BY CLARISONIC #3 in Skin Care Tools

A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush. From the creators of the Sonicare® toothbrush comes the Clarisonic® Mia set, featuring the handy to-go sized version of the original, groundbreaking Clarisonic Brush. Sonic technology first changed the way we clean our teeth, now it's changing how we cleanse our skin. The sonic frequency moves Clarisonic's soft, gentle brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second, thoroughly clearing pores and skin's surface.Here are some of the benefits this revolutionary skincare tool delivers:- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.This set contains:- Clarisonic Mia One Speed Brush- International pLink™ charger for worldwide use- Sensitive Brush Head - 1.0 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare regimen to provide smoother feeling and looking skin. It is ideal for all skin types, and used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. see more...

• Is the Clarisonic Mia 2 good for rose is?2 Answers
  • How is this better than any other face cleansing brush?? 2 Answers
  • Should this be used everyday? Or is it better for a coupl...3 Answers
Clarisonic Mia
  • "This brush is not meant for exfoliation so don't expect that from it - it can be deceiving because of how the brush head vibrates but it's all for a super deep clean." in 20 reviews
  • "The first week I started using it my skin went through a horrible purging phase, but eventually they blemishes and redness went away." in 14 reviews
  • "After months of debating, I caved but ending up buying the Mia 2 which has less settings than the pro nor does it have the body brush." in 13 reviews
  • "I love the clarisonic mia I have oily acne prone skin and since I have started using this my skin has cleared up dramatically it works great its gentle on skin but yet effect on removing dirt and oil from your skin and pores I will never go back to using my hands to wash my face!!" in 11 reviews
  • "The only downside is that when you start using it, you tend to have a large breakout (all the dirt/oil coming to the surface) so you have to endure a break out before you start seeing the results." in 11 reviews
Fernanda V.
Highland park , IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pink more...
After at least a year of faithfully reading reviews and talking to friends, co-workers, and clients about their Clarisonics and how much they love them, I finally bit the bullet and bought one. I am SO happy I finally did! After looking and looking I could not find a less expensive price than $99 and I just figured with a wonderful product like this that always receives excellent reviews, it would never be on sale. I purchased mine from my local Ulta and they gave me a free travel bag and trial size cleanser. I was only willing to purchase it if they had the baby pink one, and they did so I purchased it and was ecstatic to take it out of the box and charge it. It comes with a charger, trial size cleanser, and a one year warranty from the date of purchase so be sure to keep your receipt no matter where you purchase it from. My first impression upon opening the box is my Mia is so beautiful and feminine!! Pink is my favorite color so I had to pick that color but they have such a beautiful array of colors for the Mia and they are all unisex as well. My Mia felt pretty lightweight, not very light nor very heavy, and sleek all over. It has an on button in the center of it that has a 1 minute timer on it so it takes the guesswork out of figuring out how long to cleanse your face. The instructions in the manual say to charge the Mia for 24 hours before using and than you can unhook it and use it until it needs to be charged again. The manual says to wet the brush with warm water and apply cleanser onto the brush; my friends and co-workers told me to just put a small amount right in the hole in the center of the brush head and that is more than plenty to wash my entire face, neck, and decollette. I use my Philosophy purity cleanser and get that squeaky clean feeling from it and my Mia while still having super soft skin afterwards. Upon cleansing my skin with my Mia I begin on my cheeks and work all over my face onto my neck and decollette. As everyone told me and having read information on it, the brush head oscillates all over and is so gentle. It does not irritate my skin, and penetrates my makeup and takes it all off. The only thing that I knew I had to do was remove my eye makeup which makes sense but any makeup above my eyebrow bone comes off and also underneath my eyes. As I cleanse I can see the makeup melting off my face and my skin feels super clean!! After a minute of cleansing the Mia will turn off because it's on a timer but you can press the button as many times as you'd like if you feel like you didn't get your whole cleanse in. After I'm finished I rinse off my brush head and gently use my fingers to get anything off the brush head I missed with just the water. I use a towel and dry the entire Mia and lay it face down with the little clear cover over it so it does not bend my bristles. After patting dry my face and neck with a towel and rubbing it a little I am in love with my Mia even more!! My skin feels clean, soft, and is makeup free!! I am BEYOND happy I finally purchased this; it is truly worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!!
✨💋Antonio Z.
Utah
Review for: Sonic Mango more...
Oh my poor little pores(not so little anymore) so I had been using my clarasonic for about 5 years and last winter it broke!
Ever since then I've noticed an increase in pore size and congestion!

