Clarisonic Mia 1 Electric Pink, Skin Cleansing Value Set uploaded by Vanessa M.Clarisonic Mia 1 Electric Pink, Skin Cleansing Value Set uploaded by Diana F.Clarisonic Mia 1 Electric Pink, Skin Cleansing Value Set uploaded by Aseel A.

BY CLARISONIC #91 in Skin Care Tools

Mia 1 Electric Pink, Skin Cleansing Value Set - Universal speed that cleanses skin 6x better than hands alone for softer, smoother, more radiant skin. The perfect compact cleansing system for use at home or on the go. Mia is the go-anywhere Sonic Skin Cleansing System in a great compact size. The one-button, one-speed Mia fits your active lifestyle for beautiful, glowing skin wherever life's adventures take you. Discover the Dermatologists' secret to silky-smooth, radiantly fresh skin. Clarisonic goes beyond cleansing by using sonic technology to gently yet deeply cleanse pores of environmental toxins, makeup and bacteria - without abrasion or harsh chemicals. Unlike superficial cleansing, Clarisonic removes greater than six times more makeup and actually increases product absorption - making skin more receptive to skincare ingredients (up to 61% of vitamin C in a recent clinical study). With regular daily use the Clarisonic reduces dry skin patches, oily areas and blemishes and immediately leaves skin feeling and looking smoother. Used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. A $126 Value! Mia 1 Electric Pink, Skin Cleansing Value Set Includes: Mia 1 Facial Cleansing Device Sensitive Brush Head (1 ct.) Replacement Deep Pore Brush Head (1 ct.) Refreshing Gel Cleanser (1.0 oz.) - Mia 1 Electric Pink, Skin Cleansing Value Set see more...

• This advice works? I have blackheads and are the nightmare! I nee...2 Answers
  • I've heard so many good things about this system, I'm just really...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this face product is really good because I wou...1 Answers
Isabel H.
The Clarisonic Mia 1 Electric Pink, Skin Cleansing Value Set along with the Clarisonic Luxe Cashmere Cleanse Facial Brush Head is the perfect combination for super clean and flawless skin. My skin has never felt so clean and my breakouts have started to clear up. I use this twice a day religiously. I also purchased the Clarisonic Sonic Foundation Brush Head and OMG when I say flawless!!! Your makeup literally looks airbrushed. I am so in love with these products I have encouraged my entire family to invest in one. Hopefully my daughter doesn't read this somehow because I bought her this for Christmas. Can't wait to see her open it. If you are on the fence on whether or not to buy, please jump I promise you will not regret it.
Kendra W.
huntington
LOVE this so very much. Using this for only one week will give tremendous results. One month and you will look like you have been given completely new skin. One year and you will wonder how you ever lived without! Smooths, evens skin tone, and cleans pores like that’s its job! Oh yea, it is.
Jazmyn L.
Davie
I have been using the Clarisonic Mia 1 for about 2 years now and I can honestly say it is effective. I see a positive difference in my skins texture. I use the soft brush head because my skin is sensitive and it works well for me. I love that you can customize the machine to your needs. One negative this I will say is me being such a bacterial freak I do feel like the machine builds up moisture bacteria and because of this I change my brush head more often then recommended.
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
Received as a gift last year for my birthday and have loved it since! Love how clean it makes my face feel. I did feel like the normal brush was more powerful than the deep pore but I really liked them both. I liked the cleanser a lot and have wanted to try more again. I currently use it I conjunction with my philosophy purity cleanser
Brianna R.
I love this as a facial cleansing device, and I love that they have brush heads for different skin types to meet your specific needs. I do only recommend using every other day or when you most need it because over time using it daily it does tug at the skin and tugging or pulling causes wrinkles in the long run. But still a great product overall you really get a good cleanse and notice a difference in your skin but just don't recommend using it daily. I use it about 3 times a week.
Hayden Z.
i love this face cleanser. it does a great job at removing dirt and oils from your skin. it's a very gentle clean. it was very effective. i use it every night before i go to bed with a light face soap. i got mine for christmas but i would definitely repurchase.
kaitlyn j.
Upland, CA
This is a great product then only think is it made me brake out for about a week and then all my acne was gone and my face was clear. Some of the brush heads are hard and then some are really soft. This product is definitely wroth the value and i recommend you get one yourself!
Aleesa M.
Cape Coral, FL
i was a little skeptic at first bc of the price but once i bought it i fell in love! nothing has cleared my acne better than this. it can be pretty irritating for your skin if used too much but for my daily skin cleansing, it's perfect!!
Arley M.
I love this so much! Once i remove all my makeup with a makeup wipe I go in with this to remove any extra makeup and dirt that was left and it cleans my face so well and helps prevent and remove acne. It's definitely worth the money
emily a.
brooklyn , ny
i absolute love this product it totally changed my life forever! I've had terrible acne for all of my life and this is the only product that actually helped. it totally excepted my expectations! there is not one person i wont recommend this product to!
Deanna R.
I Have Acne Scaring On My Face And I Was Wondering Will This Help If I Add It Into My Skin Care Routine?
Fabiana F.
This advice works? I have blackheads and are the nightmare! I need help!
Savannah L.
Hinton, WV
I've heard so many good things about this system, I'm just really hesitant about the price. Is it worth the investment or should I just buy a cheaper dupe? Please let me know what's up!
Tosha H.
I want to try this but I'm hesitant. How long do the brushes last and are they expensive to replace?
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
I was wondering if this face product is really good because I would like to try this before I buy this