BY CLARISONIC

Alexandria T.
Alexandria T.
Hollister
First, let me start my saying I LOVE my Clarisonic. However, the delicate brush head replacement is not worth the money. I have very sensitive skin that's prone to redness, so I expected delicate to be the best option. However my skin did not feel clean or like my pores were touched afterwards. Would recommend every other brush head, but this one.
Bridget R.
Bridget R.
S Charleston, WV
I have used my Clarisonic for years!  It works well with most cleansers.  The ability to exfoliate gently is something that I notice if I don't use it for even a few days.  This is definitely something that travel with me wherever I go.  My skin response well to using it.
Laura C.
Laura C.
it's great to buy three at once since you do have to replace you brush heads so you save some money that's why i get this three pack!
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Toronto, ON
I love all my Clarisonic brush heads ! I love this one especially cause it really works in to your skin well and gets all the makeup and dirt off your face !