BY CLARISONIC #3 in Skin Care Tools

A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush. From the creators of the Sonicare® toothbrush comes the Clarisonic® Mia set, featuring the handy to-go sized version of the original, groundbreaking Clarisonic Brush. Sonic technology first changed the way we clean our teeth, now it's changing how we cleanse our skin. The sonic frequency moves Clarisonic's soft, gentle brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second, thoroughly clearing pores and skin's surface.Here are some of the benefits this revolutionary skincare tool delivers:- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.This set contains:- Clarisonic Mia One Speed Brush- International pLink™ charger for worldwide use- Sensitive Brush Head - 1.0 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare regimen to provide smoother feeling and looking skin. It is ideal for all skin types, and used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. see more...

• Is the Clarisonic Mia 2 good for rose is?2 Answers
  • How is this better than any other face cleansing brush?? 2 Answers
  • Should this be used everyday? Or is it better for a coupl...3 Answers
Clarisonic Mia
  • "This brush is not meant for exfoliation so don't expect that from it - it can be deceiving because of how the brush head vibrates but it's all for a super deep clean." in 20 reviews
  • "The first week I started using it my skin went through a horrible purging phase, but eventually they blemishes and redness went away." in 14 reviews
  • "After months of debating, I caved but ending up buying the Mia 2 which has less settings than the pro nor does it have the body brush." in 13 reviews
  • "I love the clarisonic mia I have oily acne prone skin and since I have started using this my skin has cleared up dramatically it works great its gentle on skin but yet effect on removing dirt and oil from your skin and pores I will never go back to using my hands to wash my face!!" in 11 reviews
  • "The only downside is that when you start using it, you tend to have a large breakout (all the dirt/oil coming to the surface) so you have to endure a break out before you start seeing the results." in 11 reviews
✨💋Antonio Z.
Utah
Review for: Sonic Mango more...
Oh my poor little pores(not so little anymore) so I had been using my clarasonic for about 5 years and last winter it broke!
Ever since then I've noticed an increase in pore size and congestion!

Does it work? Absolutely!
A lot of people tend to be on the fence since the price is higher for one of these vs the kind you can get at the drugstore, however, with good reason.

I find that my clarasonic since it was a vibrating device, it doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated or mistreated.
Since there is not actual scrubbing and tearing on the skin, but rather millions of vibrations per second and a soft plastic-fibre like material it really unclogs and leaves my skin feeling clean and my poors were looking invisible honestly.

Wear and year of the machine: I got a good 5 years out of my old one and that's pretty spectacular since I got mine on sale and I used a coupon from Sephora!
Yes they do go on sale at times because of the color!
And no it is not that often, I honestly think I'll be doing my damage and get me a new one, because when you wear long lasting makeup on the daily your skin is more prone to get congested.
Having said that it's luxury that can be done without breaking the bank or leaving you eating ramen for months.
And if you have a Jcpenny card you can shop on Sephora online(did you know that 😏)
Once you purchase it there's no additional maintenance, other than buying the brush heads(which, I personally changed ever 6 months).

You can use any cleanser other than clay based cleansers and you are set for success.

Some points for a new user.
Make sure to dry it off, I just take it out of the shower and let it air dry over a towel.
That way it doesn't get mineral buildup (from the water mainly).
Change the heads and charge it before it completely dies.

Hopefully the rivoew helps a little.
lexi m.
Topeka
I cannot say enough good things about my Clarisonic. I have used it for over a year now and it is just as good as when I first bought it! I got it during one of Ulta's days of beauty. Having had severe acne throughout all of my teenage years and trying EVERYTHING, after finally hearing enough about Clarisonic, I decided to pick it up during a sale. It was one of the best decisions ever! My skin feels 10x cleaner and smoother than when I used to wash it with just my hands. I have incredibly dry skin in the winter, and I find that the sensitive brush head is perfect for my needs. I buy them in packs of 2 to shave off a little cost!
Cat I.
Yonkers
I have the purple Clarisonic Mia. I bought it new from Macy's **6 years ago** and it still works like the day I bought it. It is the BEST PRODUCT in it's category, hands down. I've tried other face brushes, but nothing even comes close. I replace the brush head every 3 months, and I really appreciate the company for not forcing it's consumers to upgrade to a newer model and sticking to a universal style of brush head. Thank you so much Clarisonic!
Tôrä C.
Review for: Skincare System-Pink-One Size more...
I’ve been using my Clarisonic for about 5 years now and I am happy to say that it has healed my cystic acne! I use it once EVERY day and it keeps the acne at bay ;) if I use it more than that it works a little bit too well and can actually draw too much gunk out of my pores causing breakouts, so you have to find a good balance. Also, this is very important, when you first use the Clarisonic, you are going to go through a “purge” and your face will breakout if you use it too offer too soon. I would start out by using it once a week and increase from there.
Patricia D.
Review for: Clarisonic Mia more...
The Clairsonic Mia was my first facial brush. I got it on sale since version 2 came out and I was really excited about it.

