BY CLARISONIC #8 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Review for: Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head more...
Love this brush head to use with my clarisonic. You can really feel it deep cleaning your pores. Recommend.
adrienne s.
Bowie, MD
I only use this brush head on my clarisonic classic. My skin feels so clean and exfoliated after using it.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love this product I feel like this brush head get in there and leaves my skin looking great.
Ciara G.
Medina, OH
Review for: Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head more...
Makes my skin feel great! Very easy to use and the results really show. My skin looks noticeably better!
Jackeline V.
Houston
I really recomend it it really helps with all the oily skin and pores. It cleans your skin really good!!!
Susan O.
Arverne, NY
Review for: Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head, Deep Pore, Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head more...
Amazing, my pores are smaller and my skin is so clean after using this. I use it every night. Love it.
Karen Massiel J.
Doral, FL
Really good product. it works really well.bthe charge does not least so much. But it works really good.
Jenny Y.
Too harsh to use as often as directed. Only use once a week, get a softer head and use gentle cleanser
Johanna T.
Duluth, GA
Great product! My skin feels super clean after I use it. It has also helped with minimizing breakouts.
Jeanna B.
Long Beach, WA
My favorite brush! Great for refining large pores! CLARISONIC Deep Pore Brush Head
Jeanna
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta , GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?