CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Jessica B.CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Amy Z.CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Amy Z.See all 116 photos
81 colors available

BY CLARISONIC #1 in Skin Care Tools

A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush with two speeds. It's time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. Clarisonic's patented sonic technology gently removes the impurities traditional cleaning methods leave behind, cleansing six times better than your hands alone. In just 60 seconds, its sonic action removes impurities from pores so that creams, serums, and moisturizers are more effective. And with regular daily use you'll notice a reduction in dry patches, oily areas, and blemishes. Here are some of the features this revolutionary skincare tool delivers: - 2 speeds for added cleansing customization - Pulsing T-Timer for 60-second cleanse - Improved user interface indicating speed and charge functions - 2 year warranty This set contains: - Clarisonic Mia2 2 Speed Brush - International pLink Charger for worldwide use - Sensitive Brush Head - 1 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser - Protective travel case Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare routine to provide skin that feels and looks smoother. It is ideal for all skin types. Used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. see more...

• This is pretty interesting... but exp...Very much. I use my clarisonic... 3 Answers
  • Any dupes for this?Try Burlington, Marshall's or ... 2 Answers
  • I bought this product a few months ag...Agreed. My face doesn't really... 2 Answers
Photos (115)
  • "I do wash mine weekly, when I wash my makeup brushes, but I plan to replace my brush head about every 6 months, since I don't use it every day." in 13 reviews
  • "For me, my skin gets a bit irritated if I use this every day so I like to use it every other day at night before putting a face mask on." in 11 reviews
  • "I also see a HUGE difference using this to wash my face after taking off my makeup vs. using a makeup wipe and washing with normal face wash." in 11 reviews
  • "I love my Clarisonic, I think overall it is helping my skin out a lot, I use it like every night, and my face is surely clearing up." in 9 reviews
  • "You can live without it and there are other dupes out there but I think the clarisonic is a must-have for people really into skincare!" in 9 reviews
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Signal Hill, CA
Cost: $169.00 USD

Okay, now I know everyone loves this product. I just want to be completely honest with my experience with it so hopefully what happened to me doesn't happen to anyone else. I was skeptical about purchasing this cause of the price. After thinking it over for about half a year I finally caved in and purchased one in the really cute Hot Pink color.

I have sensitive skin, always have. I have a fair/medium complexion, hardly get pimples (except for the one that might pop up at that time of the month...), no visible enlarged pores or anything. The reason I decided to get the tool was because my brother and I started getting skin problems (pimples, skin started getting oily) once we moved here to the US, and I have never had a facial in my life. So a friend of ours suggested this tool saying it would save us time and money and that it would be basically be the best investment we ever made, I even went to a professional and asked if it was worth it, which they said if used properly it would be great for my skin since I probably haven't had a really deep cleaning done to my face.

Okay so, I buy it. First time I use it, wow! My skin looks like its glowing, I can see when I use my toner there isn't even any dirt after. So I am thinking great right? Wrong. After using it for only three days, my skin started to feel wrong. And it started to look bad. But I figured since I was told my skin would go through a 'purging' I figured it was only normal since my skin was getting rid of all this gunk underneath. I stuck with it for a month, my face looked so horrible. Just break out after break out. Then it started to subside somewhat, so I was thinking that my skin would start to look awesome. Wrong again. So yes, no more breakouts, but then my nose started getting blackheads which I have never gotten before. The person I spoke to regarding it told me to stick with it for another month. I did. Nothing helped. I stopped using it completely and my skin healed up. But from using this tool (which I did not use everyday twice a day, that's too much even if they tell you its safe...), my pores are now HUGE, I got broken capillaries, the pores on my nose were now huge and I get blackheads. Basically it was the worst thing I ever did to my skin.

Now that I got my face to heal and got things back to normal. I am not saying do not purchase this, by no means. My brother and I both got one and it works well for him. It all depends on your skin, if you have good skin, YOU DON'T NEED THIS TOOL. Exfoliate another way that is less traumatizing to your skin. Its true most of those who try it experience break outs cause it brings all the dirt and things underneath your skin to the surface, but if you have given it a good two months or so and your skin doesn't improve, time to get the receipt and return it.

