BY CLARISONIC #6 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Subira I.
N Bethesda, MD
The worst of all their brushes. This and the acne ones gave me contact dermatitis in the worst way. When I swapped back to normal, my skin got much better, almost overnight. This is one of those products where a dupe is not always going to give you what you need, either. Steer clear of some of these sketchy eBay sellers who offer it for 1cent.
Ashley H.
Columbus, OH
So for me this actually made my breakouts worse. I knew I would break out more when I first started using it. But after two months, my face was awful and it made my acne very painful. Would not buy again
Mecca B.
Auburn
This was too harsh. I love a deep clean, but it broke me out. My skin was so irritated. The brush was really rough and scratchy. It was so bad, I ended up never using my clarisonic again. I couldn't find a brush that suited my skin. Bummer because this brand is super expensive.
Jennifer B.
Newport News, VA
I have oily, acne-prone skin and I use my clairisonic every night. I've used multiple different kinds of brush heads and I've unfortunately never noticed a big difference with this one.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
If you have oily skin like I do I wouldn't recommend this because your face will over produce oil and make you look like you just sprayed your face with Pam cooking spray.
Komal A.
Bellingham, MA
I use Olay, which is much cheaper n a better product!!! I feel it's just branding why spend more money when u can get it for less
Autumn H.
Review for: Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head more...
I own a Clarisonic Mia and it came with the “renewing” brush head. I struggle with blackheads so I thought this brush would be perfect for my skin, however, it didn’t work well for blackheads at all. I also noticed that it slightly irritated my skin (which isn’t surprising that it’s more irritating since it’s supposed to give a deeper clean), I think it was just too much for my skin. Will go back to my previous brush head next time I purchase!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head, Deep Pore, Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head more...
I buy these from Sephora and use it every other day, it took so much dirt off my skin I couldn’t believe it. But HOLY CRAP these things are expensive! They’re about $27 for ONE brush. That’s way to expensive. But of course I bought these brushes because I wasn’t going to just not use it, so I kept my eyes peeled for sales and deals. You save about $2 when you buy a set of 2.
Mia H.
I have the Mia2 and love the machine period. The deep pore pad though, despite my breakouts I can only use this once every two or three days. I find it too abrasive and would not recommend this pad for anyone with delicate skin. Sensitive pads provide enough exfoliation.
Jenny Y.
Too harsh to use as often as directed. Only use once a week, get a softer head and use gentle cleanser
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?