Clarisonic Deep Pore Detoxifying Clay Mask uploaded by Kaitlyn J.

BY CLARISONIC

"Clarisonic Deep Pore Detoxifying Clay Mask. Best For Enlarged Pores/Oily SkinDeep Pore Detoxifying Clay MaskNatural botanical ingredients combined with kaolin and bentonite clays gently remove impurities from pores to reveal smoother, softer-looking... see more...

Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
I actually purchased this by accident but this mask is WONDERFUL for clogged pores. I wear makeup often and I use this mask about once every 2 weeks or so and it leaves my skin feeling amazing afterwards! Gently exfoliates, uncloggs pores and minimizes the appearance of them at the same time. I recommend this especially if you own a clarisonic brush.
Samantha W.
Boise, ID
I use this mask once a week and every time I use it, I fall more and more in love with it. I’ve now been using it for a year and have noticed a big difference in the completion of my skin! I don’t get as many breakouts around my normal problematic areas and my redness has decreased. Highly recommend!
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I absolutely love this mask from Clarisonic. It pairs really well with the textured acne head attached to your device. I've used this product for over 3 years now and I've never felt disappointed. It has a great way of drying up my problem areas but not over drying the surrounding areas. If you have oily, combination, sensitive, and or acne-prone skin, then this is the facemask for you.
Kaitlyn J.
Gastonia, NC
I got this mask as a part of a deep pore detoxifying bundle with the deep pore brush head and cleanser. I had always used the brush head and cleanser in the past but this was my first time trying the mask and I loved it so much I used it twice in a week and even got my boyfriend to use it too lol! I am always looking for a mask that will detox and recharge my skin and I have found my new go-to. This left my skin feeling so clean and fresh when combined with the brush head and cleanser! I recommend this to everyone who is looking for a way to press the refresh button on their skin! Clarisonic Deep Pore Detoxifying Clay Mask
Charlotte K.
I think this is your typical clay mask. I don’t think it does anything amazing for my skin. If anything it leaves it feeling a little dry and tight. Probably wouldn’t repurchase.
Hannah L.
Sarasota
This mask is a great and easy at home mask that feels amazing on the skin and pulls out pesky blackheads. When using this mud mask, the cooling effect it provides makes it feel so nice. I would recommend this mask to anyone looking for an effective mask for oily skin
Nikki A.
I feel like with this product we’re paying more the for the Clarisonic name than the actual quality. Personally i have super sensitive skin and this broke me out almost immediately. If you have acne probed skin. I would suggest against trying this.
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
I can't really tell if it cleans out my pores or not but it does feel really nice on the skin and doesn't leave any nasty residue behind. It is a little pricey and I don't think I would buy this mask again because there are cheaper alternatives that work the same.
Farah J.
This mask definitely Titans your face and your pores and it’s very quick and easy to use I bought it when it was on sale at Sephora so I got a great deal for it I’m not sure if it’s pricey since I did not buy it at regular price
Katie C.
Birmingham, AL
I don’t see this mask doing much. My skin feels tighter after I use it but my poor don’t appear any different. I wouldn’t buy it again or recommend it to anyone who is truly looking for a pore decongestant.