BY CLARISONIC #6 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Stephanie T.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I have large pores and blackheads and I think this clarisonic head definitely helps minimize pores and clear out the gunk. I also suffer from acne and at first I broke out more than usual in the beginning, but then about after a month my skin started to clear up
Debora H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love my clarisonic!  I prefer the sensitive skin brush to this one but this one works great for cleansing skin.  My skin seems brighter and softer the more I use this product.  In addition, my skin was smoother with less blemishes.  I would highly recommend this product.  Periodically, QVC usually has it on easy pay which is how I was introduced to it years ago.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
This is a great brush head! I don't find it to be harsh on my dry, sensitive skin. It effectively removes any leftover makeup or other impurities with ease. My skin always feels super clean after using this! It is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it.
Audrey G.
This brush head is the perfect fix for clogged pores. It is very soft and gentle but exfoliates very well. It left my skin very soft and I have re-bought this product multiple times, I would definitely recommend this for anyone with acne
Francesca L.
I personally like this brush because it deep cleanses my skin. I have really acne prone sensitive skin and I develop white heads so easily so this one is perfect for me. I got mine from Macy's when they had a sale and I recommend that u guys give it a try.
Claire L.
Dothan, AL
I like the brush heads for the clarisonic. They are soft brushes that don't harm my skin. I would have given them 5 stars, but I cannot tell a difference between the different types of brush heads. I've used a the acne one, this one, and another and they all feel the same. Overall, I like the brushes.
Sammie H.
I love this brush head. I have super deep and large pores. This helps to clear them out and take off all my makeup. The clarisonic in general is one of the best investments I've made. I have to use this everyday or my skin doesn't feel clean enough.
Paul S.
These are the best heads to use if you have congestion in the pores on and around your nose or throughout your T-zone. They're just strong enough to get out the gook that the regular heads can't, but not strong enough to irritate your skin because of it!
jessica d.
This product is great if you tend to break out or get oily on your back or chest. It's bristles are soft compared to a lot of manual cleansers. It is gentle and good quality. I would not recommend using on your face if you have sensitive skin.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I have been using Clarisonic for over 5 years. I enjoy trying different brush heads including this one. Works extremely well and will continue to use. Very nice packaging and  can change every 3 months. I can see the difference with my skin when I use Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head!
Amanda D.
Windsor, IL
Does this brush head really work any better to clean your pores than the other ones?
Jasmine G.
Douglas, GA
Where could I find this product?
Naomi D.
I already have the radiance & the sensitive brush head. My skin is relatively normal overall but I do struggle with blackheads on my nose and whiteheads on my chin. Would this work for me?
harpreet k.
UK
Is it a great way to minimize acne?
Sam C.
How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitive brush head? And how often do you use it, e.g, sensitive brush head once a day and deep pore brush head every day, once a week??