CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Top Questions See all 927 Q&A
- "I do wash mine weekly, when I wash my makeup brushes, but I plan to replace my brush head about every 6 months, since I don't use it every day." in 13 reviews
- "I also see a HUGE difference using this to wash my face after taking off my makeup vs. using a makeup wipe and washing with normal face wash." in 11 reviews
- "For me, my skin gets a bit irritated if I use this every day so I like to use it every other day at night before putting a face mask on." in 11 reviews
- "I love my Clarisonic, I think overall it is helping my skin out a lot, I use it like every night, and my face is surely clearing up." in 9 reviews
- "You can live without it and there are other dupes out there but I think the clarisonic is a must-have for people really into skincare!" in 9 reviews
***I did try the deep pore cleansing brush (the blue brush head) for TWO days and immediately stopped after I saw 2 pimples forming. Not really sure how it could affect my skin that way, if it did, but I didn't want to take the chance of ruining my perfect skin streak and continued with the radiance brush head which is shown in the picture.
Anyway, I definitely recommend the Clarisonic, & waited to tell my friends about it until I had the results to prove it. They offer free engraving on the site and I COULDN'T pass that up lol 🤷🏾♀️😁💕
But... I've had mine for about a year or two now and it has stopped working abruptly, but I don't blame it. I've dropped it in my shower millions of times from face height (and I'm 5'8 yikes) . It would certainly live longer if I would have taken better care of it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos