BY CLARISONIC #3 in Skin Care Tools

A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush. From the creators of the Sonicare® toothbrush comes the Clarisonic® Mia set, featuring the handy to-go sized version of the original, groundbreaking Clarisonic Brush. Sonic technology first changed the way we clean our teeth, now it's changing how we cleanse our skin. The sonic frequency moves Clarisonic's soft, gentle brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second, thoroughly clearing pores and skin's surface.Here are some of the benefits this revolutionary skincare tool delivers:- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.This set contains:- Clarisonic Mia One Speed Brush- International pLink™ charger for worldwide use- Sensitive Brush Head - 1.0 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare regimen to provide smoother feeling and looking skin. It is ideal for all skin types, and used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. see more...

• Anybody else annoyed by how much the replacement heads cost? Is t...1 Answers
  • I would love to try it, but does it really worth it if you normal...2 Answers
  • I have always heard amazing things about the clarisonic but I hav...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It was even better when I found out that you could buy different brush attachments for it (as I have sensitive skin and they have a sensitive brush head)." in 32 reviews
  • "This brush is not meant for exfoliation so don't expect that from it - it can be deceiving because of how the brush head vibrates but it's all for a super deep clean." in 20 reviews
  • "The first week I started using it my skin went through a horrible purging phase, but eventually they blemishes and redness went away." in 14 reviews
  • "After months of debating, I caved but ending up buying the Mia 2 which has less settings than the pro nor does it have the body brush." in 13 reviews
  • "The only downside is that when you start using it, you tend to have a large breakout (all the dirt/oil coming to the surface) so you have to endure a break out before you start seeing the results." in 11 reviews
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
I am a huge Clarisonic fan and have been using one for the last 5 to 6 years daily. About a year ago I purchased a Mia to replace my other one (still works too!) and I love it! It's smaller than the original pro brush and it does not have a base, just a charger that is magnetized and you touch it to the bottom to charge, pretty cool if you ask me. The brush heads are expensive, but they have several cleansing types (i.e. sensitive, pore cleansing) and the brush heads last for like 3 months before needed to be switched out. The brush itself pulses for 1 minute and you get such a thorough clean. I am in my mid 30's and I used to suffer from hyper-pigmentation. After getting 1 chemical peel a couple of years ago, it faded most of it and I attribute my Clarisonic to keeping the spots away and for keeping my skin clear and even, no more awful chemical peels (trust me). Totally not sponsored but if they ever wanted to I would in a heartbeat lol. Highly recommend.
Hailey J.
Over the past year my skin has been looking awful. I've spent so much money on skincare trying to make it better and nothing was helping. I had heard negative things about the clarisonic being too harsh for skin so I never bought it as well as I thought it was too expensive. Well recently for some reason, I was like, maybe I'll buy a clarisonic. I had a 10% off coupon so I bought it. THIS HAS CHANGED MY SKIN. it's amazing. I don't think it's harsh at all on my skin and I've been using the head that came with it (sensitive) and I'll probably buy the normal brush head. This has helped so much with the texture of my skin. My skin looks nicer. And I've only been using it for a few weeks. I can't wait to see my results from using it over a longer amount of time. I've been using it twice a day with no problems. If you are thinking about purchasing, I'd say go for it!
Laura S.
Although I have the Mia 2, to anyone whos buying it the reason why I didn't get this one is because it only has one type of spin cycle and its the fastest harsh one, so your really gambling if its good for your skin, the harshness can really sometimes irritate your skin since it only has the faster motion, but if you have very sensitive skin honestly i would recommend the Mia 2, trust me the extra bucks is soooo worth it and it comes with 2 spin cycles, a little bit slower than the first for sensitive skin and the regular fast one. But like i said Mia 2 is worth it for sensitive skin because here if the fast one ends up being to hash for your skin you cant switch to a slower cycle! But this product is still 10/10 to me just not for my skin. I have very big pores and struggle with acne and sun damage from my work. Hope this helps to new buyers!
Amanda S.
When first purchasing this product, and using it, I noticed my face started to break out immediately. HOWEVER! After some more continuous use, I realized that this product was cleaning my skin so thoroughly that it was bringing up dirt from deep into my pores all the way to the surface causing me to break out at the beginning. After a while, I then saw such a breakthrough in my skin, it started to clear up, scars began to fade, and my skin was looking so fresh! DO NOT turn this product away if you begin to break out because after multiple uses you'll see the most amazing difference in your skin! BEWARE, this product exfoliates your skin so I don't recommend you using it every time you wash your fash or else your skin can become to sensitive. A few times a week should suffice no matter the skin type.
