Clarisonic Holiday Pink Mia 2 Value Set uploaded by Kayla O.

BY CLARISONIC #30 in Skin Care Tools

It's time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. The frequency and motion of Clarisonic's patented technology gently removes 6X more makeup than cleansing with your hands alone- making skin much more receptive to treatments, lotions and serums (up to 61% of Vitamin C). With regular daily use the Clarisonic reduces dry skin patches, oily areas and blemishes- Skin is softer, smoother and more radiant each day. Used and recommended by leading dermatologists, spas and cosmetic surgeons. Only available for a limited time, this Mia 2 Holiday value set is enhanced with 2 speeds, a 2 year warranty and Clarisonic's patented T-Timer will allow you to customize your skin care needs while still providing all of the sonic cleansing benefits and compact, travel friendly design that you know and love from the original Mia. KIT INCLUDES: - Clarisonic Mia 2, Pink - Universal Voltage Charger - Sensitive Brush Head - BONUS Sensitive Brush Head ($25 value) - BONUS 6 oz. Full-size Refreshing Gel Cleanser ($25 value)- Protective travel case, white FEATURES & BENEFITS: - 2 speeds for added customization for your skin type - 2 year warranty - Pulsing T-Timer for an efficient and even 60 second cleanse - Improved user interface indicating speed & charge functions - Protective travel case see more...

Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
I love my Clarisonic Mia 2 brush. The only reason I am giving it 4/5 stars is that I cannot use this brush everyday due to my skin. I use it 2-3 times a week which is perfect for my skin. First off this comes in different colors to choose from so there is a color for everyone to love. Next it comes with a protective travel case that is wonderful so you can just toss it in your bag when you travel and don’t have to worry about. This cleansing system is also rechargeable and comes with a magnetic charger, although you don’t have to charge too often as the battery life on this thing is great. Next, there are several different types of interchangeable bristle heads that you can choose from to meet your needs. They have sensitive brushes to acne brushes for those stubborn breakout times. On this system here are two different types of speeds you can choose from. There is the regular speed and then there is a delicate speed for people with more sensitive skin. Next there is a timer built right into this system which last for 1 minute. The best part about the timer feature is it goes off every 15 seconds to tell you to switch areas on your face. Overall I would recommend this to everyone except people with super sensitive skin as this might be a little too harsh for you. Clarisonic Clarisonic Pink Mia - 2, Pink
Laura G.
Graniteville, SC
I loved my Clarisonic so much! After about 2 years the battery died and wouldn’t hold a charge anymore but despite that I miss having it and am hoping to repurchase or put it on a wish list. This left my skin so clean and so soft. I didn’t experience redness when I first started to use it, however I do know some people who had some redness for a few weeks after starting to use it. Their skin did improve after a while.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
I love my Clarisonic I use it daily. I find it leaves my skin smooth and lightens the appearances of my pores. The price is a small fine to pay for how long the tool lasts and what it offers your skin. I bought mine at Dillard’s and buy new replacement heads every three months.
Alejandra G.
 I am so glad to say that I took the chance on this product it was one of the best investments for my face I could have made. I love the fact that he has a timer and two speeds to clean my face.  It is a very nice handheld object not too big or bulky.  It helps take everything out of your skin, goes into pours remove make up and removes everything.  The Clarisonic's are getting very pricey now but I still recommend.  I just wish the battery power was a little bit better, sometimes I noticed that mine does not last the full 30 days
Yasmarie N.
oviedo
It’s totally worth it to get a Clarisonic. It gives you a clean you have never experienced before. It helps reduce acne and black heads. I have extremely sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate it. It leaves your face feeling soft and smooth.
Sarah E.
My Mia 2 is hot pink, not light pink - but I’ve had this baby for over 4 years and LOVE it so much. I wash my face twice a day, but only use the Mia once a day as it is very strong exfoliant for my fair skin. I personally love the cashmere brush head, but the Groupon replacements end up happening on a budget pinch, and I still have a face! Your skin is your smartest investment inside and out!
Julia M.
Henderson, NV
I love how this cleanses my face very well. Although i have not noticed my acne getter better. This is not cheap. I still need to find a good acne regimen that I can pair up with this
Justine M.
Lynden, WA
I love my Clarisonic! I bought it 3 years ago and it still works so well! I have stubborn pores on my nose, so I often get blackheads, but I like to keep my skin clean with my brush and a good lathery face wash.
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
This is definitely an investment. However, it has made such a difference with my skin. My skin feels so smooth and soft. It takes my makeup off much better than my hands! I also surprisingly love the makeup brush attachment. I was very skeptical because I love my beauty blender, but my makeup looks flawless when I use it. I absolutely love the clarisonic Mia 2!!
Sharon H.
Grant, AL
I use this face brush everyday. It cleanses your skin better than anything I have tried. The battery lasts a very long time before it has to be recharged. I highly recommend it.