BY CLARISONIC #7 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Devin C.
Review for: Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head, Deep Pore, Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head more...
I just got this in the mail today I ordered a two pack of these during the sephora rouge sale. Omg this head is perfect I was using the radiance head that cane with my mia 2 and I liked it but this is just a bit more sturdy and I feel cleans a bit better. Very happy with my purchase.
Shelesea R.
Chestermere , AB
This isn't my favourite brush head from Clarisonic. I found that with this one it seemed to make my pores look larger. I never use to find that I had visible ones, but after I started using it I noticed it more. I think this would work better for someone that had acne prone skin, that would get clogged pores regularly. I still felt that it left my skin feeling smooth and soft. But maybe it was just to intense foe me.
Kallie D.
Pembroke , ON
I really like this type of brush head for my clarisonic. It's gentle and not rough on my skin, but it really gets deep into my pores and cleans them right out. I washed my face with my hands first just as a test and then used my clarisonic with this brush after and it was amazing how much more dirt it removed from my already cleansed face. A great choice if you have big pores.
Sheena E.
MARYSTOWN, NL
I really like this brush head. At first when I started using a clarisonic it was too rough for my skin but I guess where it's for pores it was normal. It's the brush head I'm using currently with my clarisonic. Still love it. Ever since using it with my clarisonic last year I've noticed the biggest difference in my pore size and that there's not as much dirt in them either
Ayla W.
Vancouver, BC
I like this head for the clarisonic. I don't find it too harsh at all. I find that if I haven't used it in awhile and then I use it, I might break out. I do find that it keeps my pores unclogged though and my face feels nice smooth and clean after using this. I usually use it a few times at night per week while I'm showering.
vivian w.
Windsor, ON
This is the brush head i use because I have oily and acne prone skin. This deep cleaning brush helps the all the dirt and makeup off my face and leaves nothing behind. I use this when i have makeup on for a long period of time and I want to make sure I clean my face effectively.
Aysel Lale R.
Tried this one for the pores not sure how much it does for the pores but it deep cleanses and the price is good. I found my self use this more then the original ones, the original one is more soft so I always use this one if I dont have irritated skin.
Su L.
Toronto, ON
This deep pore cleaning brush head works wonders on my big pores around my nose and cheeks. It helps with exfoliating and resurfacing my skin texture. Since I am a daily user, I do alternate with the Radiance brush head to give my skin a break from deep cleansing.
Winnie W.
Toronto
With the help of this brush head, I have seen a big difference in my skin. I don't think this brush is too harsh for my skin so i'm able to use this almost every day. Very effective for oily and acne prone skin. Provides such a deep cleanse that I was shocked at how much makeup was still on my face even after using a wipe and coconut oil.
Chloe M.
Castlemilk , Glasgow
Bought this head for my clarasonic as I myself have really large pours so for self preference I like a intense bristle brush to get deep into them and give them a good cleanse, this does just the trick for me and leaves my skin looking glowing
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?