BY CLARISONIC #2 in Skin Care Tools

A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush. From the creators of the Sonicare® toothbrush comes the Clarisonic® Mia set, featuring the handy to-go sized version of the original, groundbreaking Clarisonic Brush. Sonic technology first changed the way we clean our teeth, now it's changing how we cleanse our skin. The sonic frequency moves Clarisonic's soft, gentle brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second, thoroughly clearing pores and skin's surface.Here are some of the benefits this revolutionary skincare tool delivers:- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.This set contains:- Clarisonic Mia One Speed Brush- International pLink™ charger for worldwide use- Sensitive Brush Head - 1.0 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare regimen to provide smoother feeling and looking skin. It is ideal for all skin types, and used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. see more...

• Anybody else annoyed by how much the replacement heads cost? Is t...1 Answers
  • I would love to try it, but does it really worth it if you normal...2 Answers
  • I have always heard amazing things about the clarisonic but I hav...2 Answers
Clarisonic Mia
  • "This brush is not meant for exfoliation so don't expect that from it - it can be deceiving because of how the brush head vibrates but it's all for a super deep clean." in 20 reviews
  • "The first week I started using it my skin went through a horrible purging phase, but eventually they blemishes and redness went away." in 14 reviews
  • "After months of debating, I caved but ending up buying the Mia 2 which has less settings than the pro nor does it have the body brush." in 13 reviews
  • "I love the clarisonic mia I have oily acne prone skin and since I have started using this my skin has cleared up dramatically it works great its gentle on skin but yet effect on removing dirt and oil from your skin and pores I will never go back to using my hands to wash my face!!" in 11 reviews
  • "The only downside is that when you start using it, you tend to have a large breakout (all the dirt/oil coming to the surface) so you have to endure a break out before you start seeing the results." in 11 reviews
Lorraine G.
Houston
Review for: Clarisonic Mia more...
I got my Clarisonic Mia four years ago as a gift. I’ve dabbled with a few different brushes and have tried to go without a few times, but I always come back to this. I just my Mia in the morning and day time, and it does a great job of exfoliating and really cleaning my pores. My skin looks and feels noticeably different than when I don’t use it. I use it with the acne cleansing brush head, but they have a myriad of different brush heads for any skin type. There’s even a brush for foundation application I’ve been wanting to try. These brush heads can get expensive however ($27), given that they should be changed every thirty days. I also gotta add... the Mia is really durable. Bring the klutz that I am, it frequently slips out of my hand onto the floor when I don’t dry it properly and it still works great. If you’re thinking about buying a facial brush, then this is it!
Hali P.
I always get questions about my skin and which products I use, and each time I get the same response: “that’s too expensive, I’ll stick with my (insert cleanser there)”. Every time I get this response, I say the same thing...if I had to recommend only one item to make a staple in your skincare routine, it’s a Clarisonic Mia. To me, it’s not an item but an investment. I’ve had mine for about four years now, and I swear it completely changed my skin. It helped clear my skin, get rid of my texture, and overall give me a more healthy, youthful complexion. My pores are no longer visible (seriously, I get comments on my pores the most) and my skin is smooth, giving me the ultimate canvas to work with when I decide to wear makeup. The picture is a recent picture of me without a drop of makeup on, no filter, just me and my skin. As for the reviews saying this made them breakout, you HAVE to make sure you remove all makeup before using this with your cleansers. The brush head with only push the products in deeper for a more effective cleaning, meaning they’ll push your makeup deep into your pores also if not properly removed. I had an issue a few months back where the battery wasn’t working properly, and Clarisonic’s customer support was wonderful about replacing the brush without a fee. I love this SO much, and will continue to use this forever!!!

#clarisonic #clarisonicmia #nomakeup #nofilter #glowyskin #healthyskin
Erin A.
San Antonio, TX
The brush works good but if you have really sensitive skin or acne prone becareful with the brush head you choose and make sure you replace it as directed. Sometimes bc it is the same brush head for some ppl it could cause your acne to become worse rather than better.

