BeautyBeauty ToolsSkin Care ToolsClarisonic
Luxe Cashmere Cleanse Facial Brush Head, Single

Clarisonic Luxe Cashmere Cleanse Facial Brush Head, Single

Clarisonic Luxe Cashmere Cleanse Facial Brush Head, Single Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Are these brushes really worth the price? How does it compare with the sensitive brush? Same, better, worst?
Start your review of Clarisonic Luxe Cashmere Cleanse Facial Brush Head, Single!
Chelsey V.
Tacoma, WA
Clarisonic Luxe Cashmere Cleanse Facial Brush Head, Single uploaded by Chelsey V.
REMEMBER when using your clarisonic -- CHANGE YOUR BRUSH! I absolutely love my clarisonic -- before clarisonic i used to hate washing my face (YAS gross - even after a full day of makeup). But now I love it! I've tried a different face washing tool & it just doesn't compare
Katie M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is t he only facial brush head I use for my Clarisonic, and I have tried quite a few. I have very sensitive, oily skin, and this brush head is gentle enough for me to use. My face feels so clean and my pores appear smaller after I use this. I use it about 3-4 times a week and I love it!
Alicia H.
Dumfries, VA
This brush head is so soft! I love it so much! I have oily skin so this cleaned my face so well! I really like using it on days when I want to just pamper my skin.
Brianna S.
Ann arbor, MI
I have been using this brush in rotation with my deep pore cleansing brush. I have dry skin and sometimes need something extra gentle instead of the intense deep pore brush. I used this with a milky cleanser by Origins and did not feel dry or sensitive after using.
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
This brush is so soft! Almost too soft lol but I love to use it on the days that I haven't worn makeup and don't need such intense cleansing.
Michelle S.
Cromwell, CT
Love this brush. It seems to be a lot softer than others that I have tried and so far it has not resulted in break outs even with frequent use.
Sindia  B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I cannot live without this product. It’s expensive and there are many knock-offs, but it’s worth it, if you want squeaky clean skin. I use it every night and my skin is clearer and absorbs all my nightly serums/creams more effectively.
Desiree A.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve had a Clarisonic brush for almost a year, but I didn’t know this brush existed until I got a facial. It was so soft on my skin. Since I have very sensitive skin, I don’t use it daily, but I do like the brush with the combination of the facial cleanser I use. Definitely recommend it!
Desiree C.
Fairbanks Alaska
I'd been dying to try a Clarisonic brush for ages, and picked up the Luxe Cashmere brush head on a whim going through Ulta. I don't think I've ever been so pleased with a whim purchase! The brush really does feel like cashmere and it's so gentle on my face, but thanks to my MiaII it really gets the job done.
Ashley R.
San Jose, CA
Love this brush!! It feels so nice on my face and cleans so well. The softest brush ever!