I did use it as a double cleanse step when I had makeup, but ultimately it’s been retired since I didn’t want to upkeep and purchase a new head for it.

However it did make my skin feel extra clean and I wouldn’t find any excess makeup when I went over it with toner.
Lindsay T.
Columbus
Review for: Clarisonic Mia more...
I like how small the Clarisonic Mia is. It fits nicely in my hands and wasn’t too bulky. Unfortunately, I had high hopes for the Clarisonic but it did not meet my expectations. Not sure if it was the brush head I was using or what but I didn’t see a difference in my skin. It did make my skin feel cleaner than just using my hands but for the price, I wish it had done a little more for me.
Lauren M.
Lancaster
Review for: Brush Kit Tangerine more...
The Clarisonic Mia cleansing brush is absolutely magnificent! My skin always loves this deal cleaning brush whenever I use it. For the value, it’s totally worth it. You can trust the brand and don’t have to worry about it breaking or getting damaged. My oily skin has improved so much within the past few years and I can say thanks to Clarisonic for that!
Dani D.
Dayton, NV
Review for: Clarisonic Mia more...
I always read good things about Clarisonic brushes however once I got one, I wasn’t as impressed as I had hoped. It does make my face feel cleaner but I feel like it dries me out no matter how much moisturizer or types of cleanser I use.
The price also isn’t too pretty. Overall, yes I do like the MIA just wish it was as described by Clarisonic...
Fernanda V.
Highland park , IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pink more...
After at least a year of faithfully reading reviews and talking to friends, co-workers, and clients about their Clarisonics and how much they love them, I finally bit the bullet and bought one. I am SO happy I finally did! After looking and looking I could not find a less expensive price than $99 and I just figured with a wonderful product like this that always receives excellent reviews, it would never be on sale. I purchased mine from my local Ulta and they gave me a free travel bag and trial size cleanser. I was only willing to purchase it if they had the baby pink one, and they did so I purchased it and was ecstatic to take it out of the box and charge it. It comes with a charger, trial size cleanser, and a one year warranty from the date of purchase so be sure to keep your receipt no matter where you purchase it from. My first impression upon opening the box is my Mia is so beautiful and feminine!! Pink is my favorite color so I had to pick that color but they have such a beautiful array of colors for the Mia and they are all unisex as well. My Mia felt pretty lightweight, not very light nor very heavy, and sleek all over. It has an on button in the center of it that has a 1 minute timer on it so it takes the guesswork out of figuring out how long to cleanse your face. The instructions in the manual say to charge the Mia for 24 hours before using and than you can unhook it and use it until it needs to be charged again. The manual says to wet the brush with warm water and apply cleanser onto the brush; my friends and co-workers told me to just put a small amount right in the hole in the center of the brush head and that is more than plenty to wash my entire face, neck, and decollette. I use my Philosophy purity cleanser and get that squeaky clean feeling from it and my Mia while still having super soft skin afterwards. Upon cleansing my skin with my Mia I begin on my cheeks and work all over my face onto my neck and decollette. As everyone told me and having read information on it, the brush head oscillates all over and is so gentle. It does not irritate my skin, and penetrates my makeup and takes it all off. The only thing that I knew I had to do was remove my eye makeup which makes sense but any makeup above my eyebrow bone comes off and also underneath my eyes. As I cleanse I can see the makeup melting off my face and my skin feels super clean!! After a minute of cleansing the Mia will turn off because it's on a timer but you can press the button as many times as you'd like if you feel like you didn't get your whole cleanse in. After I'm finished I rinse off my brush head and gently use my fingers to get anything off the brush head I missed with just the water. I use a towel and dry the entire Mia and lay it face down with the little clear cover over it so it does not bend my bristles. After patting dry my face and neck with a towel and rubbing it a little I am in love with my Mia even more!! My skin feels clean, soft, and is makeup free!! I am BEYOND happy I finally purchased this; it is truly worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!!
Bri 🌻.
Sonoma
Review for: Limited Edition Garnet Red more...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Clarisonic. I use it every night after double cleansing to make sure all of my makeup from the day is gone. I have been using this product for years and the same one is still going strong. I know it’s on the pricier side but we’ll worth the high price tag. Great investment and I always recommend to everyone!
Helene H.
What is the color of your clarisonic?
Alyssa D.
Is it worth the money or would a less expensive alternative, from Olay or Neutrogena for example, be better?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What positive effects does this have on your skin? Is it worth the high price tag?
Helene H.
Which Clarisonic do you own?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Can I use this the day of my wedding?

Sephora