BY CLARISONIC

ClarisonicGentle Hydro Cleanser (6 oz/177 ml)Benefits Gentle, non-foaming cleanser ideal for all skin types especially sensitive pH balanced formula Leaves skin feeling soft and comfortable Soothes and calms Features Green tea, cucumber and aloe calm and soothe the skin Great for all skin types, especially sensitive. Gentle Hydro Cleanser is non-foaming that will leave skin feeling soft and comfortable. It helps to also calm and soothe the skin with including the pH balanced formula. see more...

Christa C.
Carl Junction , MO
I like this, as it smells nice and feels great on my skin, but I feel like I have to wash my face twice for it to feel soft and clean, unlike with my normal face wash.
Selah B.
Great product. You can feel it tingle as it clears away dead skin cells and leaves skin feeling smooth. There is a noticeable difference to my skin after use.
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Love me some little bags. I have so many and I use them for tons of things... my daughters uses them and you can reuse them for gifts.