And also if it works great for you then awesome but limit how many times you use it within a week. Exfoliating your skin is something that is good, in limitation. Also if you experienced the same thing as me and want ways to undo it let me know. Perhaps I can help. I really wanted this to work for me but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Will never purchase again.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Davie, FL
Don't know how i ever survived without this product. I have never been one to have bad skin, besides the occasional blemish or two I have always been blessed with clear skin. I have combination dry and oily skin, and have used traditional face cleaners with my hands or a soft wash cloth. I really wanted to try this product to get my pores extra clean after taking off my makeup. I felt that my makeup remover would leave behind dirt and clog my pores. I received the Mia 2 as a Christmas gift and all I can say is it's AMAZING. I am always getting compliments about how radiant and youthful my skin always looks. I usually don't wear a full face of makeup during the week, but people are always asking what foundation I use, I'm proud to tell them I am not wearing anything! They are shocked and immediately inquire what I use to clean my face, "the Mia 2 of course!" Most of my friends and co-workers have already gone out and purchased this product and they too are using it with great results. The product can seem a little pricey but when you stop paying for makeup remover, and are using less face wash with a better clean you pretty much come out even. HIGHLY recommended! I use the sensitive brush head with Clarisonic face wash, I don't have sensitive skin; however, I find that this formulation leaves my skin silky, smooth and radiant for an all day youthful dewy look.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
I love this machine. I got it because I'm very prone to breakouts and oily skin. Since getting it, my skin has gotten much better all things being equal. It actually makes cleaning your face much more efficient and you can feel the difference right away. There are more strokes per second compared to using your hands or a wash cloth and the charge lasts a whole week using it twice a day. It also comes with a nice little case so traveling with it couldn't be any easier.

I'm a normal guy and that means I do the minimum when it comes to taking care of skin. Having this machine makes taking care of my skin seamless and the result is brilliant, clear, and healthy skin without having to spend 20 minutes every morning and night. It takes 60 seconds to be exact and you can use it right in the shower. I also use normal face cleanser so there is no need to buy Clarisonic products, but it's an option.

Only bummer, which I can live with, is that you have to replace the brush every 3 months and they cost about $20-$30 depending on how many you buy and where you buy it. So that's 4 brushes you need to replace a year and Clarisonic seems to be the only choice with replacement brushes.
Regina V.
Regina V.
Central Sq, NY
For someone with acne prone skin this is an absolute must have. completely worth the price. this has truly changed my skin. using it every night for about 5 minutes (even though you are supposed to do one minute) it brings dirt and grime to the surface of your face cleaning so much deeper than your hands alone. I love that it is so easy to use. it's waterproof so you can use it in the shower and not get electricuted. I use this product every single night sometimes in the morning. it comes with a brush head for sensitive skin. you replace the brush heads every 3 months. the product also comes with a sample soap, charger and traveling case. another cool feature about the clarisonic is it has two speeds. I always use the heavier and faster serting. you can also snap the brush head to just put the smaller piece on to work on spot treatment or get in hard to reach areas like the nose and between eyebrows. I am truly obsessed and recommend this to anyone and everyone who wants to improveskin
Iryna H.
Iryna H.
Cary, NC
So I have finally gave in and purchased this with the help of the Sephora sales person, he told me if I do not like it after using it I can always return it even if used.

So I definitely will not be returning this, this little brush has honestly made an amazing difference in my skin and i have used it for just 4 days. My skin is soo soft like a baby's skin, I cannot stop touching it. I feel like I am glowing. I was walking and saw my self in the mirror and did like a double take because I couldn't believe my face looks so beautiful.

I suffer from acne marks, bumps and cystic acne, this has definitely made my acne marks lighter and I see them fading each day, but I also use brightening cleanser and moisturizer along with this.

Honestly this is worth every penny in my opinion it really made my skin feel great and so smooth, I'm serious you guy I cannot stop touching my face haha its so soft. If you are hesitant go buy it at Sephora try it and I promise you will not want to return it!
Chandria B.
Chandria B.
Huntington , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love. I can't say enough good things about my Clarisonic. The price might seem a little outrageous, but it's well worth it and it lasts forever so you definitely get your money's worth. Also the clarisonic website has sales often so sign up for emails for deals.

I use the sensitive brush head and only use the first speed setting because I have very sensitive skin. This is not too abrasive at all. Plus you can use your favorite cleanser for your skin type to personalize it. The cleanser that came with it is very cleansing, but not super moisturizing. However it didn't break me out or dry me out too much. I recommend it as a place to start but I wouldn't repurchase it because I have better cleansers for my dry skin.

This is completely waterproof so you can use it in the shower where the steam really opens your pores. It charges via a magnetic charger and holds charge for a long long time. I only use mine a few times a week so the charge lasts a good month at least.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Katy, TX
In the last several years I have noticed my skin changing, for the worse, which I know is pretty common as you enter your mid-twenties. I've never had skin issues or really had to worry about breakouts, but suddenly I was struggling with dry skin, milia and closed commodes, and breakouts. I've tried so many different things, including another skin brush (Olay Pro-X brush), but it just seemed to tear up my skin and exacerbate my dryness/sensitivity. I decided to try out the Clarisonic and within weeks, I was in love. I use this anytime I've worn a lot of makeup (usually every other night, sometimes every night), and it truly has cleared up my skin. I have also noticed a dramatic decrease in the milia on my face. Though it can be a bit pricey, it's definitely worth the investment. If you have dry and/or sensitive skin, I recommend the ultra sensitive brush head and using a gentle cleanser (I personally use CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser) and a nighttime moisturizer afterwards.
Dade C.
Dade C.
I have heard great things about this cleaning system and decided to invest. PROS:
I love how it exfoliates, prevents breakouts, removes dead skin/cells do that my skin glows and is radiant naturally, it's waterproof, holds an excellent charge--I've had since Nov.and I have not recharged yet, compact, travel friendly, timer so that I know when to move to another area on my face, thoroughly cleans all makeup off, gentle (depending on the brushhead used) I have sensitive and cashmere brush heads.
Cons:
The purging process--about 2wks to 1mth, this will bring everything to the surface and it can be unnerving bc bumps started to appear for a few days. Now, they don't surface. I was not prepared for the breakouts but I also changed my eating habits and that has helped with my skincare routine. (dairy--brought chin breakouts)
To prevent mildew under the brush head, detach/remove after use and allow to air dry, turn the handheld over as well to allow water to drain after use
Analyssa C.
Analyssa C.
I finally bit the bullet and decided to buy one, after trying almost everything else to clear my skin.

I'm so glad I did. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to NOT using one. It only took a few days for me to have the clearest skin I've had in years. And I was still using the same products as before, so I know it was this that made all the difference. I know that some people are scared of the so called "purge phase" but it's not real, it'll only happen if you're being too rough with your skin. There are a lot of different factors that go into it (different brush heads, different speeds, how often you use it) so you really have to play around with it to find out what works best for YOUR skin. I personally use it every night with the sensitive head on the normal speed, and my skin loves it (but I'll let it be known that my skin isn't very sensitive). If you care a lot about your skin, I'd say this is a must have investment.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Literally just buy it! I tried to put off buying this for the longest time because of the price, but my skin was breaking out so badly once that I just finally gave it and purchased it. Literally, the best decision of my life! I know a lot of people say that it breaks them out at first (totally normal because the Clarisonic is bringing all of the dirt in your skin to the surface to flush out), but it did not break me out at all. It changed my skin texture by making it look so much smoothr and firmer and helped the breakouts to go away.

I have dry and sensitive skin and I use the sensitive brush head and it doesn't cause me any problems so far. I've been using the Clarisonic for a year now. If you have a lot of breakouts or just bad skin texture, I 100% recommend buying this! I even bought like cheaper knock off versions of the clairsonic (such as the Olay one) and nothing compares!
Preslee N.
Preslee N.
O Fallon, MO
I've heard mixed things on this depending on your skin type. I have pretty combination skin- sometimes oily tzone and really dry around my nose. I don't have acne prone skin- just large pores, some texture and some blackheads. I want to clear those up so I looked into this. Is this product good for that or more strictly for people with acne prone skin
Jet S.
Jet S.
Daphne, AL
Is the Mia 2 waterproof?
Raven G.
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Can i get this cheaper anywhere at all? doubt it but i have to ask
Barbie K.
Barbie K.
Troy, MI
Getting one for Christmas was wondering this or the clarisonic mia???
Bryelle D.
Bryelle D.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product really worth the price? I'm so tempted but want to make sure it really makes a difference.