BY CLARISONIC #3 in Skin Care Tools

A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush. From the creators of the Sonicare® toothbrush comes the Clarisonic® Mia set, featuring the handy to-go sized version of the original, groundbreaking Clarisonic Brush. Sonic technology first changed the way we clean our teeth, now it's changing how we cleanse our skin. The sonic frequency moves Clarisonic's soft, gentle brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second, thoroughly clearing pores and skin's surface.Here are some of the benefits this revolutionary skincare tool delivers:- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.This set contains:- Clarisonic Mia One Speed Brush- International pLink™ charger for worldwide use- Sensitive Brush Head - 1.0 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare regimen to provide smoother feeling and looking skin. It is ideal for all skin types, and used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. see more...

• Anybody else annoyed by how much the replacement heads cost? Is t...1 Answers
  • I would love to try it, but does it really worth it if you normal...2 Answers
  • I have always heard amazing things about the clarisonic but I hav...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It was even better when I found out that you could buy different brush attachments for it (as I have sensitive skin and they have a sensitive brush head)." in 32 reviews
  • "This brush is not meant for exfoliation so don't expect that from it - it can be deceiving because of how the brush head vibrates but it's all for a super deep clean." in 20 reviews
  • "The first week I started using it my skin went through a horrible purging phase, but eventually they blemishes and redness went away." in 14 reviews
  • "After months of debating, I caved but ending up buying the Mia 2 which has less settings than the pro nor does it have the body brush." in 13 reviews
  • "The only downside is that when you start using it, you tend to have a large breakout (all the dirt/oil coming to the surface) so you have to endure a break out before you start seeing the results." in 11 reviews
Hali P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get questions about my skin and which products I use, and each time I get the same response: “that’s too expensive, I’ll stick with my (insert cleanser there)”. Every time I get this response, I say the same thing...if I had to recommend only one item to make a staple in your skincare routine, it’s a Clarisonic Mia. To me, it’s not an item but an investment. I’ve had mine for about four years now, and I swear it completely changed my skin. It helped clear my skin, get rid of my texture, and overall give me a more healthy, youthful complexion. My pores are no longer visible (seriously, I get comments on my pores the most) and my skin is smooth, giving me the ultimate canvas to work with when I decide to wear makeup. The picture is a recent picture of me without a drop of makeup on, no filter, just me and my skin. As for the reviews saying this made them breakout, you HAVE to make sure you remove all makeup before using this with your cleansers. The brush head with only push the products in deeper for a more effective cleaning, meaning they’ll push your makeup deep into your pores also if not properly removed. I had an issue a few months back where the battery wasn’t working properly, and Clarisonic’s customer support was wonderful about replacing the brush without a fee. I love this SO much, and will continue to use this forever!!!

#clarisonic #clarisonicmia #nomakeup #nofilter #glowyskin #healthyskin
Lindsay T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been wanting one of these for years and about 4 months ago I finally took the plunge. I've been using it every day since then with my Philosphy Purity Made Simple cleanser and the brush head that came with it.

I'm left feeling a little underwhelmed. The most common opinion was that this was incredible, life changing, totally changed the beauty of their skin, etc etc. To me it's just your average cleansing tool. It does a great job of cleaning, the vibrations are a nice touch and I do feel like it's getting deep into my pores. But it didn't make my acne disappear, nor did it remove my blackheads or anything like that. My face feels basically the same as it did with my previous cleansing method (which was just my hands). I must say that since I have it, I will continue to use it because it is nice, but I don't see myself repurchasing when this one stops working.

I do however want to try some different brush heads and I will update this review when I do.
Molly S.
Niagara Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing for skin!!! This product may feel a bit harsh for some sensitive skin types, but the different brush heads really get a deep clean! I️ use this every night and morning with a gentle cleanser and after regular use my skin looks and feels so much better. It exfoliates skin while cleansing it, removing makeup, dirt, and oil. It goes so much deeper than a regular washing with your hands, and it’s definitely worth it to keep your skin as clear and clean as you possibly can!
Hannah L.
Review for: Lavender
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I’ve had this for about 3 1/2 years now and it still works so that is great. I feel like it give a decent exfoliating cleaning which is also good. The problem is that you need to be very diligent about cleaning and dying under the brush head to avoid getting mold and mildew under there. The other draw back is how expensive replacement brush heads are.
Melissa D.
Alamo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Clarisonic MIA is a really great skin cleansing tool. The fact that it has different styles of brush heads allows you to target your specific skin concerns and get a deep clean with every use. I have sensitive dry skin so I don’t use it everyday or my skin gets irritated, so I use it maybe 4 times a week before bed. I totally recommend trying this product because it really makes my skin feel clean and smooth, and it does help prevent acne, but you have to give it a little time to see results. Because it’s so deep cleaning, when I first began to use it, it caused me to mildly breakout for a week or a week and a half. So be patient and keep using it and you will see great results! It’s a pricey product, but you have to take care of your skin forever so it’s worth the investment!
Monique M.
Toms River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg, I️ can’t say enough about my Mia. I’ve been using it for years, since it launched eons ago. While waiting for its arrival, I️ used a manual skin brush three times per day, for three days. Checked the dreaded magnifying mirror...no difference. My Mia arrived, I️ adhered to the same routine, and poof...no visible pores. It’s crazy. Bought one for my daughter, she loves the Mia as well. If mine ever breaks, I’ll immediately replace it. I️ love the plink charger. Honestly, I️ don’t want the large version which sits on the charger, taking up precious counter space. And I️ must mention, using this stimulates circulation, which, in itself, is a fabulous way to reduce/decelerate effects of aging. Anybody with a face should have this product.
Anjali M.
Rootstown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended this by my dermatologist nearly 4 years ago and it was honestly the best investment I could have made for my skin. I use it about twice a week with the gentle cleanser from Dermalogica (the cleanser it comes with it great too though!) and I’ve never found any other tool that could exfoliate and really reduce the look of my pores the way this does. Has really helped with my acne as well!
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It gently and deeply cleanse pores of environmental toxins, makeup and bacteria without abrasion or harsh chemicals. It reduces dry skin patches, oily areas, blemishes and immediately leaves skin feeling and looking smoother. You can find this at Target for $129.99!
Lauren U.
monmouth
As a suffer with acne for many years this was a treasure to find! My dermatologist recommended it for my clogged pores and blackheads. I work in a place with a lot of dirt and grime and I could feel a huge difference between when I washed my face with a washcloth and soap and with this brush. My face actually felt clean and when I dried my face the towel was not dirty at all.

I have used this brush for years and it has lasted and withstood the test of time. I also love the little charger it comes with!
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this Clarasonic facial cleanser. I don't have fine skin so It works great on my skin. It's a 60 second rinde but if I go a long time without using it I do 120 seconds meaning I do 2 cycles. I love how clean my skin looks after. When I continue use for two weeks I notice my skin clears up. Usually it takes about that long for me because I get a lot of blemishes on my face. When I stop using it for a while I get a few blemishes from the oil buildup from my hair. I love this product! Two thumbs up!
Helene H.
What is the color of your clarisonic?
Alyssa D.
Is it worth the money or would a less expensive alternative, from Olay or Neutrogena for example, be better?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What positive effects does this have on your skin? Is it worth the high price tag?
Helene H.
Which Clarisonic do you own?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Can I use this the day of my wedding?