 reviews
  • "I also see a HUGE difference using this to wash my face after taking off my makeup vs. using a makeup wipe and washing with normal face wash." in 11 reviews
  • "I love my Clarisonic, I think overall it is helping my skin out a lot, I use it like every night, and my face is surely clearing up." in 9 reviews
  • "You can live without it and there are other dupes out there but I think the clarisonic is a must-have for people really into skincare!" in 9 reviews
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I’ve had my clarisonic for a few weeks now and I can already say I’m in love with it. I’ve already noticed a huge reduction in the texture of my skin. I did experience a tiny, tiny bit of the “purge” process they say your skin goes through but it was nothing huge. The Mia 2 fits extremely well in the hand and is so easy to use. The device beeps letting you know when you move on to a new area of your face (20 seconds for chin, 20 for forehead, and 10 for each cheek). The oscillating brush head is a lot super gentle yet effective on the skin. Something I’ve noticed is that cleansers that don’t make my skin feel dry do make my skin feel dry with this device but it’s not a tight dry. It’s a clean dry. It does a great job cleansing the skin. The process also goes by super quick which is nice. I like using this more in the shower because it can be a little messy over the sink. I notice when I do use this over the sink water and cleanser drip on me which can be annoying. It’s fully waterproof so it’s not going to break in the shower. The only parts I don’t like is the storing the device, since it doesn’t come with a stand, and twisting off the head. Twisting off the head can be a little bit of a pain but with practice it gets better. I always clean off my brush head whenever I use it but about once a week I’ll twist off the actual head and try and clean any cleanser inside the device that might have seeped in. In such a short time I’ve really seen a difference in my texture and pores. If you’re contemplating purchasing this device so far I think it’s worth it.
Symone B.
Rahway, NJ
Review for: Sea Breeze more...
Oh yes, these things are darn expensive, I had to save up and budget my money to buy one (broke people problems), haha. However, it started with me going to a Mary Kay facial party for a soon to be bride. At the end they told us about the Mary Kay facial brush, which was about $50. Not having the money at the time I definitely wanted to try it and told my friend I'd order it once I had the money. Meanwhile, I did my research... and at the same time one of the beauty gurus I follow and listen to (Jackie Aina) was saying she swore by her Clarisonic. So I compared the two facial brushes, read TONS of reviews, watched a bunch of YouTube videos, and finally decided I was getting the Clarisonic. The next obstacle was choosing which brush head I should use. This is SO tricky because there are reviews from people who used the wrong brush head for their skin and their skin got worse. So that was a scary thought. When I ordered my Clarisonic it came with the sensitive brush head. I thought that was safe enough and if I needed extra cleansing I would order a rougher brush. I don't really consider my skin that sensitive but the sensitive brush head was PERFECT. Paired with my curology night cream (which I also reviewed, Curology) I pretty much created the dream skincare routine team. Since my skin has cleared up pretty much completely, I switched to the radiance brush head since it's softer and I don't believe I need such a deep cleansing anymore and it's definitely maintaining my skin nicely. Now, I just need something to help me control the oil that my pores produce so much of.
***I did try the deep pore cleansing brush (the blue brush head) for TWO days and immediately stopped after I saw 2 pimples forming. Not really sure how it could affect my skin that way, if it did, but I didn't want to take the chance of ruining my perfect skin streak and continued with the radiance brush head which is shown in the picture.

Anyway, I definitely recommend the Clarisonic, & waited to tell my friends about it until I had the results to prove it. They offer free engraving on the site and I COULDN'T pass that up lol 🤷🏾‍♀️😁💕
Emily J.
To be completely honest, this is the best thing ever! I do want to say I have been using this all year and this product hasn't caused me any problems other than a few which I am going to address.

I have extremely sensitive skin. Things easily irritate it and break it out. With that being said, when I first received my clarisonic, my face was becoming red and itchy. My skin was almost drying out because of my usage of this product. I was so confused; i just decided not to use it anymore.

After about a month or so, I started using it again. The same thing was happening and I was so confused. Therefore, I decided to change my brush head to the  CLARISONIC LUXE Cashmere Cleanse, High Performance Facial Brush Head, 1 ea . Let me tell you, that made all the difference. My face started calming down and actually felt amazing. Absolutely nothing was happening after that to make me feel like this is a waste of money.

