BY CLARISONIC

Naturally scented with cucumber, this pH balanced, gentle, non foaming sensitive skin cleanser is a full body hydrogel that removes impurities while soothing and comforting. Contains natural ingredients and is paraben free. see more...

Amy S.
Absolutely obsessed with the cleanser. No other product I have tried makes my skin feel as fresh and clean as this. It foams up nice and washes off easily. I never feel like I need to wash my face a second time to feel truly clean like with others.
Ashley P.
Chattanooga, TN
This product used along side my clarisonic makes my face feel smoothe, clean and moist! It is a little pricey but to think about it you only use it once a week and it will outlast any other product. Can be bad ugh tat ulta and sephora.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
this is probably the worst cleanser i have ever used. very artificially fragrant, burned my eyes, didnt remove makeup and also didnt rinse well from the brush head.... which makes no sense. ew.
Fatima A.
This product helps get rid of dirt and makeup left behind. I use to just use makeup wipes and think that was taking of my makeup all the way. I still would get breakouts. I bought this cleanser with my clarisonic and you can literally see all the makeup and dirt left behind in your pores come off. Doing this every night helps me keep my skin clear.