BY CLARISONIC #8 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Natalie S.
Bethlehem, PA
I am not so fascinated by the brush. It's too overpriced , i never noticed a difference from before and after even after 1 month of use.
Jen M.
Burnsville, MN
I use this once a day after a double cleanse and I feel like I get a deeper clean with a little exfoliation. Def helps with my scarring.
Abriel J.
Meherrin
I absolutely love this brush! It helps me get a really nice deep clean. After using it, i feel so refreshed and my face feels so clean!
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
Review for: Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head, Deep Pore, Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head more...
Love love love how well this product works! