BY CLARISONIC #2 in Skin Care Tools

A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush with two speeds. It's time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. Clarisonic's patented sonic technology gently removes the impurities traditional cleaning methods leave behind, cleansing six times better than your hands alone. In just 60 seconds, its sonic action removes impurities from pores so that creams, serums, and moisturizers are more effective. And with regular daily use you'll notice a reduction in dry patches, oily areas, and blemishes. Here are some of the features this revolutionary skincare tool delivers: - 2 speeds for added cleansing customization - Pulsing T-Timer for 60-second cleanse - Improved user interface indicating speed and charge functions - 2 year warranty This set contains: - Clarisonic Mia2 2 Speed Brush - International pLink Charger for worldwide use - Sensitive Brush Head - 1 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser - Protective travel case Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare routine to provide skin that feels and looks smoother. It is ideal for all skin types. Used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. see more...

• This is pretty interesting... but expensive is it worth it?6 Answers
  • Is this worth buying?2 Answers
  • I used this once & it was so harsh on my skin! My ski...2 Answers
CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System
  • "I do wash mine weekly, when I wash my makeup brushes, but I plan to replace my brush head about every 6 months, since I don't use it every day." in 13 reviews
  • "I also see a HUGE difference using this to wash my face after taking off my makeup vs. using a makeup wipe and washing with normal face wash." in 11 reviews
  • "For me, my skin gets a bit irritated if I use this every day so I like to use it every other day at night before putting a face mask on." in 11 reviews
  • "I love my Clarisonic, I think overall it is helping my skin out a lot, I use it like every night, and my face is surely clearing up." in 9 reviews
  • "You can live without it and there are other dupes out there but I think the clarisonic is a must-have for people really into skincare!" in 9 reviews
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I’ve had my clarisonic for a few weeks now and I can already say I’m in love with it. I’ve already noticed a huge reduction in the texture of my skin. I did experience a tiny, tiny bit of the “purge” process they say your skin goes through but it was nothing huge. The Mia 2 fits extremely well in the hand and is so easy to use. The device beeps letting you know when you move on to a new area of your face (20 seconds for chin, 20 for forehead, and 10 for each cheek). The oscillating brush head is a lot super gentle yet effective on the skin. Something I’ve noticed is that cleansers that don’t make my skin feel dry do make my skin feel dry with this device but it’s not a tight dry. It’s a clean dry. It does a great job cleansing the skin. The process also goes by super quick which is nice. I like using this more in the shower because it can be a little messy over the sink. I notice when I do use this over the sink water and cleanser drip on me which can be annoying. It’s fully waterproof so it’s not going to break in the shower. The only parts I don’t like is the storing the device, since it doesn’t come with a stand, and twisting off the head. Twisting off the head can be a little bit of a pain but with practice it gets better. I always clean off my brush head whenever I use it but about once a week I’ll twist off the actual head and try and clean any cleanser inside the device that might have seeped in. In such a short time I’ve really seen a difference in my texture and pores. If you’re contemplating purchasing this device so far I think it’s worth it.
Symone B.
Rahway, NJ
Review for: Sea Breeze more...
Oh yes, these things are darn expensive, I had to save up and budget my money to buy one (broke people problems), haha. However, it started with me going to a Mary Kay facial party for a soon to be bride. At the end they told us about the Mary Kay facial brush, which was about $50. Not having the money at the time I definitely wanted to try it and told my friend I'd order it once I had the money. Meanwhile, I did my research... and at the same time one of the beauty gurus I follow and listen to (Jackie Aina) was saying she swore by her Clarisonic. So I compared the two facial brushes, read TONS of reviews, watched a bunch of YouTube videos, and finally decided I was getting the Clarisonic. The next obstacle was choosing which brush head I should use. This is SO tricky because there are reviews from people who used the wrong brush head for their skin and their skin got worse. So that was a scary thought. When I ordered my Clarisonic it came with the sensitive brush head. I thought that was safe enough and if I needed extra cleansing I would order a rougher brush. I don't really consider my skin that sensitive but the sensitive brush head was PERFECT. Paired with my curology night cream (which I also reviewed, Curology) I pretty much created the dream skincare routine team. Since my skin has cleared up pretty much completely, I switched to the radiance brush head since it's softer and I don't believe I need such a deep cleansing anymore and it's definitely maintaining my skin nicely. Now, I just need something to help me control the oil that my pores produce so much of.
***I did try the deep pore cleansing brush (the blue brush head) for TWO days and immediately stopped after I saw 2 pimples forming. Not really sure how it could affect my skin that way, if it did, but I didn't want to take the chance of ruining my perfect skin streak and continued with the radiance brush head which is shown in the picture.

