CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Top Questions See all 896 Q&A
- "I do wash mine weekly, when I wash my makeup brushes, but I plan to replace my brush head about every 6 months, since I don't use it every day." in 13 reviews
- "For me, my skin gets a bit irritated if I use this every day so I like to use it every other day at night before putting a face mask on." in 11 reviews
- "I also see a HUGE difference using this to wash my face after taking off my makeup vs. using a makeup wipe and washing with normal face wash." in 11 reviews
- "I love my Clarisonic, I think overall it is helping my skin out a lot, I use it like every night, and my face is surely clearing up." in 9 reviews
- "You can live without it and there are other dupes out there but I think the clarisonic is a must-have for people really into skincare!" in 9 reviews
***I did try the deep pore cleansing brush (the blue brush head) for TWO days and immediately stopped after I saw 2 pimples forming. Not really sure how it could affect my skin that way, if it did, but I didn't want to take the chance of ruining my perfect skin streak and continued with the radiance brush head which is shown in the picture.
Anyway, I definitely recommend the Clarisonic, & waited to tell my friends about it until I had the results to prove it. They offer free engraving on the site and I COULDN'T pass that up lol 🤷🏾♀️😁💕
I have extremely sensitive skin. Things easily irritate it and break it out. With that being said, when I first received my clarisonic, my face was becoming red and itchy. My skin was almost drying out because of my usage of this product. I was so confused; i just decided not to use it anymore.
After about a month or so, I started using it again. The same thing was happening and I was so confused. Therefore, I decided to change my brush head to the CLARISONIC LUXE Cashmere Cleanse, High Performance Facial Brush Head, 1 ea . Let me tell you, that made all the difference. My face started calming down and actually felt amazing. Absolutely nothing was happening after that to make me feel like this is a waste of money.
Now I use this twice a day and honestly I still get acne but not as bad as I used to. This stuff really pulls any makeup and dirt out of your pores to the point when you go over it again with a makeup wipe, there is absolutely no makeup whatsoever on the wipe:)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos