Clarisonic Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head Twin Pack uploaded by Minàl K.

BY CLARISONIC #90 in Skin Care Tools

Ideal for cleansing oily skin; large pores or hard to reach areas of the face; such as around the nose. The deep pore cleansing brush head is gentle enough for daily use. All CLARISONIC; brush heads are made from a nonporous; soft elastomeric material; resistant to bacterial attachment. All brush heads are precision-designed to oscillate bi-directionally at a sonic frequency. We recommend that you remove the brush head weekly and clean with soap and warm water. Replace your Clarisonic brush head every 90 days. To mount the brush head; align with the 3 notches with the 3 pins on the handle; then push down and twist clockwise. see more...

• I have never tried this before , I believe I have seen this product...1 Answers
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a constant repurchase for me. During the holidays, work and schooling skin takes a beating and these just really get in there to leave my skin refreshed and clean. I switch between these and the sensitive ones but I find myself using these more around this time. Such a great product and would defiantly recommend.
Maura M.
Maura M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got these as replacements for my Clarisonic and I do believe they helped with blemishes, I do feel that replacements are too costly, $25 is a bit much for me, so I switched over to Foreo Luna which doesn't require replacements, I love the Clarasonic, but now I only use it every once in a while only because I don't to have to buy replacements often. Love these brush heads although I feel they could have softer bristles. Sometimes they feel to abrasive .
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I needed these because my clarisonic face cleansing brush needed replacement heads. I found them online on Amazon.com and they came right away! They exfoliate and really get rid of nasty pores! I definitely recommend the actual cleansing brush and these heads to go with it. It's a little pricey depending on where you buy it but these replacement heads are a reasonable price and a must because you have to replace the heads
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very rough and hard. It's an intended brush head and I wouldn't recommend using this more than 1 time per week. This gives a deep exfoliation as well but feels rough. I purchased this and hardly use it but when I need a deep clean this does the job.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these brush heads and I feel like at first they really did shrink my pore appearance but after a while it didn't do much. I actually stopped using my clarisonic altogether because I feel like it's too much on my acne.
Joanarc S.
Joanarc S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail cleansing tool. This together with whatever cleanser I have with me has been through so much - moving homes, vacations, business trips, and lazy weekends! I don't have sensitive skin so this worked well for me. I have bought countless brush replacements!
Gina p.
Gina p.
Douglasville , Ga
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush after I use it my face feels so clean and looks so amazing I haven't gotten any break outs since I started using it!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Really loved how well this brush worked but I didn't see much difference from the original that came with my brush
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this brush. Paired with an awesome cleanser you will see the difference and feel after just one use. It's not too abrasive enough even for myself who suffers from sensitive skin.
Minàl K.
Minàl K.
London, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Clarisonic revolutionised my skincare and makeup routine. I got mine a few years ago and it's still going strong. This brush head is by far the best for my combination, congested skin. I notice the difference straight away when I don't use my Clarisonic. My skin looks dull and gets acne like crazy without it.
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Lackawanna, NY
I have never tried this before , I believe I have seen this product at ultra if I'm not mistaken!?