BY CLARISONIC #7 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Jessica K.
I really love this product. I have acne and I wash my face 2-3x daily. After a long night out with makeup on and in the heat, it does a phenomenal job at removing it all. I use this product all the time. It's been great with unclogging my pores and clearing up breakouts. It's a bit expensive but well worth it!
Adriana G.
I use this daily! I was worried at first because I started breaking out more at first. When I asked a sales associate at sephora she said it was because it was pulling all the first in my pores to give it time. In a couple of weeks my skin was clear and vibrant. Haven't had a breakout since. Love it!
Kaylee L.
This is great for a once in a while use. It's dense and gets into pores really well, personally it's too harsh for me to use everyday but when I really need that deep clean I reach for this attachment! Gets everything clean!
Patrice W.
Austin, TX
I have used my Clarisonic for 8 years and I love it! The deep pore brush is my favorite because it really leaves my face feeling exfoliated and clean. I would like to get a new Clarisonic, but changing the heads frequently is most important and it's why  I still have the same one for all this time.
Emily G.
I have very oily, acne prone skin and in the beginning my skin seemed to love this brush head but eventually I found out it was making it worse. I use my Clairsonic once a day in the evening just to make sure I've gotten ALL my makeup off and this really did make sure of it however, I feel like maybe just using it once a week is better for my skin type personally but really helps to unclog those pores!
Tara M.
Kansas City, MO
This brush head makes my skin feel like it is being properly cleaned, especially after a day of wearing a full face of makeup. It effectively cleans my skin and works well with my facial cleanser. Although it is a little pricey to replace, it is worth it for the results that I see.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
I love this brush head! I use it with the clarisonic brush and it cleans my face so well. It cleans my face 6x more than my hands! It's a little harsh but it really gets into your skin for a full cleaning. I definitely will purchase again! You can get them on groupon for cheap.
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
My go to brush head!  Some of their brush heads are soft and don't really make you feel very clean.  This is very exfoliating and comes in a tiny little box.  They can  be expensive if you just buy them at full price, but there are deals on so many websites so keep your eyes peeled1
Cherelle A.
Mattapan, MA
This was my go to until you have to replace it every few months. The price for the replacement was just to much. But the brush for sure does get deep down into the pores. I wish you did not have to get the replacement so much but I would still buy if you do not prefer price.
Ruqia M.
Honestly i dont seem to see a difference between the brush heads and I've used a couple. BUT having said that, I'll also say regardless of which brush head you use, clarisonic does a fab job if cleansing your skin. Not a beauty essential but great to have if you can afford it.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?