Clarisonic Holiday Pink Mia 2 Value Set uploaded by Kayla O.

BY CLARISONIC #35 in Skin Care Tools

It's time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. The frequency and motion of Clarisonic's patented technology gently removes 6X more makeup than cleansing with your hands alone- making skin much more receptive to treatments, lotions and serums (up to 61% of Vitamin C). With regular daily use the Clarisonic reduces dry skin patches, oily areas and blemishes- Skin is softer, smoother and more radiant each day. Used and recommended by leading dermatologists, spas and cosmetic surgeons. Only available for a limited time, this Mia 2 Holiday value set is enhanced with 2 speeds, a 2 year warranty and Clarisonic's patented T-Timer will allow you to customize your skin care needs while still providing all of the sonic cleansing benefits and compact, travel friendly design that you know and love from the original Mia. KIT INCLUDES: - Clarisonic Mia 2, Pink - Universal Voltage Charger - Sensitive Brush Head - BONUS Sensitive Brush Head ($25 value) - BONUS 6 oz. Full-size Refreshing Gel Cleanser ($25 value)- Protective travel case, white FEATURES & BENEFITS: - 2 speeds for added customization for your skin type - 2 year warranty - Pulsing T-Timer for an efficient and even 60 second cleanse - Improved user interface indicating speed & charge functions - Protective travel case see more...

Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Clarisonic Mia 2 brush. The only reason I am giving it 4/5 stars is that I cannot use this brush everyday due to my skin. I use it 2-3 times a week which is perfect for my skin. First off this comes in different colors to choose from so there is a color for everyone to love. Next it comes with a protective travel case that is wonderful so you can just toss it in your bag when you travel and don’t have to worry about. This cleansing system is also rechargeable and comes with a magnetic charger, although you don’t have to charge too often as the battery life on this thing is great. Next, there are several different types of interchangeable bristle heads that you can choose from to meet your needs. They have sensitive brushes to acne brushes for those stubborn breakout times. On this system here are two different types of speeds you can choose from. There is the regular speed and then there is a delicate speed for people with more sensitive skin. Next there is a timer built right into this system which last for 1 minute. The best part about the timer feature is it goes off every 15 seconds to tell you to switch areas on your face. Overall I would recommend this to everyone except people with super sensitive skin as this might be a little too harsh for you. Clarisonic Clarisonic Pink Mia - 2, Pink
Laura G.
Graniteville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved my Clarisonic so much! After about 2 years the battery died and wouldn’t hold a charge anymore but despite that I miss having it and am hoping to repurchase or put it on a wish list. This left my skin so clean and so soft. I didn’t experience redness when I first started to use it, however I do know some people who had some redness for a few weeks after starting to use it. Their skin did improve after a while.
Alejandra G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I am so glad to say that I took the chance on this product it was one of the best investments for my face I could have made. I love the fact that he has a timer and two speeds to clean my face.  It is a very nice handheld object not too big or bulky.  It helps take everything out of your skin, goes into pours remove make up and removes everything.  The Clarisonic's are getting very pricey now but I still recommend.  I just wish the battery power was a little bit better, sometimes I noticed that mine does not last the full 30 days
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely an investment. However, it has made such a difference with my skin. My skin feels so smooth and soft. It takes my makeup off much better than my hands! I also surprisingly love the makeup brush attachment. I was very skeptical because I love my beauty blender, but my makeup looks flawless when I use it. I absolutely love the clarisonic Mia 2!!
Janet M.
Ashland, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brush, using it every day. It cleaned out my acne, my pores got smaller. Definitely worth the money. One of the best ever created.  IT IS ABSOLUTELY EFFECTIVE. it is cute, and nice. I have the peachy color. Would recommend to anyone with problematic skin.
savanna g.
Santa Monica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the Clarisonic Mia 2! This has improved my skin texture within about 2-3 weeks of using it! I use it both in the morning and night (AM- radiance brush head PM- acne brush head) My esthetician even pointed out differences of improvement from last time she saw me (before I started using/bought my self a clarisonic) my skin is very oily, acne prone, large pores, and my nose/cheek area get easily congested. The clarisonic has improved my skin greatly and I can't wait to see my skins improvement with this in a few months!
Iris P.
Bronx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always wanted to purchase a clarisonic but never realy thought it would be worth the price. I reiceved the clarisonic as a gift from someone who purchased it from sephora. It was my first time using this product and I ended up loving it. At this point in time, I do have to change my brush head and buy some appropriate soap for my face to use with it. After using this for some time now I would like to upgrade to the FIT and the body clarisonic which is way more expensive but seems to be great as well.
Hoyan P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for almost a year and my skin has been improving so far. It can get rough when you press it too hard on your skin, so i would recommend either getting a sensitive brush head or use the lowest speed and not pressing too hard on your skin. I use this to clean my face not to remove my makeup. and it acts like a double cleanse. I can feel my pores are free after cleansing. This need TLC and maintenance. Always wash the brush head, underneath the brush head and the sonic cleanser itself. Bacteria and soap residue can build up really quick!
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely adore my Clarisonic. Bought it last year to see how it would help my acne and dark spots go away and honestly my skin has improved so much that it's almost unbelievable. The only thing I don't understand is the difference between the brushes. They all look and feel the same to me but they work and that's what matters. I've been using my Clarisonic for about 13 months and I've only charged it like 5 times TOPS. Each charge lasts a lifetime.
Amanda Y.
 I have dry to normal skin. I love my Clarisonic. There is just something about seeing my makeup come off and seeing the brown coloring on the Clarisonic head that just makes me feel like my skin is really clean! When I apply my toner after, my Shiseido cotton pad is virtually CLEAN. That has never happened before using a Clarisonic.

I have told a dozen people about this product and they have all went out and purchased one.