BY CLARISONIC #8 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Shawna W.
My favorite brush head for my clarisonic! Not too tough but just enough to make me feel like I got a good cleaning!
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
This was a great brush for washing your face daily its nit to rough and gets all the dirt and makeup off i love it.
Lisa S.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Deep cleans without drying out your skin. And its definitely Ok for everyday use even on sensitive skin. I love it
Sharrukina T.
Love this brush head. It works great and helps to keep my skin nice and clear. Its soft and doesn't bother my face.
Amanda K.
Love my Clarisonic and this is my favorite brush head. I have large pores and this is their best option for me.
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
Omg i love these i haven't tried this exact brand but have tried one and they are super soft and feel amazing
Kacey C.
Altamonte Springs
I am in love with This. It cleans my skin, helps with breakouts and blackheads. It’s expensive but worth it .
Brittany C.
Harvey, IL
I love this Clarisonic brush head! My all time favorite. Its gentle to the skin and deeply cleanses my skin.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite clarisonic head so far. I have used most of them and this one gives me the cleanest feel
Flora H.
Henderson, NV
Great for deep ckeaning. I also use it on my body. Elbows, knees, backs of thighs, chest. Rough skin areas.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta , GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?