BY CLARISONIC #39 in Skin Care Tools

It's time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. The frequency and motion of Clarisonic's patented technology gently removes 6X more makeup than cleansing with your hands alone- making skin much more receptive to treatments, lotions and serums (up to 61% of Vitamin C). With regular daily use the Clarisonic reduces dry skin patches, oily areas and blemishes- Skin is softer, smoother and more radiant each day. Used and recommended by leading dermatologists, spas and cosmetic surgeons. Only available for a limited time, this Mia 2 Holiday value set is enhanced with 2 speeds, a 2 year warranty and Clarisonic's patented T-Timer will allow you to customize your skin care needs while still providing all of the sonic cleansing benefits and compact, travel friendly design that you know and love from the original Mia. KIT INCLUDES: - Clarisonic Mia 2, Pink - Universal Voltage Charger - Sensitive Brush Head - BONUS Sensitive Brush Head ($25 value) - BONUS 6 oz. Full-size Refreshing Gel Cleanser ($25 value)- Protective travel case, white FEATURES & BENEFITS: - 2 speeds for added customization for your skin type - 2 year warranty - Pulsing T-Timer for an efficient and even 60 second cleanse - Improved user interface indicating speed & charge functions - Protective travel case see more...

Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
 I am so glad to say that I took the chance on this product it was one of the best investments for my face I could have made. I love the fact that he has a timer and two speeds to clean my face.  It is a very nice handheld object not too big or bulky.  It helps take everything out of your skin, goes into pours remove make up and removes everything.  The Clarisonic's are getting very pricey now but I still recommend.  I just wish the battery power was a little bit better, sometimes I noticed that mine does not last the full 30 days
savanna g.
savanna g.
Santa Monica, CA
I LOVE the Clarisonic Mia 2! This has improved my skin texture within about 2-3 weeks of using it! I use it both in the morning and night (AM- radiance brush head PM- acne brush head) My esthetician even pointed out differences of improvement from last time she saw me (before I started using/bought my self a clarisonic) my skin is very oily, acne prone, large pores, and my nose/cheek area get easily congested. The clarisonic has improved my skin greatly and I can't wait to see my skins improvement with this in a few months!
Iris P.
Iris P.
Bronx
I always wanted to purchase a clarisonic but never realy thought it would be worth the price. I reiceved the clarisonic as a gift from someone who purchased it from sephora. It was my first time using this product and I ended up loving it. At this point in time, I do have to change my brush head and buy some appropriate soap for my face to use with it. After using this for some time now I would like to upgrade to the FIT and the body clarisonic which is way more expensive but seems to be great as well.
Hoyan P.
Hoyan P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I've been using this for almost a year and my skin has been improving so far. It can get rough when you press it too hard on your skin, so i would recommend either getting a sensitive brush head or use the lowest speed and not pressing too hard on your skin. I use this to clean my face not to remove my makeup. and it acts like a double cleanse. I can feel my pores are free after cleansing. This need TLC and maintenance. Always wash the brush head, underneath the brush head and the sonic cleanser itself. Bacteria and soap residue can build up really quick!
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely adore my Clarisonic. Bought it last year to see how it would help my acne and dark spots go away and honestly my skin has improved so much that it's almost unbelievable. The only thing I don't understand is the difference between the brushes. They all look and feel the same to me but they work and that's what matters. I've been using my Clarisonic for about 13 months and I've only charged it like 5 times TOPS. Each charge lasts a lifetime.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
 I have dry to normal skin. I love my Clarisonic. There is just something about seeing my makeup come off and seeing the brown coloring on the Clarisonic head that just makes me feel like my skin is really clean! When I apply my toner after, my Shiseido cotton pad is virtually CLEAN. That has never happened before using a Clarisonic.

I have told a dozen people about this product and they have all went out and purchased one.
Arwen D.
Arwen D.
Suffern, NY
I loved this product ... I brought it everywhere with me until it broke about a year and a half later. It just stopped charging. Thought it was the charger but it wasn't. Something went wrong with the actual device and it was out of warranty so I ended up buying the new palm one and I've had that for about 8 months now. So far so good so I suggest getting that one instead. And I'm very interested to try the new foundation brush attachment
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Love this product, mostly! I've had my pink Mia for 4 years now and it's still going strong. The handle has gotten a little discolored from the charger and I can't figure that out. The generic brush heads from Amazon work just as well as the regular ones, so I like that so I can change them more frequently. I don't use it every day, but I keep it in the shower so I do use it often.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Garwood, NJ
This is one of the products that I've tried at the beginning of my skincare journey. I believe that this might work for some people but definitely not for me. I know that it caused me a lot of damage that I'm trying to reverse on top of the damage I had already from acne.
Rikki F.
Rikki F.
Bonney Lake, WA
I love my Clarisonic so much, Its really helped to clear up my skin and it cleans my face so well. I will say that its important to start out only using to a couple times a week and work your way up so you don't irritate your skin before it gets use to it.