BY CLARISONIC

Deep Cleansing Trio for Oily, Clogged Pores Helps Control Oil 2 Natural Botanical Ingredients 3 Helps Remove Debris that Clogs Pores Clarisonic Deep Pore Detox Trio Includes: Deep Pore Daily Cleanser br Specifically formulated with ingredients designed to help control oil and refine enlarged pores. Sulfate and paraben free. 2 Deep Pore Detoxifying Clay Mask br Natural botanical ingredients combined with kaolin and bentonite clays gently remove impurities from pores to reveal smoother, softer looking skin. Includes 2% hydroxy acids to help remove dead skin cells and detoxify pores. Paraben free. 3 Deep Pore Brush Head br Recommended for all skin types with enlarged pores, the Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head is engineered with graduated dual-action bristles to flush and dislodge oil and debris that clogs pores. see more...

MaKenzie M.
Pleasanton , CA
I love these items! They feel as though my face is getting exceptionally cleaned when I use them, however it is a bit harsher of a cleansing. It met my expectations but I had to stop using it as frequently due to some skin irritation it caused. I still regularly use it, just less frequently to give my skin a break.
Kiarah L.
I'm not sure how I lived without my clarisonic and it's brushes. My dermatologist recommended it to me and I immediately after reading reviews. The bristles are gentle on the Face and I love using it to take off my make up.
Kristen G.
I love the Clarisonic deep pore. It helps my skin but I have such sensitive skin, I have to be careful how often I use it and wait for my skin to get used to it. Gets rid of all the dry skin and makes my face feel smooth.
Chloe A.
Port St Lucie, FL
I don't really use this exact product but i do own the spin brush and it has helped so much in my daily and nightly face wash routine. It really cleans my skin and gets the dirt and oils out of my pores and has helped the condition of my skin tremendously! I would definitely recommend this for anyone who has oily skin. Plus even though my skin is sensitive it doesn't irritate it at all.