BY CLARISONIC #3 in Skin Care Tools

A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush. From the creators of the Sonicare® toothbrush comes the Clarisonic® Mia set, featuring the handy to-go sized version of the original, groundbreaking Clarisonic Brush. Sonic technology first changed the way we clean our teeth, now it's changing how we cleanse our skin. The sonic frequency moves Clarisonic's soft, gentle brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second, thoroughly clearing pores and skin's surface.Here are some of the benefits this revolutionary skincare tool delivers:- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.This set contains:- Clarisonic Mia One Speed Brush- International pLink™ charger for worldwide use- Sensitive Brush Head - 1.0 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare regimen to provide smoother feeling and looking skin. It is ideal for all skin types, and used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. see more...

• Should this be used everyday? Or is it better for a coupl...3 Answers
  • Anybody else annoyed by how much the replacement heads co...1 Answers
  • I would love to try it, but does it really worth it if yo...2 Answers
Clarisonic Mia
  • "This brush is not meant for exfoliation so don't expect that from it - it can be deceiving because of how the brush head vibrates but it's all for a super deep clean." in 20 reviews
  • "The first week I started using it my skin went through a horrible purging phase, but eventually they blemishes and redness went away." in 14 reviews
  • "After months of debating, I caved but ending up buying the Mia 2 which has less settings than the pro nor does it have the body brush." in 13 reviews
  • "I love the clarisonic mia I have oily acne prone skin and since I have started using this my skin has cleared up dramatically it works great its gentle on skin but yet effect on removing dirt and oil from your skin and pores I will never go back to using my hands to wash my face!!" in 11 reviews
  • "The only downside is that when you start using it, you tend to have a large breakout (all the dirt/oil coming to the surface) so you have to endure a break out before you start seeing the results." in 11 reviews
✨💋Antonio Z.
Utah
Review for: Sonic Mango more...
Oh my poor little pores(not so little anymore) so I had been using my clarasonic for about 5 years and last winter it broke!
Ever since then I've noticed an increase in pore size and congestion!

Does it work? Absolutely!
A lot of people tend to be on the fence since the price is higher for one of these vs the kind you can get at the drugstore, however, with good reason.

I find that my clarasonic since it was a vibrating device, it doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated or mistreated.
Since there is not actual scrubbing and tearing on the skin, but rather millions of vibrations per second and a soft plastic-fibre like material it really unclogs and leaves my skin feeling clean and my poors were looking invisible honestly.

Wear and year of the machine: I got a good 5 years out of my old one and that's pretty spectacular since I got mine on sale and I used a coupon from Sephora!
Yes they do go on sale at times because of the color!
And no it is not that often, I honestly think I'll be doing my damage and get me a new one, because when you wear long lasting makeup on the daily your skin is more prone to get congested.
Having said that it's luxury that can be done without breaking the bank or leaving you eating ramen for months.
And if you have a Jcpenny card you can shop on Sephora online(did you know that 😏)
Once you purchase it there's no additional maintenance, other than buying the brush heads(which, I personally changed ever 6 months).

You can use any cleanser other than clay based cleansers and you are set for success.

Some points for a new user.
Make sure to dry it off, I just take it out of the shower and let it air dry over a towel.
That way it doesn't get mineral buildup (from the water mainly).
Change the heads and charge it before it completely dies.

