Clarisonic

Clarisonic Mia 2 Facial...
5617 Reviews
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
This product is a little too abrasive for my skin and I prefer not to store something that could gather bacteria. It is highly exfoliating but too much for my own skin. The battery does last a good amount but I think there are far less abrasive ways to clean and exfoliate your face. However this is great for your body!
4 / 5
I love how this Mia 2 gives exfoliation without being harsh. I have sensitive skin so I use the softest brush head. I love how you have the option for different brush heads.
4 / 5
I loved this product for a great exfoliation about once a week, it felt like it was deep cleansing the pores. Too abrasive for everyday use I found but fantastic for an occasional deep clean especially after an event wit heavy make up.
5 / 5
I loved this product! The battery lasted forever. I felt like my skin was so clean after I used it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is tired of cleansing their face with their hands.
5 / 5
Great at cleaning, way better than using your fingers! Rarely need to charge it, and it has lasted years! Great for many different uses! Super awesome!!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I loved this when i had it. But after trying a silicone one and realizing how much cleaner that one is, i stopped using this one. I will say if you are fine with a brush then this is a tried and true tool.
5 / 5
Love my Clarisonic facial brush. I’ve been using it for years and I’m sad that it has been discontinued by the company. Mine still works and am able to still get Replacement heads for it.
5 / 5
It made my skin feel extra clean! Would definitely recommend to any skin care fans! Give it a try! You won't regret it! I got mine at Sephora. Yay! Try it!
4 / 5
The Clarisonic Mia 2 has been a durable part of my skincare routine since 2015, requiring only occasional brush head replacements. It effectively foams cleansing gel, ensuring a deep clean and thorough removal of impurities.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
The gentle yet thorough cleansing it provides has significantly improved the texture and clarity of my skin. I appreciate its two-speed setting, which allows for a customized experience—gentle for everyday use and a more invigorating cleanse when needed. It's particularly effective for removing makeup at the end of the day, ensuring my skin is squeaky clean. If I had known earlier about the improvement in my skin's absorption of serums and moisturizers after using the Mia 2, I would have invested in it sooner!