BY CLARISONIC

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I buy these from Sephora and use it every other day, it took so much dirt off my skin I couldn’t believe it. But HOLY CRAP these things are expensive! They’re about $27 for ONE brush. That’s way to expensive. But of course I bought these brushes because I wasn’t going to just not use it, so I kept my eyes peeled for sales and deals. You save about $2 when you buy a set of 2.
Mary Carmen D.
Miramar , FL
I bought a Clarisonic Mia 2 and I will say that these replacements are too expensive and not worth it. You should switch them out every few months because of the germs it captures but to be honest there are better competitors out there with better and more hygienic brush heads.
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
Such a great deal! I love my Clarisonic and the dual head pack is a huge savings for me. I keep one in the shower and one at my sink. If you like saving money, invest in this.
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
The only con is the price its a little expensive. but it gives your face such a clean feeling and i needed a new brush so it was a must have. very effective and would highly recommend it to others. i use this everyday in the am and pm. the pro i got two refills instead of one.
Bella B.
I really enjoy this brush it gets a deep clean. If you like to feel like it's actually getting in there this is the brush.