BY CLARISONIC #6 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
I LOVE my Clarisonic and paired with the deep cleansing brush head it’s like heaven for my face! I have huge pores and see a significant difference when I pair my cleansers with this brush head. It really gets down in to my skin to clean and refresh it! I use everything from creamy to gel based cleansers with this brush head and all it does is improve the results!
Rachel F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head more...
Love this. I have lily acne prone skin and this brush head really helps with the oil production. Prior to this I also had very large pores. This along with products containing glycolic acid helped to reduce the appearance of my pores. Love this brush head for oily skin.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head, Deep Pore, Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head more...
I buy these from Sephora and use it every other day, it took so much dirt off my skin I couldn’t believe it. But HOLY CRAP these things are expensive! They’re about $27 for ONE brush. That’s way to expensive. But of course I bought these brushes because I wasn’t going to just not use it, so I kept my eyes peeled for sales and deals. You save about $2 when you buy a set of 2.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
Has extremely improved my skincare routine l! I will never go back to washing my face with my hands again. This brush really cleans skin and gets rid of all my makeup! Reduced my pore size and keeps black heads at bay. If your not using a clarsonic you need one now!
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
all Clarisonic products are amazing! I'm on my second device and have been purchasing a variety of brush heads for several years. This brush head which I purchased on Amazon does an amazing job of getting a really deep clean. Very happy with these products
Melissa P.
Queens
Review for: Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head more...
This brush works really good to get into my pores. I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 because it is a little rough for my skin. I switched out for the green acne brush because of it’s softer bristles. But other than that, this is a great brush head for deep clean if you don’t have sensitive skin
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
I LOVE this brush head. Yes, it’s a little rough and intense but the clean feeling it leaves is amazing! I use this at night to make sure I get all my make up off and boy does it do it’s job. If you don’t have sensitive skin, I highly recommend this brush head!
Shannon T.
I have incredibly textured skin and after only a few uses with this brush head I had noticed a HUGE difference in my complexion. I have acne so the sensitive brush head just wasn't getting the job done but this helps with acne, black heads, texture, and I've noticed a decrease in my pore size (didn't know that was even possible)!
Michelle E.
Oxford
I love my Clarisonic but the brushes don’t seem to be too different from each other, like this one and the acne one. They feel the same to me, but the price is the same so I guess it doesn’t matter much. They are kind of pricey but the clean feeling I get does make it worth it.
Hanna H.
Dublin, OH
I use this when my skin is acting up and I have a lot of problem areas. If I start using this brush, but the end of the week it will have helped my skin tremendously. It gets all the gunk out leaving you with squeaky clean skin.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?