Anyway, I definitely recommend the Clarisonic, & waited to tell my friends about it until I had the results to prove it. They offer free engraving on the site and I COULDN'T pass that up lol 🤷🏾‍♀️😁💕
Taylor K.
Centralia, MO
Review for: Clarisonic White, White more...
I don’t think I could go more than a day without it!! I have had my Clarisonic Mia 2 for over 3 years now and it still works like new. One of my biggest fears is that I’m going to forget to pack it on a trip or forget to charge it and have to go half a day without using it. Until you have tried it you can’t believe the difference in how clean your face feels after washing compared to just using your hands. The different brush head options for acne, sensitive skin, deep pore, etc. do really make a difference. My brush set came with one of each which allowed me to determine which was best for my skin. As long as you change your brush heads every three months and clean the brush regularly there is no concern of sanitation. I use my Clarisonic brush twice a day and when fully charged lasts at least 2 weeks. It takes about 12 hours to fully charge. I have found my favorite cleanser to use with my Clarisonic to be Origins Checks and Balances™ because of it’s frothiness. You don’t want a cleaner that exfoliates or doesn’t lather well because the combination with the brush will be too harsh. I have given Clarisonic brushes as gifts to my mom and sister and they love theirs as well!!
Ali L.
My Mia 2 has changed my skin! The best part about this product is that my skin has never felt more clean. You have to stick with it through the first couple of weeks because you will break out initially. But that is because the Clarisonic is working to extract all of the dirt and grime built up in your pores over your entire life! So you are going to break out while all of that dirt is being expelled from your pores. Now that that step is complete on my skin, it has never been clearer or softer than it is now! I recommend this device to everyone! It doesn’t matter your skin type, there is a brush head for any kind of skin imaginable! And it comes in adorable colors so there truly is something for everyone! I have mine in the beautiful light pink shade and I took advantage of the free engraving and got my name on the back with the cutest crowns on either side! 👑 CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing SystemClarisonic Radiance Brush Head
Destiny R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Lavender more...
I love my Clarisonic Mia 2. I have normal to dry skin, mostly normal so I can't say I have noticed a large difference in my skin appearance but I can say it leaves my face feeling so much cleaner than simply using a make up wipe or my hands. It made washing my face so much quicker, making me want to do it routinely even on those nights I come home "too tired" from work to give my fave a deep clean. I like the cleanser my Mia came with and I love that it's waterproof even to be able to use in the shower. It has two speeds so I can have a day to day clean or deep clean and love that I can change the brush heads as needed. I keep mine away from everything to keep it clean and am sure to thoroughly rinse the brush head.  I got mine off QVC this holiday season because of the sales they have on bundles and the ability to break up the price into payments each month which is way easier than all of it up front
Samantha K.
Review for: Lavender more...
WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! Start saving up now and keep an eye out for promotions on this!! Every single person needs one of these! I can’t believe I’ve made it 27 years without one. I’ve recently been struggling with acne and tried everything under the sun to get rid of it. I changed my diet, makeup, and cleansing routine. It all helped but this Clarisonic took it to the next level!! I honestly thought I was going to struggle with acne forever and it got to the point where I didn’t want to look in the mirror. This tool has changed my life and my skin for the better!! I no longer have the small annoying bumps along my lips. My cheeks and forehead are so smooth- it doesn’t even feel like my skin!! Do yourself a favor and buy this ASAP!! If you struggle with acne, you need to try e.l.f. Acne Fighting Foundation and Beautycounter Nourishing Cream Cleanser
Liliana Z.
Hayward
Review for: White, System White more...
Love this brush! I used to think the brush head was supposed to spin, but instead it just vibrates which I was bummed out at first, but it does the job well so no sad faces here! You can wash your face, wipe your face with wipes, but after using the Mia 2, (especially after wearing make up) you get EVERYTHING off. Pair this up with an exfoliator (I recommend St. Ives apricot scub 2-x a week). New skin who dis? Baby skin even on those rugged blackhead noses most of us have lol! Love love it.
But... I've had mine for about a year or two now and it has stopped working  abruptly, but I don't blame it. I've dropped it in my shower millions of times from face height (and I'm 5'8 yikes) . It would certainly live longer if I would have taken better care of it.
Meloni A.
Spokane
Review for: Sea Breeze more...
I recently ordered Mia2 from Clarisonic's website because a YouTube beauty guru was offering a discount code. I'm pleasantly surprised at how effective this little tool is! I'm a two-year cancer survivor and ongoing treatments have been tough on my body. I've noticed my skin has become more sensitive to products and visibly more textured and red. Adding Mia to my routine has already shown benefit, and it's been less than one month. My skin is less textured, the redness is reduced, and I feel like my makeup applies more evenly than before. I also use the foundation makeup brush with Mia 2, and cream makeups blend like a dream! I'm very pleased with this product, will continue to use it, and would definitely recommend to others!
Hannah G.
Chandler
I’ve struggled with cystic acne since I got out of high school and was desperate when a friend turned me onto this. I use one brush head to cleanse daily and then a deeper pore brush head to exfoliate two times a week and I’ve seen an amazing difference in my skin. All that I have left is the scaring! It’s amazing! I would definitely recommend to someone that had tried every natural way to get rid of acne. I’ve added a before and after photo of my acne, they were taken a month apart! It’s amazing!
Rebecca H.
Louisville
Review for: White more...
This cleansing brush is absolutely worth the investment - especially if you have sensitive skin since the sensitive brushhead is so gentle. I think it’s made a difference in the texture of my skin (much softer feeling!) and I’ve had far fewer blemishes since I added this to my nightly regimen. I’ve been using it for about a month and haven’t had to recharge it since I initially plugged it in. It IS pricey - but if you have problem skin that’s also sensitive…it could be a big help. (Tip if you're saving: Some beauty influencers on YouTube have promotion codes you can use.) And with all of the different attachment brushes, it has the potential to be a multi-purpose tool.
Preslee N.
O Fallon, MO
I've heard mixed things on this depending on your skin type. I have pretty combination skin- sometimes oily tzone and really dry around my nose. I don't have acne prone skin- just large pores, some texture and some blackheads. I want to clear those up so I looked into this. Is this product good for that or more strictly for people with acne prone skin
Jet S.
Daphne, AL
Is the Mia 2 waterproof?
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Can i get this cheaper anywhere at all? doubt it but i have to ask
Barbie K.
Troy, MI
Getting one for Christmas was wondering this or the clarisonic mia???
Bryelle D.
Greensboro, NC
Is this product really worth the price? I'm so tempted but want to make sure it really makes a difference.