BY CLARISONIC #8 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I have been using Clarisonic for over 5 years. I enjoy trying different brush heads including this one. Works extremely well and will continue to use. Very nice packaging and  can change every 3 months. I can see the difference with my skin when I use Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head!
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
I have sensitive skin so this brush irritates my skin if used frequently. As a result, I do try to use the deep poor brush once a week and then switch to the sensitive skin brush for my daily washes. It's a great brush for exfoliating.
Jamie A.
Granada Hills, CA
This is hands down my favorite brush head! Even though it's deep cleaning, it's very gentle on the skin. My skin always looks clean and clear when I use this brush head. I always make sure to stock up so that I'm never without it
Madison L.
American Fork , UT
This is my go to clarisonic brush head, I wear fully face makeup everyday and this really helps remove all of the makeup from my pores at the end of the day. I like it a lot but if you have sensitive skin you may find it a little harsh
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
Clarisonic deep pore brush allows to get all that stubborn areas cleaned that we can't always get. Most brush hards are so hard and tough and can irritate the skin but the clarisonic deep pore brush gets deep without damaging skin
Lauren F.
Louisville, KY
This is my absolute favorite brush head for the clarisonic Mia 2. Every time I used it my face felt clean and refreshed. It does a nice job of getting down deep and removing leftover makeup and dirt! I would definitely recommend!
Rebecca F.
This is great for my oily, acne prone skin. It clears all my pores and exfoliates wonderfully. I purchase mine at sephora and have been using it daily for several years now. My skin just doesn't feel clean if I don't use it,
Jenn Z.
I've been using Clarisonic products for years and not too long ago I switched to a deep pore head. NEVER GOING BACK. It cleanses my pores and helps my acne and blemishes even better than the acne head. Definitely recommend!
Lindsay P.
Baltimore, MD
This is the best brush head I've tried from clarisonic. It has just the right amount of exfoliation for my skin. The other brush heads are too soft. I use this on my back sometimes to help clear up the skin back there too.
Susana P.
Staten Island, NY
I've been using the Clarisonic brush for many years maybe 5 now. I've tested most of the heads and my favorite has to be the delicate one because I'm a sensitive skin. The pores brush is good but tends to irritate my skin.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta , GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?

back