BY CLARISONIC

Whimsy The Clarisonic PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System features three speeds for the face and a body mode for cleansing areas of the body needing extra care and attention. Hard-to-reach areas are even easier to clean with our new Body Brush Extension Handle. Kit Includes: Clarisonic PLUS. Universal Charging Cradle. Sensitive Brush Head**. Body Brush Head. 1 oz. trial size facial cleanser. 2 oz. trial size Refining Skin Polish. see more...

• Do the results justify the price?2 Answers
  • I have wanted to try this for a while now but not sure if it's wo...3 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this out! But, is it worth the money? A...1 Answers
  • "And my skin has never felt softer!" in 2 reviews
  • "I tend to break out and this calms my breakout." in 1 review
Jessie P.
Frederick, MD
I love the Clarisonic! My skin is mostly oily/acne prone but in the colder months or when I'm using harsh acne treatments, my skin tends to be flaky. It's so difficult to get foundation/makeup to look decent with flaky skin. I use the Clarisonic in the evenings after I remove my makeup with a wipe. It has helped soften my skin's texture so much! After using the brush, I follow up with a toner and moisturizer. And my skin has never felt softer! Makeup applies so much easier and smoothr. I would suggest, depending on your skin type, working up to using this everyday. Maybe start out once every few days, then every other, then once a day. I say this because I jumped into using it every day and experienced my skin feeling a little dry for the first week or so. But now that my skin is used to it, I use it every day. Actually if I don't use it for a day, I can tell the difference in my skin- doesn't look or feel as smooth/exfoliated. I also struggle with pretty large pores around my nose and continued use of this brush has helped the pores appear slightly smaller or more blurred.
Danielle B.
Leonardtown, MD
I love this product. I have oily, acne prone skin and this has helped to unclog my pores and clear my acne. I simply use it with a charcoal bar soap and finish with my aveeno moisturizer. This product is pricey but it is worth it! I would definitely recommend if you have oily, clogged pores. I only gave four stars because of the price. The product itself is five out of five stars!
Priya M.
I love this product. I don't use it often due to the fact my skin become sensitive, but it is a must for my beauty regimen. I have found using this after a long night out, or a stressful week, it really helps the health of my skin. It was glowing, supply, and clear. I would use it usually on the weekends where i can get the most rest, and would see the most effective results.
Rebecca K.
Fairfax, VA
This thing is actually amazing. It deep cleans your skin like no other device. It's crazy how I thought my face was clean then I use the clarisonic and see everything my hands and cleanser left behind. Makes your skin flawless, absolutely worth the price
Luciana W.
This was on my Christmas wish list, they were selling it at Neiman Marcus! I ended up with a purple one instead. They also had one with butterflies that was super cute. I wish the cases could be changed like a phones.
beverly m.
I love this product. I use philosophy with my clarisonic. My skin never felt so good. I tend to break out and this calms my breakout. I do notice the difference when I don't use my clarisonic.
Ravinder K.
I got this in January of 2015. and ever since then I use it daily and twice a day. I have never skipped a day using this. It has worked magic on my skin
Vicky D.
SouthGate, Ca
I honesty haven't tried it yet but I have heard great things about this product
Tammy T.
Stouffville, ON
I have wanted to try this for a while now but not sure if it's worth the price. Now that I have a child I review products before making such a large purchase
Dria D.
Do the results justify the price?
Olivia B.
I've always wanted to try this out! But, is it worth the money? And how effective is it?