Top Questions See all 281 Q&A
- "This brush is not meant for exfoliation so don't expect that from it - it can be deceiving because of how the brush head vibrates but it's all for a super deep clean." in 20 reviews
- "The first week I started using it my skin went through a horrible purging phase, but eventually they blemishes and redness went away." in 14 reviews
- "After months of debating, I caved but ending up buying the Mia 2 which has less settings than the pro nor does it have the body brush." in 13 reviews
- "I love the clarisonic mia I have oily acne prone skin and since I have started using this my skin has cleared up dramatically it works great its gentle on skin but yet effect on removing dirt and oil from your skin and pores I will never go back to using my hands to wash my face!!" in 11 reviews
- "The only downside is that when you start using it, you tend to have a large breakout (all the dirt/oil coming to the surface) so you have to endure a break out before you start seeing the results." in 11 reviews
#clarisonic #clarisonicmia #nomakeup #nofilter #glowyskin #healthyskin
Oh also I only use it once a day, I tried twice and my skin felt too dry. That’s probably all the acne products I have to use tho.
I'm left feeling a little underwhelmed. The most common opinion was that this was incredible, life changing, totally changed the beauty of their skin, etc etc. To me it's just your average cleansing tool. It does a great job of cleaning, the vibrations are a nice touch and I do feel like it's getting deep into my pores. But it didn't make my acne disappear, nor did it remove my blackheads or anything like that. My face feels basically the same as it did with my previous cleansing method (which was just my hands). I must say that since I have it, I will continue to use it because it is nice, but I don't see myself repurchasing when this one stops working.
I do however want to try some different brush heads and I will update this review when I do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos