Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin.

Is this brush any better than the daily cleansing brush? Do you see any difference in the size of your pores
Do you like to put the cleanser directly on the brush or on your face first?
Is this a good treatment for large pores?
Start your review of CLARISONIC Deep Pore Brush Head!
I started using the daily cleansing brush head in December and my skin became perfectly clear! In the past I have struggled with small breakouts of about 2-10 pimples. Nothing major, but using the other brush head made my skin absolutely perfect. One night I accidentally went to bed without removing my makeup or cleansing my skin like I always do and my skin freaked out. I bought the deep pore cleansing head in an effort to clear up my pores and it made me breakout even more. I will not be buying this head again.
Combination, Sensitive / Redness, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
Toulon
La meilleure tête de nettoyage pour ma Clarisonic Mia 2. Elle nettoie plus profondément que les autres têtes Clarisonic. De par ce fait, mes pores sont nickels et du coup, ils rétrécissent petit à petit. Pour la même raison, à savoir mon nettoyant non adapté, je ne peux pas l'utiliser actuellement
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
palaja
Idéale pour les pores dilatés et les peaux a tendance grasse. Nettoye mieux que la brosse basique sans irriter la peau
Combination / Blackheads
United states
This product is one I cannot live without! I used to wash my face with just a cleanser of my choice and rinse with water. I never felt like my skin was thoroughly cleaned. But ever since I've been using the clarisonic mia fit, my skin has been in good shape! I truly feel like it cleans my skin on a whole other level that gets deep down. I have noticed less breakouts and an overall healthier appearance to the skin. I will never go back to regular washing my face and will continue to use this device for the long haul! I highly recommend everyone have a clarisonic!!
Dry / Redness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Lake Zurich, IL
Good brush but I didn't notice any difference compared to the other brush heads, the only thing was that it felt more stuff but the pay off was minimal to none compared to any of there other heads. Each brush head is $22 and while the clarisonic as a whole did help with my along texture getting a different head didn't really do much for me. Would buy another head for sure but it doesn't not matter in my opinion which one you get as I have tried 3 different ones and they all do the same thing on my face
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Amazing product! Takes you less time in the shower, cuz instead of having a whole routine where you got to get the soap in your sponge ready and wash it and all that stuff you just got this little head that connects to your batteries and Wallah! Clean it when you're done put it up and it's ready for the next use very good price I would definitely recommend to use if you haven't tried it :-)!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
I love this Clarisonic brush for oily skin. I only use it a couple times a week, but it is really deep cleansing. I feel a difference after using it, my skin feels soft and my skincare products seem to absorb better. When you are oily, you tend to want a bit more abrasion, so this fits the bill. I don't use it every day, because I worry my skin would be left raw. This is a good brush to use when I need a deep exfoliatio
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring
Knoxville, TN
My skin feels smoother and I have noticed a difference in appearance of enlarged pores especially on my nose and chin areas. I have combination skin and it's difficult to find something I can use all over my face that doesn't irritate the less oily areas.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I wish this brush head got more done. I haven't seen much of a difference in my skin from this brush and I'm really surprised. I would improve this by making it rougher to get those deep pores. I'm still seeing if I like it but I think I will change my opinion.
milledgeville
i got this brush head for my CLARISONIC Mia Prima brush a few months ago and it's quickly become my favorite of the brush heads, even better than the blackhead removing and exfoliating options. a great cleansing brush head and gentle on the skin.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...