BY CLARISONIC #6 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
I always use this with philosophy or a charcoal cleaner to really get gunk out of pores. Leaves face feeling super clean and bright.
Stephanie J.
I love this cleaning head. My skin feels clean and soft after I use. Gentle enough for me to use every day with my gentle face wash.
Sonia B.
Sacramento, CA
Overall a decent brush. However I felt like for my skin it didn't have that "fresh clean" type of feel. Overall I love my clarisonic.
Courtney N.
This is the only brush head I use for my clarisonic, I feel like it gets all the dirt out vs. the other brush heads highly recommend
Katherine R.
Forest, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush head! I will definitely get this one from now on! Cleans just right for my sensitive skin with blackheads !
Amanda B.
I can definitely feel a deeper clean using this brush. Very important to change out these brushes frequently (maybe every 2-3 months)
Rose P.
I use this brush head twice a week to deep clean my face. It does make a difference between using this brush verse using your hands.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
I really like this brush head. I have found that my acne has been much less and that my skin is by far cleaner than ever before.
Erin m.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head more...
This is my go to brush head for
My Clairisonic . The price was reasonable and it made a huge difference in my dry, acne prone skin.
Komal A.
Bellingham, MA
I use Olay, which is much cheaper n a better product!!! I feel it's just branding why spend more money when u can get it for less
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta , GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?