Does it work? Absolutely!
A lot of people tend to be on the fence since the price is higher for one of these vs the kind you can get at the drugstore, however, with good reason.

I find that my clarasonic since it was a vibrating device, it doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated or mistreated.
Since there is not actual scrubbing and tearing on the skin, but rather millions of vibrations per second and a soft plastic-fibre like material it really unclogs and leaves my skin feeling clean and my poors were looking invisible honestly.

Wear and year of the machine: I got a good 5 years out of my old one and that's pretty spectacular since I got mine on sale and I used a coupon from Sephora!
Yes they do go on sale at times because of the color!
And no it is not that often, I honestly think I'll be doing my damage and get me a new one, because when you wear long lasting makeup on the daily your skin is more prone to get congested.
Having said that it's luxury that can be done without breaking the bank or leaving you eating ramen for months.
And if you have a Jcpenny card you can shop on Sephora online(did you know that 😏)
Once you purchase it there's no additional maintenance, other than buying the brush heads(which, I personally changed ever 6 months).

You can use any cleanser other than clay based cleansers and you are set for success.

Some points for a new user.
Make sure to dry it off, I just take it out of the shower and let it air dry over a towel.
That way it doesn't get mineral buildup (from the water mainly).
Change the heads and charge it before it completely dies.

Hopefully the rivoew helps a little.
Lauren M.
San Francisco
Review for: White more...
I’ve been using the Clarisonic Mia for many years. (I’ve owned two.) It has met my expectations in the sense that it has lasted for a sufficient amount of time without any breaking or other issues. I am giving this product 4 stars because I do not think it should be used every day (as instructed by an esthetician.) The brand could benefit from promoting optimal use by informing us of the dangers of overuse. This is a handy item to have on hand for occasional, deep exfoliation! I recommend keeping it stored in a dry place, and removing the brush between uses to prevent water accumulation inside the device. Overall, I do not regret this purchase!
Devin D.
I absolutely love using this brush as part of my skincare routine. I've noticed a difference in the appearance of black heads and the size of my pores since using it. I use it once per day with a gentle cleanser. I definitely notice when I go a few days without it, as the pores on my nose tend to be more visible/have more blackheads. Not to mention - it just feels really nice. It also stays charged for a decent amount of uses.
Katherine F.
charleston, sc
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Electric Pink more...
I’ve had this guy almost 4 years and I still love it and use it everyday! It’s so wonderful and gets a really deep clean. I didn’t use the wash that came with it so I have no comment on that, but it’s amazing how much this gets off. I usually charge mine once every two weeks. Alas, they just came out with a new one so i May upgrade soon!
Christina S.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Turquoise more...
I received this as a Christmas gift from Qvc and I cannot be without this! I have used this for a little over a year now, on and off, and it has done WONDERS for my skin. PLUS it 100% removes makeup beautifully!! I thought for years soap and water was the way to go, but slowly I started to break out more and more...so my wife gave me this as a gift and wow is all I could say! Wonderful design and amazing concept! I love using a light colored towel to see if I have any left over makeup left after washing my face with this and I DON’T it’s amazingly crazy! My favorite tool thus far! Plus I love how I BARELY HAVE TO CHARGE IT! The battery life is amazing!
LAUREN G.
I enjoyed the clarisonic mia! I don't think I would repurchase but it was fine. I wasn't really sure if it was always sanitary for me to use or the proper ways to sanitize it. I think that they could have included more information on that. Otherwise, I liked it for feeling like all of my makeup was off.
Mary L.
Quincy, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is a great cleanser! It really does get deep into the spores. I noticed my pores were significantly smaller after 3 weeks of use. My skin complexion was much more tone and smooth too. But I would only suggest using this no more than 3x a week because it can easily dry out your skin.
Adelina P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sonic Lavender more...
I’m absolutely obsessed with this! I use it every morning and night and it is exactly what it says it is. Does the job just as what I imagined, if not better! This helped my skin tremendously and I’m so thankful for it. Clarisonic Mia 1, Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush System, Lavender
kellie d.
If you aren't cleaning your face with a spin brush you are not cleaning your face! It really deep cleans and gets everything you are missing. This is the best face brush to use because it's good quality and you'll never have to worry about if your face is actually clean or not!
Helene H.
What is the color of your clarisonic?
Alyssa D.
Is it worth the money or would a less expensive alternative, from Olay or Neutrogena for example, be better?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What positive effects does this have on your skin? Is it worth the high price tag?
Helene H.
Which Clarisonic do you own?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Can I use this the day of my wedding?