Hopefully the rivoew helps a little.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
Review for: White more...
I think the Clarisonic is such a great product for someone who wants a deep clean. If you are able to keep up with staying consistent, you can really make a change in your skin. I used the Clarisonic for about two years, and it made such a difference and you could see the effects that it works, especially with cleaning off makeup. It removes excess dirt and makeup you didn’t initially see on your face. I’d often clean my face with a good cleaner and go in again with the Clarisonic and find more coming off my face still. Something to note, for the first month you use the Clarisonic, you’ll have irritation from having this new form of scrubbing in your face, but after that month you’ll feel the wonders. Pricey, but worth it!
Anna Louise A.
Paint Lick, KY
Review for: Clarisonic Mia more...
For a while, this was my go to device. However, I have since replaced  it with a $6 reusable silicone cleansing pad from Sephora. While I like the Clarisonic, it does not remove my makeup well enough or cleans my face deep enough for the price. Not to mention how every so often I have to purchase a new head for it. I recently received a foreo in my fabfitfun box and I will give that a try but I will not be going back to my calirsonic. Just can’t keep it charged and the head new and clean enough to fell like I am getting my money worth.
Samantha C.
This machine is a work of art. You can get the type of brushes that fit your skin type and bam, it works miracles. I usually change my brush heads out every 5 months to save money even though I think they recommend to change it every three. It can get quite expensive. So I store it in a clean dry place after using it. I also wash the brush gently to preserve the bristles.
Oh also I only use it once a day, I tried twice and my skin felt too dry. That’s probably all the acne products I have to use tho.
Candice Z.
Review for: Pink more...
I super love this!! My friends got me this as a birthday gift and I’ve been using it ever since. I’m not the type to get a lot of acne but when I do, it normally leaves blemishes behind and I definitely see my skin clearing of blemishes. I’m the dry skin type and my skins also pretty thing so I only use it once a week because otherwise it’d dry out my skin. I’d definitely recommend it for those who are trying to clear out their skin or just trying to lessen the blemishes.
Delaina L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Lavender more...
I purchased the Clarisonic Mia about four years ago and even though the lithium battery does not hold its charge as long as it used to, I can say with confidence the Clarisonic Mia has completely changed my skin. I tend to have oily skin and use this to help deeply clean my pores and exfoliate the surface with its gentle bristles. I have always felt like the vibrating and turning head have drastically helped break up some nodules I will feel on my chin around that time of the month. As long as you keep regularly changing the brush heads And if you are willing to charge it more frequently, this is GEM will last you quite a while. I would like to warn others not to use it more than once a day if not every other day. Twice daily use can agitate your skin and lead to an overproduction of oil. Don’t make the mistake that I did for a couple of years. I have come to really appreciate instructions and this device!
Lorraine G.
Houston
Review for: Clarisonic Mia more...
I got my Clarisonic Mia four years ago as a gift. I’ve dabbled with a few different brushes and have tried to go without a few times, but I always come back to this. I just my Mia in the morning and day time, and it does a great job of exfoliating and really cleaning my pores. My skin looks and feels noticeably different than when I don’t use it. I use it with the acne cleansing brush head, but they have a myriad of different brush heads for any skin type. There’s even a brush for foundation application I’ve been wanting to try. These brush heads can get expensive however ($27), given that they should be changed every thirty days. I also gotta add... the Mia is really durable. Bring the klutz that I am, it frequently slips out of my hand onto the floor when I don’t dry it properly and it still works great. If you’re thinking about buying a facial brush, then this is it!
Madi M.
Illinois
LOVE! This is one of the best skincare product I’ve gotten. This brush definitely makes your skin look better and feel cleaner. I took one star off because I wish the brush heads were a bit cheaper and also because I wish they had more of a different brush selection. The deep clean blue brush head is a bit too soft for me sometimes. But other then that I love it. It help get rid of dead skin and clear up acne. Definitely works when your using a good cleanser with it.
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
Review for: Electric Pink more...
For a long while I never understood what the hype was all about with the Clarisonic brush, especially when you could buy the same kind of brush at Walmart for $60 less. I figured I'd check it out and used my ulta points to buy it. Boy was I wrong! Clarisonic brushes are no where near the cheap spin brushes you can buy at Walmart, they're 10 x's better! You can tell how well it cleans your skin in just one use! One down side is that it's a little big, but it's not that big of an issue compared to how well it works! Give it a shot, you won't regret it!
Joshua R.
Cape coral, FL
Review for: White more...
I absolutely love love love my Clarisonic mia! This is my favorite tool that I own for personal grooming. It is so satisfying knowing that all of my skincare is penetrating deeper and that my skin is being cleanses that much better. I will use the Clarisonic products for life. I would highly recommend. My skin has the smoothest texture when I use this regularly. Clarisonic Mia
Helene H.
What is the color of your clarisonic?
Alyssa D.
Is it worth the money or would a less expensive alternative, from Olay or Neutrogena for example, be better?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What positive effects does this have on your skin? Is it worth the high price tag?
Helene H.
Which Clarisonic do you own?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Can I use this the day of my wedding?