BY CLARISONIC #7 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
I am very sure this is a great product. I've been using it for six months and I love it.
Aliesha A.
I love this brush head. It gets into my skin and cleans all parts. Will continue to use.
Liliya D.
Vancouver, WA
Best brush head in my opinion. Really cleans your pores and makes them appear smaller.
Ann M.
Love this brush head, cleanse my pores with out irritation, gentle enough to use daily.
Johnna R.
Have mine! Is so gentle. Glad I have a ClarisImpact brush! Well worth it. Clean face
Bri J.
Louisville, KY
Great brush for the best, deep clean. Feel so fresh after.
Audrey C.
Saint, CA
Review for: Deep Pore more...
I am a huge fan of the clarisonic brush and I blame myself so much for not having bought it before !! That being said, I had the brush with an ordinary head when buying and I was conquered. To my surprise, after 3 months (delay to change the head to eliminate bacteria), I saw that there were several kinds of brush head. (They are $ 30 each or $ 49 for two at sephora). I hesitated between those for deep pores or those for acne. Since my buttons are pretty well regulated by the simple use of the brush, I went for my pores dilated. I must admit that I am a little disappointed, I was expecting a small miracle. They are minimized a bit, but the problem is still glaring. In addition, the brush is a little more "hard" than the original, so sensitive skin keep you away, although you have a brush head especially for you;) also, I found that it was less lather my cleaning gel. I had to make sure I had a good amount of water on my face and a good amount of gel, unlike the first brush I tried. I just saw that there is Clarisonic cleansing gel for dilated pores, so if I would buy those brushes, it would be after trying the matching gel!
Lucy C.
Littleover , Derby
Deliberated for ages over buying the Clarisonicc and eventually decided to take the plunge and purchase he Clarisonic Aria, the sensitive and deep cleansing brush heads. Cannot fault this, and was worth every penny. Feels and looks luxe to use and really does deliver results. Especially great after a day of heavy makeup and as part of a double/triple cleansing method. I use mine 1-2 times daily and the adjustable speed settings as well as the range of different brush heads mean you can taper the function to your skin and vary them as necessary
Gianna M.
I usually only use this brush head. I think it works well to clean my face and getting the residual makeup off my skin. I'm not sure it really makes a difference in the size of my pores or not, but my face feels nice and clean after. It is a little on the rough side so it may not be for you if you have sensitive skin. I like this one bc of how the bristles feel. It is very dense and almost a little too rough. But it's the one I like. I buy it from Ulta for about $27
Kat I.
Darguina
Review for: Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head, Deep Pore, Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head more...
This is my second clarisonic facial brush, I have been using them for about 5 years now and I can't live without it now! I did prefer my old one as it had 3 speeds and gave a little beep so I knew how long to clean each quadrant of my face but this one was cheaper so it wasn't worth the extra $$$ for that one small aspect. My pores are smaller, my face always feels so clean. It has dramatically improved my skin tone and texture over the years. I'm often told I looks at least 10 years younger than I am so I feel like I may be able to credit this system :)
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?