Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin.

Is this brush any better than the daily cleansing brush? Do you see any difference in the size of your pores
Do you like to put the cleanser directly on the brush or on your face first?
Is this a good treatment for large pores?
Start your review of CLARISONIC Deep Pore Brush Head!
This product is okay. You have to apply the cleanser to the face first. Sometimes I think this product is too rough on my skin.
Dry, Sensitive / Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
San Dimas, CA
This is my go to brush head. I feel like the others are too soft for a good exfoliation. This is great for daily exfoliation.
Oily, Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
Sarasota, FL
A solid, deep clean. Not to harsh for acne sensitive areas. Works with any cleanser. Made skin feel clean but not dried out.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
My face is very sensitive. this definitely help me wash my face without drying my face nor making my face red. Love it
Van Buren Twp, MI
It helps remove blackheads & is super soft so it is not too harsh on your skin. I love using it with the deep pore cleanser.
Stewartville, MN
Helped my acne prone skin. Really gets down deep and cleans out your pores and leaves skin feeling fresh and clean! Love it!
Combination / Acne
Marinette
Left my face and skin feel soft and silky smooth. So effective I can't imagine living without it now and it's very gentle.
Plano, TX
used once- was a friends- and felt luke a toothbrush wiggling on my face. wasn't su per shocked, didn't take off all makeup
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Spring
I don’t only use this for cleansing, but also make up removal. My face always feels smooth and rehydrated after using this.
North Laurel
Love that this brush head is gentle enough for sensitive skin but still manages to get deep into pores and clean them out!
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Sensitivity
Ask a question to the Influenster community...