BY CLARISONIC

"Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser. Naturally scented with cucumber, this pH-balanced, gentle, non-foaming sensitive skin cleanser is a full-body hydrogel that removes impurities while soothing and comforting. Contains natural ingredients and is... see more...

Kim S.
Not that this product is horrible but I believe it is a bit over priced considering. I did not see any huge improvement or anything that really stood out against the leading brands or such. It was pretty gentle and my recommendation is to always try for yourself.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
This is just a great daily facial cleanser. I recommend. A little on the pricey side. You get what a good amount. Definitely recommend
Alexandra C.
Flushing, NY
I used to use this all the time with my brush! It smells amazing and was very nice and gentle! I would totally buy this again
leanne j.
This came with my clairsonic brush and makes a world of difference feels fresh none tightning smooth silky feeling