Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin.

Is this brush any better than the daily cleansing brush? Do you see any difference in the size of your pores
Do you like to put the cleanser directly on the brush or on your face first?
Is this a good treatment for large pores?
Start your review of CLARISONIC Deep Pore Brush Head!
Lenexa
I never miss a day without using my Clarisonic with the Deep Pore Brush...it's massages the skin, opens the pores and helps keep my skin clean.  It also helps absorb my products more efficiently.  Never miss a day!
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Fort worth
Always used this brush when I felt I needed a little extra cleaning. Would make lots of suds and my face always felt exfoliated and smooth after using it. I used with a gel cleanser and could really see an improvement in my skin.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Dekalb, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush head was too strong for me. It made my skin too dry, and irritated. My daughter tried also for her acne prone skin, but it was also too much for her skin. I’m sure someone with skin that’s not so sensitive might like it better.
Dry / Puffiness, Fine Lines
I like to use my clarisonic nightly and I think this brush head is too stiff for nightly use. It does clean well but I think it is too easy to over-exfoliate with this brush head. Make sure to use too much pressure when using this brush head and you should be just fine!
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Georgetown, TX
TOO HARSH.  I love love love my clarisonic, but these brush heads are way too harsh for my sensitive skin.  I do have oily skin, which is why I tried them, but I prefer the softer sensitive skin brush head.
Malverne
This provides great exfoliation and helps to cleanse the skin to allow treatments to better absorb. I have very sensitive skin, so I’d recommend working up to the full time per face area if you are dealing with rebound dryness.
Chicago
Clarisonic Brushes are amazing ! This deep pore head you can attach to your regular clarisonic brush and give yourself extra deep cleaning ! Great to use twice a week as at home treatment -> must have product for battling acne !
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Simpsonville, SC
This brush head is okay, it seemed kind of rough for my acne prone skin. I use retin-A and it was just irritating my skin so much so I had to return this and exchange for a gentler brush head. If you are on any drying acne medication I wouldn't recommend this brush head it will only irritate your skin more.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Woodbridge
Of all the Clarisonic brush heads, this is my least favorite. The rush is effective with getting my skin clean and exfoliated, but I find this brush very harsh-- at least for the first few uses. The packaging is neat and clean and it's easy to use.
Sensitive / Sensitivity
Smithcourt Drive, Little Stoke
I love this brush head, it really does clean out my pots and leaves my skin looking a lot cleaner and fresher. It’s very easy to use, and come with a cover which is great for keeping things sanitary. Definitely a must have!
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...