BY CLARISONIC #3 in Skin Care Tools

A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush. From the creators of the Sonicare® toothbrush comes the Clarisonic® Mia set, featuring the handy to-go sized version of the original, groundbreaking Clarisonic Brush. Sonic technology first changed the way we clean our teeth, now it's changing how we cleanse our skin. The sonic frequency moves Clarisonic's soft, gentle brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second, thoroughly clearing pores and skin's surface.Here are some of the benefits this revolutionary skincare tool delivers:- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.This set contains:- Clarisonic Mia One Speed Brush- International pLink™ charger for worldwide use- Sensitive Brush Head - 1.0 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare regimen to provide smoother feeling and looking skin. It is ideal for all skin types, and used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. see more...

• Anybody else annoyed by how much the replacement heads cost? Is t...1 Answers
  • I would love to try it, but does it really worth it if you normal...2 Answers
  • I have always heard amazing things about the clarisonic but I hav...2 Answers
Clarisonic Mia
  • "It was even better when I found out that you could buy different brush attachments for it (as I have sensitive skin and they have a sensitive brush head)." in 32 reviews
  • "This brush is not meant for exfoliation so don't expect that from it - it can be deceiving because of how the brush head vibrates but it's all for a super deep clean." in 20 reviews
  • "The first week I started using it my skin went through a horrible purging phase, but eventually they blemishes and redness went away." in 14 reviews
  • "After months of debating, I caved but ending up buying the Mia 2 which has less settings than the pro nor does it have the body brush." in 13 reviews
  • "The only downside is that when you start using it, you tend to have a large breakout (all the dirt/oil coming to the surface) so you have to endure a break out before you start seeing the results." in 11 reviews
Hali P.
I always get questions about my skin and which products I use, and each time I get the same response: “that’s too expensive, I’ll stick with my (insert cleanser there)”. Every time I get this response, I say the same thing...if I had to recommend only one item to make a staple in your skincare routine, it’s a Clarisonic Mia. To me, it’s not an item but an investment. I’ve had mine for about four years now, and I swear it completely changed my skin. It helped clear my skin, get rid of my texture, and overall give me a more healthy, youthful complexion. My pores are no longer visible (seriously, I get comments on my pores the most) and my skin is smooth, giving me the ultimate canvas to work with when I decide to wear makeup. The picture is a recent picture of me without a drop of makeup on, no filter, just me and my skin. As for the reviews saying this made them breakout, you HAVE to make sure you remove all makeup before using this with your cleansers. The brush head with only push the products in deeper for a more effective cleaning, meaning they’ll push your makeup deep into your pores also if not properly removed. I had an issue a few months back where the battery wasn’t working properly, and Clarisonic’s customer support was wonderful about replacing the brush without a fee. I love this SO much, and will continue to use this forever!!!

#clarisonic #clarisonicmia #nomakeup #nofilter #glowyskin #healthyskin
Kesha P.
Spartanburg
Review for: Tm Turquoise more...
I love love love my Clarisonic! Even though it is a bit pricey, the purchase is definitely worth it! Not only is it great for acne prone/oily skin, it also helps with flaky and dry skin. My only complaint is that 1. The brush head replacement does get really expensive and 2. The inside of the Clarisonic (when you take the brush off) gets really moldy if not taken out of the shower. I just take a cotton swab and clean it but I can get tedious at times. However, an easy fix is taking the Clarisonic and facing it down on a towel after every use. It usually prevents the mold.
Ashley B.
Oakdale, PA
Review for: Berry more...
I have wanted a Clarisonic for so long but never bought it because of the price. This year my boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas and I was thrilled. I have only been using it for a couple weeks and already I see a huge improvement in my skin. My skin type is dry and on the winter I get tons on dry patches and redness. It has help with with clearing my skin of both those problems. I have also noticed less breakout too! I would highly recommend this product to anyone trying to improve there skin care routine.
Samantha C.
This machine is a work of art. You can get the type of brushes that fit your skin type and bam, it works miracles. I usually change my brush heads out every 5 months to save money even though I think they recommend to change it every three. It can get quite expensive. So I store it in a clean dry place after using it. I also wash the brush gently to preserve the bristles.
Oh also I only use it once a day, I tried twice and my skin felt too dry. That’s probably all the acne products I have to use tho.
Lindsay T.
I had been wanting one of these for years and about 4 months ago I finally took the plunge. I've been using it every day since then with my Philosphy Purity Made Simple cleanser and the brush head that came with it.

I'm left feeling a little underwhelmed. The most common opinion was that this was incredible, life changing, totally changed the beauty of their skin, etc etc. To me it's just your average cleansing tool. It does a great job of cleaning, the vibrations are a nice touch and I do feel like it's getting deep into my pores. But it didn't make my acne disappear, nor did it remove my blackheads or anything like that. My face feels basically the same as it did with my previous cleansing method (which was just my hands). I must say that since I have it, I will continue to use it because it is nice, but I don't see myself repurchasing when this one stops working.

I do however want to try some different brush heads and I will update this review when I do.
Molly S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Amazing for skin!!! This product may feel a bit harsh for some sensitive skin types, but the different brush heads really get a deep clean! I️ use this every night and morning with a gentle cleanser and after regular use my skin looks and feels so much better. It exfoliates skin while cleansing it, removing makeup, dirt, and oil. It goes so much deeper than a regular washing with your hands, and it’s definitely worth it to keep your skin as clear and clean as you possibly can!
Savannah K.
Mannsville
Review for: Other more...
The Clarisonic mia 2 is a very quick and easy tool to use. It makes washing your face more fun, and fast! It gently but deeply cleanse the skin without leaving abrasion. It has different speeds and has a timer that automatically stops when it’s time to rinse. Leaves your skin feeling clean and soft! No more stressing of if there is clean wash clothes to use! ;) I love my Clarisonic!!
Monique M.
Toms River, NJ
Omg, I️ can’t say enough about my Mia. I’ve been using it for years, since it launched eons ago. While waiting for its arrival, I️ used a manual skin brush three times per day, for three days. Checked the dreaded magnifying mirror...no difference. My Mia arrived, I️ adhered to the same routine, and poof...no visible pores. It’s crazy. Bought one for my daughter, she loves the Mia as well. If mine ever breaks, I’ll immediately replace it. I️ love the plink charger. Honestly, I️ don’t want the large version which sits on the charger, taking up precious counter space. And I️ must mention, using this stimulates circulation, which, in itself, is a fabulous way to reduce/decelerate effects of aging. Anybody with a face should have this product.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Review for: White more...
I know this is kinda old news and all the hype is pretty much gone, but I still love my Clarisonic Mia! It's amazing to see how much makeup and dirt is actually left on my face AFTER I take my makeup off.

It holds a charge for a very long time which I really appreciate. And you can buy different brush heads! Definitely worth the money!
Anjali M.
Rootstown, OH
I was recommended this by my dermatologist nearly 4 years ago and it was honestly the best investment I could have made for my skin. I use it about twice a week with the gentle cleanser from Dermalogica (the cleanser it comes with it great too though!) and I’ve never found any other tool that could exfoliate and really reduce the look of my pores the way this does. Has really helped with my acne as well!
Helene H.
What is the color of your clarisonic?
Alyssa D.
Is it worth the money or would a less expensive alternative, from Olay or Neutrogena for example, be better?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What positive effects does this have on your skin? Is it worth the high price tag?
Helene H.
Which Clarisonic do you own?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Can I use this the day of my wedding?