I chose to go to the foreign for the fact it ends up being cheaper over time, the bristles are silicone which means not having to buy replacement heads. And for those with sensitive skin this may or may not be a better option. Once I switched I’ve never looked back!!!
Paige S.
College Station, TX
Review for: Lavender more...
I AM IN LOVE. I received my Mia as a gift for Christmas from my mom. She had had her Mia for years now and swore by it. I was always jealous and she finally got me one as a gift. My skin has never been softer, smoother, or cleaner. My makeup never sits well on my nose and I have lots of black heads. Since using the Mia my makeup applies wonderfully no matter what foundation I use and my blackheads are less noticeable. I am obsessed with the Mia and don't know what I ever did without it.
Samantha C.
This machine is a work of art. You can get the type of brushes that fit your skin type and bam, it works miracles. I usually change my brush heads out every 5 months to save money even though I think they recommend to change it every three. It can get quite expensive. So I store it in a clean dry place after using it. I also wash the brush gently to preserve the bristles.
Oh also I only use it once a day, I tried twice and my skin felt too dry. That’s probably all the acne products I have to use tho.
Lindsay T.
I had been wanting one of these for years and about 4 months ago I finally took the plunge. I've been using it every day since then with my Philosphy Purity Made Simple cleanser and the brush head that came with it.

I'm left feeling a little underwhelmed. The most common opinion was that this was incredible, life changing, totally changed the beauty of their skin, etc etc. To me it's just your average cleansing tool. It does a great job of cleaning, the vibrations are a nice touch and I do feel like it's getting deep into my pores. But it didn't make my acne disappear, nor did it remove my blackheads or anything like that. My face feels basically the same as it did with my previous cleansing method (which was just my hands). I must say that since I have it, I will continue to use it because it is nice, but I don't see myself repurchasing when this one stops working.

I do however want to try some different brush heads and I will update this review when I do.
Candice Z.
Review for: Pink more...
I super love this!! My friends got me this as a birthday gift and I’ve been using it ever since. I’m not the type to get a lot of acne but when I do, it normally leaves blemishes behind and I definitely see my skin clearing of blemishes. I’m the dry skin type and my skins also pretty thing so I only use it once a week because otherwise it’d dry out my skin. I’d definitely recommend it for those who are trying to clear out their skin or just trying to lessen the blemishes.
Brooke C.
Lawrence, KS
If I could give this product 10 stars I would! I used to have such oily and tons of breakouts. Then I bought this and it completely changed my face! I no longer get break outs like I used to, and it really makes your skin feel nice and clean. It takes every single make up and dirt particle out of your face! It’s so great! I will use this for many years to come! If you’re contemplating it because of the price, don’t! It is 110% worth the money! I don’t regret buying this product at all!
JaLynn R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Electric Pink more...
I work in construction so I have a lot of clogged pores when I get home. This is a pretty pricy skin system but it is hands down worth it. My skin has been very clear and I feel like it is more brightening. Every 3 weeks I have to charge it. I use it in the nights and most mornings. I do use a moisturizer after I use it especially in the mornings. I feel like it has taken all the oils out of my face.
Joshua R.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: White more...
I absolutely love love love my Clarisonic mia! This is my favorite tool that I own for personal grooming. It is so satisfying knowing that all of my skincare is penetrating deeper and that my skin is being cleanses that much better. I will use the Clarisonic products for life. I would highly recommend. My skin has the smoothest texture when I use this regularly. Clarisonic Mia
Helene H.
What is the color of your clarisonic?
Alyssa D.
Is it worth the money or would a less expensive alternative, from Olay or Neutrogena for example, be better?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What positive effects does this have on your skin? Is it worth the high price tag?
Helene H.
Which Clarisonic do you own?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Can I use this the day of my wedding?