Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial Cleansing Brush

Our smallest one speed wonder, Clarisonic Mia 1 is the perfect start to sonic cleansing. Includes Universal Voltage USB Charger (wall adapter sold separately). FEATURES 1 Speed (Universal) Clarisonic Mia 1® features Speed 2 (Universal), suitable for all skin types. Cleansing six times better than hands alone, the Universal speed is developed for normal daily use. Interchangeable Facial Brush Heads Choose from a variety of interchangeable facial brush heads for your Clarisonic Mia 1, each uniquely designed and engineered for specific skin types or conditions. Visit our Brush Head Comparison Chart for more information. 1 Year Warranty Clarisonic Mia 1 comes with a warranty covering any manufacturer defect-related problems resulting from everyday use of the product. Rechargeable • Waterproof DEVICE COMES WITH: Radiance Brush Head Universal Voltage USB Charger

Does this run on battery's...is this water proof
Is this good for sensitive skin
Start your review of Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial Cleansing Brush!
Product Highlights
This brush is not meant for exfoliation so don't expect that from it - it can be deceiving because of how the brush head vibrates but it's all for a super deep clean.in reviews
The first week I started using it my skin went through a horrible purging phase, but eventually they blemishes and redness went away.in reviews
...buying the Mia 2 which has less settings than the pro nor does it have the body brush.in reviews
I love the clarisonic mia I have oily acne prone skin and since I have started using this my skin has cleared up dramatically it works great its gentle on skin but yet effect on removing dirt and oil from your skin and pores I will never go back to using my hands to wash my face!!in reviews
...breakout (all the dirt/oil coming to the surface) so you have to endure a break out before you start seeing the results.in reviews
Andrea B.
Lehi, UT
Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial Cleansing Brush uploaded by Andrea B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have had my Clarisonic for over 3 years now I also have a Pmd and and FOREO and out of them all I have loved the Clarisonic the best out of the 3 granted I know u have to replace the heads every few months but for how good of a job it does at cleaning my skin I don’t mind that to much, I do baby mine I always dry it after every use clean and sanitize it etc, I’d love to get a newer version since they have more then one level of cleaning but for my first one it has def served it’s purpose and worked well and is still going strong!!! Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial Cleansing Brush
Ellie C.
Vancouver, WA
Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial Cleansing Brush uploaded by Ellie C.
I’ve gone through three of these because I love these brushes so much. I’m devastated that they went out of business so I keep brush head backups. If you can find unused & new brush heads second hand, definitely pick them up. This helped clear my skin and helps with my texture tremendously, I don’t know what I’m going to use when I have to replace it :( I keep one on the bathroom counter and one in the shower because I use it every single time I wash my face!! My favorite brush heads are the deep pore ones!!
NATTRACTIVE R.
Panorama City, CA
Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial Cleansing Brush uploaded by NATTRACTIVE R.
I love using brush to clean my face because it makes my face feels cleaner and softer. The brush is very good. The bristle is very soft and gentle so it's safe to use on sensitive dry skin like mine. However, I took three stars off because I think that the price is quite expensive compare to electric toothbrushes. I don't like the design of the brush. It is not travel friendly. And I wish it came with the hanger or a stand.
Judy B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Nothing special. Wish I wouldn't have sprung for so much. It was expensive for a mediocre brush imo.
Shana B.
Little Rock, AR
I used to have one of these and lost it in a move. I am definitely looking to purchase another. Amazing results
Tram P.
Cypress, TX
Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial Cleansing Brush uploaded by Tram P.
Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial Cleansing Brush uploaded by Tram P.
I freaking love this machine! I got this for like about 2 or 3 years now and I love every ounce of it lol. The machine works extremely well for my skin. Every time my face feel dirty or feel like dirt stuck to my face I would use this and it cleanse the whole face smoothly. Talk about the charging, I charge for about 8 hours? Maybe? Because I usually let it sit and charge throughout the night and uncharge it in the morning and it would go without charging for like months. I love how it does not use battery to operate. That’s a thumbs up for this product. The only thing I didn’t like because I have to switch the head often. And I’m a lazy person.. I don’t keep track of stuff I’m using very much. With it have to change the heads out every 3 months or so I usually try to keep it clean instead, but still the head can be very pricey. That’s the only down fall for this. Other than that I don’t have any problems with this machine at all. Very good product!
Brandy E.
Lawndale, CA
Love my Clarisonic! My face has never felt so clean! This was definitely a game changer! I use at least once a day, usually in the evening to remove all the dirt and impurities from the day!
Raevyn M.
Grand Junction, CO
I love my Clarisonic to clean my face, it feels like it really gets into the pores to get the gunk out. Not to mention there’s tons of different brush heads to choose from based on your skin’s needs. It exfoliates nicely and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft!
Jamie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the perfect tool to reassure your self that you are getting the best clean that your skin needs! This brush will get the grime and dirt out of your skin but still remaining to be gentle on the surface! I highly reccomend this product to others
Anna C.
Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial Cleansing Brush uploaded by Anna C.
Kinda expected more out of it with all the hype it has. Super happy I got it on sale with all the attachments I wanted. I thought my skin would start to look and feel better. But nothing much seems like it’s happen, but maybe after a few months I’ll see progress in my skin.Clarisonic

400 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalie C.
Menifee, CA
il y a 3 mois
Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial Cleansing Brush cleans face or waste of money?
Lissette A. il y a 3 mois
Honestly Anything that has a brush will just collect bacteria ! So try going for something that is made out of rubber material instead. 🙌🏼
Jenny M.
Columbus, OH
il y a un an
Luanna W. il y a un an
You'll have to do a Google shopping search to see if any retailers still have some in stock but good luck because nearly everyone had them in sale to clear out inventory August/September because they were being discontinued. May be able to find some on eBay as well.