Brittney L.
Dallas, TX
I love my Clarisonic Mia. I got one on sale at the Skinstore a few years ago. There is a noticeable difference in the look and feel of my face vs just washing by hand. One thing to remember is that the Clarisonic isn't a end all cure. Yes it helps but you have to use the right products as well. You also have to remember not to overdo it as well. Some people may use it twice/day, once/day or every other day. Figure out what works for you because your skin may be too sensitive to use it as recommended. The brush heads are also an added expense but if you regularly clean them you can extend their life. I clean mine with diluted tea tree oil. If you can afford to, experiment with the brush heads. I've tried the green and blue one and have found the regular sensitive brush works best for me.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE MY CLARISONIC! I bought it a couple years ago when it had a really big discount on it. I hardly used it then and the brushes were so expensive. Recently my skin has been at its worst about 6+ months ago I decided to start using it again. And it's done wonders for my skin. I use it every morning and night. It helps to get rid of the dead skin patches I get around my nose, forehead, and chin area. It is timed for use so it shuts off when it's done. This is the one that doesn't have the beeps telling you to move to different parts of your face but I don't think it's necessary. Because if I don't feel my face is clean enough. I turn it on and begin again. The CLARISONIC is a great investment. Also found the brushes are only 10 on groupon so that helps rather than spending 25
Juliet B.
Arlington, MA
I resisted buying a Clarisonic Mia for the longest time - I know how to wash my face. But after a spring of weird breakouts I decided to take the plunge and I am so glad I did.
I've been using the facial cleanser is comes with and I could not be happier. I use Micellar Water and a cotton pad to remove any eye makeup, then splash some warm water on my face, dab a bit of cleanser on the Mia and one minute later my skin looks brand new. The brush is very quiet and a charge lasts for days, making it ideal for travel. It comes with two generous sample sizes of the cleanser and two brush heads.
Since starting the Mia, I find less and less need for chemical or manual exfoliation and my face care routine goes on so much more smoothly.
I am a convert.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this Clarisonic Mia! it is so cute and compact. It really has a cute variety of colors that you can use and also a variety of brush head attachments that you can use depending on the sensitivity to your skin. My skin is sensitive so I use a brush that is less abrasive on my skin and I love the feeling that I get after using it ...it is great!! I feel fresh, hydrated skin and new. I absolutely love this Clarisonic Mia it is so cute and compact. It really has a cute variety of colors that you can use and also a variety of gross has that you can use depending on your sensitivity news to your skin. My skin is sensitive so I use a brush that is less abrasive on my skin and I love the feeling that I get after using it is great !
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
I have normal to dry skin with some dark spots, hyper pigmentation, and occasional cystic acne breakouts. I tried everything to stop my skin from breaking out so much and I'm so glad I found this. The Clarisonic isn't necessarily the solution to my problem because it doesn't clear your skin however it cleanses so deeply it allows all your skincare products to absorb 10x better. I love wearing a full face of makeup so this is great at deep cleaning my face every single day to make sure there's nothing left on it before I go to bed. I know this can be pricey and I was hesitant at first however if you want to take care of your skin I highly recommend this. Especially starting at a young age.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Honestly I don't know if this does anything crazy special for my skin. It does feel very clean and I like that there are different head attachments but $100 a year to run this is very steep! I've had mine for 5 years now and actually stopped using it (and haven't used it for 3 years now) and the battery life is terrible. It stays charged for the smallest amount of time. Maybe these aren't meant to last this long?! My skin does feel deeply cleaned after this and it's fun to use. I just feel like a handheld silicone scrubber does the same thing. Maybe I haven't found my perfect brush head yet. I just ordered the sensitive skin one and the deep pore one. We will see!
Helene H.
What is the color of your clarisonic?
Alyssa D.
Is it worth the money or would a less expensive alternative, from Olay or Neutrogena for example, be better?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What positive effects does this have on your skin? Is it worth the high price tag?
Helene H.
Which Clarisonic do you own?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Can I use this the day of my wedding?