BY CLARISONIC #1 in Skin Care Tools

A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush with two speeds. It's time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. Clarisonic's patented sonic technology gently removes the impurities traditional cleaning methods leave behind, cleansing six times better than your hands alone. In just 60 seconds, its sonic action removes impurities from pores so that creams, serums, and moisturizers are more effective. And with regular daily use you'll notice a reduction in dry patches, oily areas, and blemishes. Here are some of the features this revolutionary skincare tool delivers: - 2 speeds for added cleansing customization - Pulsing T-Timer for 60-second cleanse - Improved user interface indicating speed and charge functions - 2 year warranty This set contains: - Clarisonic Mia2 2 Speed Brush - International pLink Charger for worldwide use - Sensitive Brush Head - 1 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser - Protective travel case Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare routine to provide skin that feels and looks smoother. It is ideal for all skin types. Used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. see more...

• This is pretty interesting... but expensive is it worth it?4 Answers
  • What's Clarisonic Mia?? How does this help improve someone skin ...2 Answers
  • what is this good for?3 Answers
CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System
  • "I do wash mine weekly, when I wash my makeup brushes, but I plan to replace my brush head about every 6 months, since I don't use it every day." in 13 reviews
  • "For me, my skin gets a bit irritated if I use this every day so I like to use it every other day at night before putting a face mask on." in 11 reviews
  • "I also see a HUGE difference using this to wash my face after taking off my makeup vs. using a makeup wipe and washing with normal face wash." in 11 reviews
  • "I love my Clarisonic, I think overall it is helping my skin out a lot, I use it like every night, and my face is surely clearing up." in 9 reviews
  • "You can live without it and there are other dupes out there but I think the clarisonic is a must-have for people really into skincare!" in 9 reviews
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I’ve had my clarisonic for a few weeks now and I can already say I’m in love with it. I’ve already noticed a huge reduction in the texture of my skin. I did experience a tiny, tiny bit of the “purge” process they say your skin goes through but it was nothing huge. The Mia 2 fits extremely well in the hand and is so easy to use. The device beeps letting you know when you move on to a new area of your face (20 seconds for chin, 20 for forehead, and 10 for each cheek). The oscillating brush head is a lot super gentle yet effective on the skin. Something I’ve noticed is that cleansers that don’t make my skin feel dry do make my skin feel dry with this device but it’s not a tight dry. It’s a clean dry. It does a great job cleansing the skin. The process also goes by super quick which is nice. I like using this more in the shower because it can be a little messy over the sink. I notice when I do use this over the sink water and cleanser drip on me which can be annoying. It’s fully waterproof so it’s not going to break in the shower. The only parts I don’t like is the storing the device, since it doesn’t come with a stand, and twisting off the head. Twisting off the head can be a little bit of a pain but with practice it gets better. I always clean off my brush head whenever I use it but about once a week I’ll twist off the actual head and try and clean any cleanser inside the device that might have seeped in. In such a short time I’ve really seen a difference in my texture and pores. If you’re contemplating purchasing this device so far I think it’s worth it.
Symone B.
Rahway, NJ
Review for: Sea Breeze more...
Oh yes, these things are darn expensive, I had to save up and budget my money to buy one (broke people problems), haha. However, it started with me going to a Mary Kay facial party for a soon to be bride. At the end they told us about the Mary Kay facial brush, which was about $50. Not having the money at the time I definitely wanted to try it and told my friend I'd order it once I had the money. Meanwhile, I did my research... and at the same time one of the beauty gurus I follow and listen to (Jackie Aina) was saying she swore by her Clarisonic. So I compared the two facial brushes, read TONS of reviews, watched a bunch of YouTube videos, and finally decided I was getting the Clarisonic. The next obstacle was choosing which brush head I should use. This is SO tricky because there are reviews from people who used the wrong brush head for their skin and their skin got worse. So that was a scary thought. When I ordered my Clarisonic it came with the sensitive brush head. I thought that was safe enough and if I needed extra cleansing I would order a rougher brush. I don't really consider my skin that sensitive but the sensitive brush head was PERFECT. Paired with my curology night cream (which I also reviewed, Curology) I pretty much created the dream skincare routine team. Since my skin has cleared up pretty much completely, I switched to the radiance brush head since it's softer and I don't believe I need such a deep cleansing anymore and it's definitely maintaining my skin nicely. Now, I just need something to help me control the oil that my pores produce so much of.
***I did try the deep pore cleansing brush (the blue brush head) for TWO days and immediately stopped after I saw 2 pimples forming. Not really sure how it could affect my skin that way, if it did, but I didn't want to take the chance of ruining my perfect skin streak and continued with the radiance brush head which is shown in the picture.

Anyway, I definitely recommend the Clarisonic, & waited to tell my friends about it until I had the results to prove it. They offer free engraving on the site and I COULDN'T pass that up lol 🤷🏾‍♀️😁💕
Taylor K.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Clarisonic White, White more...
I don’t think I could go more than a day without it!! I have had my Clarisonic Mia 2 for over 3 years now and it still works like new. One of my biggest fears is that I’m going to forget to pack it on a trip or forget to charge it and have to go half a day without using it. Until you have tried it you can’t believe the difference in how clean your face feels after washing compared to just using your hands. The different brush head options for acne, sensitive skin, deep pore, etc. do really make a difference. My brush set came with one of each which allowed me to determine which was best for my skin. As long as you change your brush heads every three months and clean the brush regularly there is no concern of sanitation. I use my Clarisonic brush twice a day and when fully charged lasts at least 2 weeks. It takes about 12 hours to fully charge. I have found my favorite cleanser to use with my Clarisonic to be Origins Checks and Balances™ because of it’s frothiness. You don’t want a cleaner that exfoliates or doesn’t lather well because the combination with the brush will be too harsh. I have given Clarisonic brushes as gifts to my mom and sister and they love theirs as well!!
Destiny R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Lavender more...
I love my Clarisonic Mia 2. I have normal to dry skin, mostly normal so I can't say I have noticed a large difference in my skin appearance but I can say it leaves my face feeling so much cleaner than simply using a make up wipe or my hands. It made washing my face so much quicker, making me want to do it routinely even on those nights I come home "too tired" from work to give my fave a deep clean. I like the cleanser my Mia came with and I love that it's waterproof even to be able to use in the shower. It has two speeds so I can have a day to day clean or deep clean and love that I can change the brush heads as needed. I keep mine away from everything to keep it clean and am sure to thoroughly rinse the brush head.  I got mine off QVC this holiday season because of the sales they have on bundles and the ability to break up the price into payments each month which is way easier than all of it up front
Erin B.
Review for: White more...
Invest in yourself. I’ve had my Clarisonic Mia 2 for almost three years. I use it fairly faithfully every night. There is no doubt that the texture and appearance of my skin is dramatically improved and appears more healthy and youthful. It has a comfortable handle, head cover, is waterproof, comes with a magnetic charger and traveling case. It comes with a hefty price tag, but worth the cost. Replace the brush heads regularly to avoid skin infections. I find myself not needing all of the microdermabrasion treatments I used to get to get a similar results. Invest in yourself.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Sweet Violet (online only) more...
I honestly have no earthly idea why I purchased this item, but I am so glad that I did. This cleans my face way better than my hands and fingers ever could. It’s quick and doesn’t require you to drip water all of yourself! It’s become such a time saver for me. My skin is radiant. My pores are finally shrinking! The only reason I am giving four stars is because it is a little bit pricy. It is absolutely worth the price though. If you wear make-up daily I high recommend using IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Makeup™ 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Balm with the Clarisonic. Don’t be alarmed by the crisco-like, greasy texture. It will remove every last bit of your make-up and, believe it or not, will NOT leave your face oily at all. For reference, I have combination acne-prone skin. This is an absolute game changer
Riley R.
Muskegon, MI
This has changed my life and my acne. I have had cystic acne for so long that gets painful and really red. This brush deep cleans my skin without irritating it and I love the adjustable speed. It really gets off ALL of my makeup even after I use a makeup wipe. There will still be makeup left after using a wipe which really shows how much it helps clean. My acne has helped clear up and I would honestly pay any price for it. I was skeptical because it’s almost $200 but it is so worth it and comes with a warranty. It makes a great gift and typically goes on sale around Christmas. I can’t live without this.
Tobey D.
I love my Mia. It’s compact and great for travel as well. I use my Clarisonic every night. It removes makeup you can’t see or makeup left by just using your hands or a washcloth. I highly recommend it! It’s like giving yourself a mini facial every night. I use the brush for sensitive skin, I have eczema and my skin gets irritated by so many products/tools. The brush does not irritate my skin at all. I also was able to use the cleanser that came in the kit! This NEVER happens, I’m allergic to so many skincare items. No stinging and it didn’t leave a residue or leave my skin feeling tight. Love it.
Emily J.
To be completely honest, this is the best thing ever! I do want to say I have been using this all year and this product hasn't caused me any problems other than a few which I am going to address.

I have extremely sensitive skin. Things easily irritate it and break it out. With that being said, when I first received my clarisonic, my face was becoming red and itchy. My skin was almost drying out because of my usage of this product. I was so confused; i just decided not to use it anymore.

After about a month or so, I started using it again. The same thing was happening and I was so confused. Therefore, I decided to change my brush head to the  CLARISONIC LUXE Cashmere Cleanse, High Performance Facial Brush Head, 1 ea . Let me tell you, that made all the difference. My face started calming down and actually felt amazing. Absolutely nothing was happening after that to make me feel like this is a waste of money.

Now I use this twice a day and honestly I still get acne but not as bad as I used to. This stuff really pulls any makeup and dirt out of your pores to the point when you go over it again with a makeup wipe, there is absolutely no makeup whatsoever on the wipe:)
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
I have been using my Clarisonic system for about 4 weeks now, and I have certainly noticed a change in my skin. It feels smooth after each use, and it had kept blemishes away. I also feel as though my skin is less oily now, probably because it is helping my skin products to sink in better now. My only problem with this is that it does not fully dry between uses, and I am afraid of thinks like mold and bacteria forming on the brush head because of that. Water gets trapped behind the brush head. I'll have to clean out the brush regularly.
Preslee N.
O Fallon, MO
I've heard mixed things on this depending on your skin type. I have pretty combination skin- sometimes oily tzone and really dry around my nose. I don't have acne prone skin- just large pores, some texture and some blackheads. I want to clear those up so I looked into this. Is this product good for that or more strictly for people with acne prone skin
Jet S.
Daphne, AL
Is the Mia 2 waterproof?
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Can i get this cheaper anywhere at all? doubt it but i have to ask
Barbie K.
Troy, MI
Getting one for Christmas was wondering this or the clarisonic mia???
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
Is this product really worth the price? I'm so tempted but want to make sure it really makes a difference.