Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin.

Is this brush any better than the daily cleansing brush? Do you see any difference in the size of your pores
Do you like to put the cleanser directly on the brush or on your face first?
Is this a good treatment for large pores?
Start your review of CLARISONIC Deep Pore Brush Head!
Really removes makeup, and can be used in the shower. It really leaves your skin soft. Great battery charge hold. I do wish that I bought the mia instead, so that it is easier to travel with and the charger is smaller and less bulky with the mia
Acne
De pere, WI
I just purchased a two pack of these and I LOVE them so far! It is not to harsh on your skin and it really deeply cleanses your pores! I recommend this over the sensitive brush head that comes with clarisonic.
San Antonio , TX
After the first week I saw a difference in my pores and the blackheads I had. My pore have gotten smaller! I didn't think that would ever happen! My skin has never looked so great.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads
arlington
I liked this brush head. It helps removing blackhead and exfoliates my skin really well. My skin is not sensitive so I don’t find the brush harsh on my skin. The only problem is the price, I find it steep.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Anderson
Really worth the money leaves your face felling squeaky clean!! it really helped reduce my acne and the size of my pores . I really recommend this if your looking for a good acne reducer or just a daily face cleanser it truly works wonders!!
Combination / Acne
Appleton, WI
I prefer this brush over the original... I feel that it gets to my blackheads more and gives me an all over better complexion. Really tho, you can't go wrong with a clarasonic.
Dark Spots
This is one of my absolute favorite brush heads for my Clarisonic brushes! It works so so well and isn’t too harsh on my sensitive skin. Really cleans out my pores and feels so nice! My face is so clean after using!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Raleigh, NC
This has helped immensely with my problem skin. I feel like it helps my cleansers get really deep, and it has definitely helped reduce the number of blackheads I have.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring
CARMEL, IN
I love using the brush twice a week. It makes my skin feel extra clean. I really feel like this brush gets all the gunk out of my skin as well as exfoliating a bit.
Combination / Dark Spots
Manchester, MO
This is my favorite Clarasonic head. It gives a good deep clean, exfoliates and doesn't wear down too quickly. I definitely think using this brush head has improved my skin.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...