Clarisonic Mia

A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush. From the creators of the Sonicare® toothbrush comes the Clarisonic® Mia set, featuring the handy to-go sized version of the original, groundbreaking Clarisonic Brush. Sonic technology first changed the way we clean our teeth, now it's changing how we cleanse our skin. The sonic frequency moves Clarisonic's soft, gentle brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second, thoroughly clearing pores and skin's surface.Here are some of the benefits this revolutionary skincare tool delivers:- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.This set contains:- Clarisonic Mia One Speed Brush- International pLink™ charger for worldwide use- Sensitive Brush Head - 1.0 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare regimen to provide smoother feeling and looking skin. It is ideal for all skin types, and used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons.

My Clarisonic Mia just died. I am going to replace it with another Clarisonic device but I am not sure which one I want. The Mia 2 the Mia Smart or the one Tati has the big end all be all of Clarisonics. Now I have seen the benefits of the device and used my Mia with religious zealot obediance and absolutely believe that a Clarisonic is the way to go and elevates your skincare to the next level...So I ask any recommendations or process of elimination tricks for choosing the next one Clarisonic Mia ? [product:clarisonic-mia] 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System [product:clarisonic-mia] Smart Clarisonic Smart Profile(TM)
I've always wanted to try something similar to this but I fear it is too rough on the skin? Does it gently remove dead skin?
Does anyone know how this compares to the vanity planet spin brush?
Start your review of Clarisonic Mia!
Product Highlights
This brush is not meant for exfoliation so don't expect that from it - it can be deceiving because of how the brush head vibrates but it's all for a super deep clean.in 20 reviews
The first week I started using it my skin went through a horrible purging phase, but eventually they blemishes and redness went away.in 14 reviews
...buying the Mia 2 which has less settings than the pro nor does it have the body brush.in 13 reviews
I love the clarisonic mia I have oily acne prone skin and since I have started using this my skin has cleared up dramatically it works great its gentle on skin but yet effect on removing dirt and oil from your skin and pores I will never go back to using my hands to wash my face!!in 11 reviews
...breakout (all the dirt/oil coming to the surface) so you have to endure a break out before you start seeing the results.in 11 reviews
6 months agoGurnee, IL
This device changed my skin forever! It really helps get all the makeup off of my face. No reside is left when i pat dry with a towel or when i go in with my toner on a cotton pad. It also helped reduce my acne and any texture I had on my skin, I highly recommend to others.
7 months ago
This product is amazing! Its so great at getting off the makeup that my makeup wipes don't get. It doesnt feel to harsh on my skin but it still lightly exfoliates it, and my skin feels soft after using it. I would for sure buy this product again! It was worth every dollar!!
8 months agoSpringfield
I notice whenever I stop using this product, I start seeing little bumps on my forehead and I went to a dermatologist and they said it is old skin that needs to be exfoliated. This Clarisonic works perfectly for that and my skin is more glowy and healthy when I use it.
a year agoLa Puente, CA
I’ve been using the Clarisonic for over 3 years and my Mia is still going strong. It’s helped clear up my cystic acne and it’s perfect for every day exfoliation. It’s become a necessity in my skincare routine. I can’t recommend it enough if you’re struggling with breakouts.
a year agoSan Antonio , TX
I love my Clarisonic Mia, it’s easy to use. It has helped my face clear up and my face feels so soft after each use. The packaging was easy to open and I would buy again if needed, it last for years. The only thing that needs to be replaced every so often is the brush head.
a year agoNesbit, MS
I’ve used this for a few years. It is a great way to efficiently apply your cleansers. I bought mine at Sephora. My reason for 3 stars would be that it is a very gentle exfoliation. I like a rougher manual exfoliating. This is a perfect product for sensitive and normal skin.
2 years agoIN
I use this everyday and I love it! It helps with my blackheads and enlarged pores which I’m constantly struggling with as well as helping me not to break out as often and clearing up any breakouts that I already have. All in all the price is worth it and I would recommend!
2 years ago
I love my clarisonic! I was instructed by my esthetician to only use it every 3 days as it can be irritating to my skin type. It's so easy to use and holds a charge for about 2 weeks. Worth the money for clean skin and exfoliation.
2 years agoNew Orleans, LA
The ClarisOnic Mia is a MUST have for all skin types. I tend to use mine every other day to scrub off any layers of dead skin. It gives me a refreshing and brighter look. However, it is expensive and have had to ask for it as a gift!
2 years agoMobile, AL
I am in love with this brush! It's super convenient and is also waterproof which is a plus because I'd rather just wash my face in the shower. I saw a lot of reviews of this and it doesn't compare to any other sonic brush out there.

371 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...