BY CLARISONIC #8 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Claire L.
Dothan, AL
I like the brush heads for the clarisonic. They are soft brushes that don't harm my skin. I would have given them 5 stars, but I cannot tell a difference between the different types of brush heads. I've used a the acne one, this one, and another and they all feel the same. Overall, I like the brushes.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton, OK
This is a great brush head! I don't find it to be harsh on my dry, sensitive skin. It effectively removes any leftover makeup or other impurities with ease. My skin always feels super clean after using this! It is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it.
Audrey G.
This brush head is the perfect fix for clogged pores. It is very soft and gentle but exfoliates very well. It left my skin very soft and I have re-bought this product multiple times, I would definitely recommend this for anyone with acne
Francesca L.
I personally like this brush because it deep cleanses my skin. I have really acne prone sensitive skin and I develop white heads so easily so this one is perfect for me. I got mine from Macy's when they had a sale and I recommend that u guys give it a try.
Sammie H.
Brunswick , OH
I love this brush head. I have super deep and large pores. This helps to clear them out and take off all my makeup. The clarisonic in general is one of the best investments I've made. I have to use this everyday or my skin doesn't feel clean enough.
Paul S.
These are the best heads to use if you have congestion in the pores on and around your nose or throughout your T-zone. They're just strong enough to get out the gook that the regular heads can't, but not strong enough to irritate your skin because of it!
jessica d.
This product is great if you tend to break out or get oily on your back or chest. It's bristles are soft compared to a lot of manual cleansers. It is gentle and good quality. I would not recommend using on your face if you have sensitive skin.
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
Clairsonic is a staple in my skincare routine and this head is my favorite! The deep pore action feels like a actual spa facial. I can also see real results in the size of my pores. I feel it pushes the product further in for better affects!
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Review for: Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head more...
This is my favorite clarisonic attachment! It's great for getting a deep cleaning of your pores. It's gentle enough to use daily and I love that I can buy this at ulta! I stock up on my clarisonic brushes while shopping for my other makeup!
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I have been using Clarisonic for over 5 years. I enjoy trying different brush heads including this one. Works extremely well and will continue to use. Very nice packaging and  can change every 3 months. I can see the difference with my skin when I use Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head!
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta , GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?