Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin.

Is this brush any better than the daily cleansing brush? Do you see any difference in the size of your pores
Do you like to put the cleanser directly on the brush or on your face first?
Is this a good treatment for large pores?
Start your review of CLARISONIC Deep Pore Brush Head!
Missouri city, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go to brush head. I feel like since I started using my Clarisonic my skin has done a 180. My skin is less dull and I break out MUCH less. I’ve noticed that if I stop using it then I start to breakout again. This brush head + my Clarisonic are SO important to my skincare routine.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Raynham, MA
I LOVE this brush head. Yes, it’s a little rough and intense but the clean feeling it leaves is amazing! I use this at night to make sure I get all my make up off and boy does it do it’s job. If you don’t have sensitive skin, I highly recommend this brush head!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Laguna Beach
This is my favorite brush head. I have used the normal skin one and the sensitive skin brush but both did not work as well as this one. This is definitely the best one for my skin. I have oily skin and large pores so this brush is great for my skin. It’s soft and not too harsh.
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Rochester , NY
Love love love this brush head! I honestly do not know what I would do without my Clarisonic! I like this brush because it takes off all makeup from the day while really deep cleaning your pores! Great for anyone with clogged up pores as it really gets in there to clean them out!!!!
Laguna Hills
Really great product. I buy every 2-3 months. Feels amazing on the skin. Really helps my skin feel clean and fresh. Price it’s affordable. Easy to find on beauty stores like Sephora and Ulta.
CLARISONIC Replacement Brush Head Twin Pack for Deep Pore Cleansing
CLARISONIC Replacement Brush Head Twin Pack for Deep Pore Cleansing
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Philadelphia, PA
I think this is the best head to purchase. I bought the Clarisonic to get a deep thorough cleaning. So I don't know why people would be purchasing the soft cashmere brushes, might as well just use a gentle washcloth. It's not abrasive at all just does a good job cleaning.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
The best brush head I’ve gotten to try yet. Gives the most exfoliation out of the other options while still being soft on the skin. Super easy to clean and hasn’t discolored on me yet. Could be cheaper but that’s Clarisonic for you!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Atlanta, GA
This is probably my favorite brush head, for it really does a great job at exfoliating deeply. It is too harsh to use on my skin every day, but it really beneficial for the days I need deeper clean. It has really helped me control my pore size by keeping them clean.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Belford
Best face brush for a deep pore clean. My skin always feel clear of impurities and super soft. I could never go back to a regular face brush again! The packaging is beautiful and simple. This company also stands behind their warranty! I will stick with Clarisonic.
New Rochelle
Loved this! Got deep down into my clogged, oily pores. Only con is that you have to continually buy the brush heads. This product was in between gentle and harsh. Use this with caution if you have sensitive skin, or use it exclusively with the timer built in to the mia.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...