BY CLARISONIC #6 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Patrice W.
Austin, TX
I have used my Clarisonic for 8 years and I love it! The deep pore brush is my favorite because it really leaves my face feeling exfoliated and clean. I would like to get a new Clarisonic, but changing the heads frequently is most important and it's why  I still have the same one for all this time.
Emily G.
I have very oily, acne prone skin and in the beginning my skin seemed to love this brush head but eventually I found out it was making it worse. I use my Clairsonic once a day in the evening just to make sure I've gotten ALL my makeup off and this really did make sure of it however, I feel like maybe just using it once a week is better for my skin type personally but really helps to unclog those pores!
Tara M.
Kansas City, MO
This brush head makes my skin feel like it is being properly cleaned, especially after a day of wearing a full face of makeup. It effectively cleans my skin and works well with my facial cleanser. Although it is a little pricey to replace, it is worth it for the results that I see.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
I love this brush head! I use it with the clarisonic brush and it cleans my face so well. It cleans my face 6x more than my hands! It's a little harsh but it really gets into your skin for a full cleaning. I definitely will purchase again! You can get them on groupon for cheap.
Cherelle A.
Mattapan, MA
This was my go to until you have to replace it every few months. The price for the replacement was just to much. But the brush for sure does get deep down into the pores. I wish you did not have to get the replacement so much but I would still buy if you do not prefer price.
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
My go to brush head!  Some of their brush heads are soft and don't really make you feel very clean.  This is very exfoliating and comes in a tiny little box.  They can  be expensive if you just buy them at full price, but there are deals on so many websites so keep your eyes peeled1
Mecca B.
Auburn
This was too harsh. I love a deep clean, but it broke me out. My skin was so irritated. The brush was really rough and scratchy. It was so bad, I ended up never using my clarisonic again. I couldn't find a brush that suited my skin. Bummer because this brand is super expensive.
Ethel V.
Miami
these are the only types of brushes that is use with my clarisonic, it works better then any other brush. i really feel like it does what it's says it's going to do and really clears out my pores after a full day. i wish the brushes lasted longer and i didn't have to replace them so often but oh well
Ruqia M.
Honestly i dont seem to see a difference between the brush heads and I've used a couple. BUT having said that, I'll also say regardless of which brush head you use, clarisonic does a fab job if cleansing your skin. Not a beauty essential but great to have if you can afford it.
Haley J.
Cottendale
I love this brush head it came with my brush when I bought it and I have since then bought another. I use mine every night. It makes my
Face feel much more clean than when I just use my hands. I can tell it really cleans down in your pores instead offsite in the surface
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?