Clarisonic Luxe Cashmere Cleanse Facial Brush Head, Single uploaded by Karen G.Clarisonic Luxe Cashmere Cleanse Facial Brush Head, Single uploaded by Kelly C.Clarisonic Luxe Cashmere Cleanse Facial Brush Head, Single uploaded by Chelsey K.

BY CLARISONIC

Clarisonic Luxe Cashmere Cleanse Facial Brush Head, Single Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Are these brushes really worth the price? How does it compare wit...2 Answers
Katie M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is t he only facial brush head I use for my Clarisonic, and I have tried quite a few. I have very sensitive, oily skin, and this brush head is gentle enough for me to use. My face feels so clean and my pores appear smaller after I use this. I use it about 3-4 times a week and I love it!
Brianna S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this brush in rotation with my deep pore cleansing brush. I have dry skin and sometimes need something extra gentle instead of the intense deep pore brush. I used this with a milky cleanser by Origins and did not feel dry or sensitive after using.
Alicia H.
Dumfries, VA
This brush head is so soft! I love it so much! I have oily skin so this cleaned my face so well! I really like using it on days when I want to just pamper my skin.
Chelsey K.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
REMEMBER when using your clarisonic -- CHANGE YOUR BRUSH! I absolutely love my clarisonic -- before clarisonic i used to hate washing my face (YAS gross - even after a full day of makeup). But now I love it! I've tried a different face washing tool & it just doesn't compare
Desiree C.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd been dying to try a Clarisonic brush for ages, and picked up the Luxe Cashmere brush head on a whim going through Ulta. I don't think I've ever been so pleased with a whim purchase! The brush really does feel like cashmere and it's so gentle on my face, but thanks to my MiaII it really gets the job done.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy using the luxe version over some of the other options.  Price-wise it can be a little expensive, but it's so gentle on your skin that I feel it's worth it.  If you're taking care of your clarisonic and ensuring that it's fully cleaned after every use, then each head should last a good amount of time as well.  I like to use this with their acne cleanser because it's not a harsh formula at all.
Nasra J.
Rochester , MN
This brush is so soft. I've used the other brushes and they're just a little to tough on my sensitive skin. I've seen a major improvement with this brush and I can actually use it daily without worry about breaking out
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
This brush is so soft! Almost too soft lol but I love to use it on the days that I haven't worn makeup and don't need such intense cleansing.
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush. It seems to be a lot softer than others that I have tried and so far it has not resulted in break outs even with frequent use.
Ashley R.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush!! It feels so nice on my face and cleans so well. The softest brush ever!
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
Are these brushes really worth the price? How does it compare with the sensitive brush? Same, better, worst?