Clarisonic

Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial...
4129 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Battery life and durability was good. It was effective at cleaning and deep cleaning my pores but having sensitive eczema-prone skin, both the deep cleaning brush head and the sensitive were both too harsh for me.
4 / 5
The Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial Cleansing brush did a good job getting a thorough scrub of the face, and was effective at removing makeup. I found it to be gentle enough for daily use but found it didn’t stay clean after a while, despite rinsing it completely. For the price I would’ve expected it to hold up longer but I found the battery wouldn’t last as long as it used to.
5 / 5
I love my Clarisonic. I hate that they don't make them anymore! It makes my face feel clean and lightly exfoliate without feeling stripped or dry
5 / 5
It is one of the reasons that I am complimented on radiant, poreless skin....that glass appearance. Mine came with a carrying case, which is fantastic for traveling.
5 / 5
I have had my Clarisonic for years. It still works just as well as it did when I first bought it! I love how effectively it cleans my face, especially when I wear makeup. The battery is amazing. A charge lasts months!
5 / 5
Great product for getting skin squeaky clean! I really feel like I’ve cleansed my face properly after using. Recommend using a non-abrasive cleanser with this tool to avoid any damage
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It is a nice brush holds battery pretty well and I like how clean it leaves your skin, it’s a little pricey and you have to keep buying replacing heads which cost a lot.
4 / 5
Loved how exfoliated my skin felt / don’t love to have to buy new brushes / attachments etc. you also shouldn’t use it as your daily cleansing tool as it can be too harsh.
5 / 5
My aunt got this for me YEARS ago and I still use it to this very day! Love love love this product. The way it gets into your skin and cleanses every single space that just using your hands won’t do. This product has always been a key to clear skin for me!
4 / 5
I picked up one from a discount store when I was in need of a new face brush. It did the job but I wouldn’t say it was a must have. Honestly nothing was wrong with it but for me silicone brushes just tend to work better. If you’re more into this style of brush, it would be a good option!