Now I use this twice a day and honestly I still get acne but not as bad as I used to. This stuff really pulls any makeup and dirt out of your pores to the point when you go over it again with a makeup wipe, there is absolutely no makeup whatsoever on the wipe:)
Destiny R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Lavender more...
I love my Clarisonic Mia 2. I have normal to dry skin, mostly normal so I can't say I have noticed a large difference in my skin appearance but I can say it leaves my face feeling so much cleaner than simply using a make up wipe or my hands. It made washing my face so much quicker, making me want to do it routinely even on those nights I come home "too tired" from work to give my fave a deep clean. I like the cleanser my Mia came with and I love that it's waterproof even to be able to use in the shower. It has two speeds so I can have a day to day clean or deep clean and love that I can change the brush heads as needed. I keep mine away from everything to keep it clean and am sure to thoroughly rinse the brush head.  I got mine off QVC this holiday season because of the sales they have on bundles and the ability to break up the price into payments each month which is way easier than all of it up front
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: White more...
I recieved the Clarisonic Mia 2 free to try through House Party, opinions are 100% my own! That being said, the Clarisonic Mia 2 Facial Brush is nothing short of amazing! I have been using this brush for 2 weeks now and my skin has gotten so much smoother and much more clear. I use it on the Universal setting twice a day and it reallys brings results! The Clarisonic Gel Cleanser foams nicely and smells great, just a little
Dab on my Mia 2 and a couple of minutes, leaves my face soft, smooth and refreshed. I don't know why I never tried Clarisonic sooner. All I know is, this year, I'll have gorgeous skin for my holiday pictures and gatherings! Thanks Clarisonic! CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Jo K.
Review for: Other more...
I love this little gadget! I’m not going to lie I bought it more for the foundation brush then the cleaning. I already have a Foreo but I had to give this a try after watching this blend Out foundation and cream products. It works like a dream for these products and cuts down significant time when doing my makeup. I do use this for cleaning my face as well now that I have it and also feel like it does a great job with that. I like how it beeps for the time and I use that as a key to move to a different section of my face. It lathers cleanser well and I do feel like my skin is really cleaned. I would love to see them come out with a moisturizer brush to really get that in the skin too. I suppose you could probably use a separate clean foundation brush. May have to give that a try after I save up a little more for brush heads. Highly recommend!
Hannah L.
Lone Tree
Review for: White more...
I have been using this to wash my face for serval years now and I really mean it when I say it works miracles. It is defiantly expensive but it is worth the investment. It is very high quality and I have had no issues with mine breaking or anything what so ever. It is so easy to use and it even automatically turns off when you should be done and vibrates twice to let you know when to switch to a different part of your face! Using this on a regular basis with a good face wash will gradually lead into you having clearer and cleaner skin! This is my ride or die!
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
So worth it! I love my clarisonic. I have this one in baby pink and I use it everyday. It cleans 2x better than hands alone and I have the cashmere cleanse brush head and the foundation brush. and i love being able to wash my face with it in the morning and get the blood flowing in my face to make me look and feel more awake and brightening my skin and then switching to the foundation brush and perfectly blending in my makeup and then I use makeup wipes at the end of the day and then use my clarisonic to clean my face before bed and you can use it with whatever skincare routine you have. it’s so worth the money and they last for years. 💋
Karla A.
Rainbow City
Review for: White more...
Where do I even begin? The Clarisonic is a LIFE CHANGER!! Ive owned mine for almost 4 years and its still going strong! It has completely transformed my skin. I use my clarisonic every night, its an essential part of my night time routine! The biggest change that I notice in my skin is that it has a overall smoother texture. In conjunction with a good cleanser that suits your skin type the clarisonic is a must! The price is high I know but it will be the best investment you make for your skin!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Review for: Refreshing Daily Pink more...
I purchased my Clarisonic during Black Friday from my local ULTA. I have oily skin and before using my MIA 2 I’d always use my hands to wash my face and I just didn’t feel like I was getting my cleaners to do what they were supposed to. Since using the MIA 2 I’ve noticed my skin a lot healthier looking, my pores aren’t as noticeable and the oil production has decreased a lot!!! The brush is really easy to clean and it’s awesome that it plays a song when it’s time to change brush head. I’m glad I made the purchase.
Preslee N.
O Fallon, MO
I've heard mixed things on this depending on your skin type. I have pretty combination skin- sometimes oily tzone and really dry around my nose. I don't have acne prone skin- just large pores, some texture and some blackheads. I want to clear those up so I looked into this. Is this product good for that or more strictly for people with acne prone skin
Jet S.
Daphne, AL
Is the Mia 2 waterproof?
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Can i get this cheaper anywhere at all? doubt it but i have to ask
Barbie K.
Troy, MI
Getting one for Christmas was wondering this or the clarisonic mia???
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
Is this product really worth the price? I'm so tempted but want to make sure it really makes a difference.