BY CLARISONIC #8 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Great brush head for gentle, but effective cleansing. I honestly wasn't sure that the varying brush heads would matter...I mean, how can these actually do different things? Well let me tell you, I think this one does great at removing makeup and cleaning my pores! I will not be buying the others any longer. Sticking to what makes my face feel clean and fresh.
Subira I.
N Bethesda, MD
The worst of all their brushes. This and the acne ones gave me contact dermatitis in the worst way. When I swapped back to normal, my skin got much better, almost overnight. This is one of those products where a dupe is not always going to give you what you need, either. Steer clear of some of these sketchy eBay sellers who offer it for 1cent.
Yolanda V.
This is the only brush I use on my clarisonic. I only use my brush a couple times a week to avoid makeup build up and don't want to irritate my skin. This brush in combination with my other products has made for a good skin routine. I only gave it 4 stars because it is a bit pricey for a brush that has to be replaced so frequently.
Sophia Q.
Grovetown , GA
I'm a huge supporter of the Clarisonic brand. I bought my first Clarisonic in 2009 and haven't looked back since. This brush head is perfect for people like me who need deep cleansing of larger pores on their face and have other issues like blackheads. At $27 a head, needing to be replaced every 3 months, it can be costly. But if you look out for sales (Ulta has great 2 for 1 sales in the fall), you can make it work.
Morgan L.
Westerville, OH
I purchased this brush head out of curiosity and I'm not sure that it's improving my skin at all. I really like my clarisonic but when I used this brush head I got a lot of small red bumps on my face and I seemed to have more acne than before. This wasn't exactly the solution I was looking for and definitely didn't work for my face. Kind of a bummer since it was almost $30!
Jessica K.
I really love this product. I have acne and I wash my face 2-3x daily. After a long night out with makeup on and in the heat, it does a phenomenal job at removing it all. I use this product all the time. It's been great with unclogging my pores and clearing up breakouts. It's a bit expensive but well worth it!
Adriana G.
I use this daily! I was worried at first because I started breaking out more at first. When I asked a sales associate at sephora she said it was because it was pulling all the first in my pores to give it time. In a couple of weeks my skin was clear and vibrant. Haven't had a breakout since. Love it!
Kaylee L.
This is great for a once in a while use. It's dense and gets into pores really well, personally it's too harsh for me to use everyday but when I really need that deep clean I reach for this attachment! Gets everything clean!
Tara M.
Kansas City, MO
This brush head makes my skin feel like it is being properly cleaned, especially after a day of wearing a full face of makeup. It effectively cleans my skin and works well with my facial cleanser. Although it is a little pricey to replace, it is worth it for the results that I see.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
I love this brush head! I use it with the clarisonic brush and it cleans my face so well. It cleans my face 6x more than my hands! It's a little harsh but it really gets into your skin for a full cleaning. I definitely will purchase again! You can get them on groupon for cheap.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta , GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?