BY CLARISONIC

Mia 1 Facial Sonic Cleansing - Clarisonic Mia 1 has all the great benefits of sonic cleansing in a smaller size. The perfect compact cleansing system for use at home or on the go. Mia is the go-anywhere Sonic Skin Cleansing System in a great compact size. The one-button, one-speed Mia fits your active lifestyle for beautiful, glowing skin wherever life's adventures take you. Discover the Dermatologists' secret to silky-smooth, radiantly fresh skin. Clarisonic goes beyond cleansing by using sonic technology to gently yet deeply cleanse pores of environmental toxins, makeup and bacteria - without abrasion or harsh chemicals. Unlike superficial cleansing, Clarisonic removes greater than six times more makeup and actually increases product absorption - making skin more receptive to skincare ingredients (up to 61% of Vitamin C in a recent clinical study). With regular daily use the Clarisonic reduces dry skin patches, oily areas and blemishes and immediately leaves skin feeling and looking smoother. Used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. Kit Includes: Cordless Clarisonic Mia 1 Compact pLink International Charger Sensitive Brush Head Refreshing Gel Cleanser (1.0 oz.)   - Mia 1 Facial Sonic Cleansing see more...

Monisha V.
This is something I want for Christmas! I have read so much about this product. I really want to experience myself. I have really dry skin with hyperpigmentation. I hope this will help to reduce dryness! Along with this, I am dreaming to buy slik mini pro 7N tripod, which is sold only in Japan! I have been struggling to find out a trustworthy seller on Amazon to buy this product! If Santa can drop this at my door on Christmas morning then I would be blown away! Of course, I know this is not going to happen, but the heart wants what it wants! 🎁💃😎🎉🎄🎊🎈 #giftcrush
SLIK MINI PRO N:
 This is tripod I needed for so long. Though it is a mini tripod it comes with two stages. This is great to make different styles of videos like tabletop, the ground level close up shots and over the top videos as well. It has ball-head and sturdy structures that can hold a DSLR camera. What makes it so special is, the tripod legs are not connected together like other tripods in the market.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
Works really well to remove makeup from your skin when combined with a good foaming cleanser. I’ve used Lancôme Crème Radiance Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser (Creme Radiance) and they paired well together. The difference in using this over your hands is you get the deeper clean and you can literally see the extra makeup coming off your face if you cleanser first without the Clarisonic and then after re cleanse with it. It leaves your skin feeling clean and bare. What a lot of people don’t know and end up complaining about with sonic brushes is that you won’t see a difference immediately as any treatment and your skin will get irritated for a week or two until your skin adjusts to using the brush. I found my skin clearing up after using it for a few months and I was on top of using it daily (though it’s recommended to use only a couple times a week I think). I don’t use it anymore mainly because I’ve switched some of my skincare and the cleanser I use now isn’t foaming so it doesn’t work with the Clarisonic (I’ve tried) but would recommend and still have mine and use it from time to time. By the way I’ve had mine for 4 years and still hasn’t broken, so lasts long too!
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I still have my original CM from back in the day. It STILL works just as well as the day I bought it. I have never had any issues with it whatsoever. For me it was well worth the price. I use a lot of different skin care and am always on the hunt for my holy grail so I go through phases with this thing but when I use it I use it once a week with my regular face wash (whatever that may be for the moment) and then I do the rest of my skin care routine afterwards. this is awesome and I think worth the price 100% I would def recommendation it.
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
I really like this product. It is a great tool to assist in the cleansing process. You can really feel it working through the skin to cleanse your pores and your skin in general. I will warn that as with most cleansing brushes it does tend to cause you to break out a little after the first or second use because it does bring everything to the surface but after that initial breakout it clears the skin up nicely. I have it 4 stars because of the price, to me it seemed a little steep.
Ruthie V.
I was going through an acne phase and i decided I wanted to try one out. Best decision I've ever made. It is super effective at cleaning off my skin. Using wipes just moved the gunk around. After using the clarisonic, my skin finally felt clean. After I wash off the neurogenia, my face actually shines. I love my clarisonic
Chelsea B.
Chula Vista
Purchased at: ULTA
Game changing device! Would recommend to everyone! Makes cleansing my skin easier and more effective! I can use it in the shower and not worry about damaging it (like some knock off ones). Comes with a charger, so I do not have to worry about batteries. They carry brush heads designed to help skin with a variety of issues.
Alicia S.
I've owned my clairsonic for roughly 5 years and it's one of my greatest investments. Its a little pricey and the brush heads aren't cheap (I don't replace them like they suggest, but do sanitize) but it is effective. I would with no doubt repurchase again.
Justine J.
I’m sure I’m late to the game of facial brushes, but I am a true believer. I’ve used the brush twice a day from the day it arrived. Ever since people have commented on how glowy my skin is! Love this brush. I use it with my Purity cleanser.
Elora J.
Grand forks , ND
MY HOLY GRAIL. Here's why:-I love exfoliating every other day or so, but sometimes I feel like the gritty face washes just aren't consistent on 100% of my face. This brush allows me to reeeeeallly get an even exfoliation when I use a scrub,  which makes it super soft. -I feel really gross after a long day of wearing makeup, and sometimes don't think I'm as clean as I could be (even with a pre-wash, makeup wash, and micellar water cleanse). I'll use a sensitive skin face foaming wash on these kinds of days and it makes me feel like I haven't missed a spot of makeup.-The product itself is very easy to use, the design is ergonomic, and looks cute on a bathroom countertop (unlike the electric toothbrush systems, you know what I'm talking about). You can purchase a drying stand from their website, but I use a suction-cupped wire soap dish on the bathroom mirror that allows me to set this brush-down (so it can dry).-THAT  BEING SAID: If you get this product with intentions of using it every day, please be aware if you use a brush to clean your dirty face, the brush will have some of the bacteria and nastiness left on it. Allowing it to fully dry (takes about a day or two) will prevent the spread of your bacteria back on to your face. I would suggest getting multiple brush heads to use interchangeably if you want to use this errryyyyy day.-Yes, this is expensive, but if you keep an eye out sometimes Clarisonic has promotions and sales that knock off like $30. I'm happy with my purchase, and can say my skin does look better as far as less acne, faded dark spots, and no more dullness or dryness.
Nadine P.
Tacoma
So I just bought this specifically for the foundation brush and not sue if I’m doing it wrong but I’m not impressed now the face cleaning brush is a dream am I using it wrong people have raved about this on YouTube
Brooke B.
I've heard good things about this; but is it worth the price, what makes it different from cheaper/similar products?
Sam S.
Is this brush good with sensitive skin?
lauren h.
Sunset, LA
Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial Sonic Cleansing I have been debating whether or not I should buy a cheaper cleaning brush or splurge on the Clarisonic. Is there really a difference between this product and cheaper dupes?
ashley s.
gardner
Comparable dupe? Or worth the splurge?
Nadine P.
Tacoma
So I just bought Clarisonic and people have raved about this product the foundation brush I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but just don’t work very well for me any one know why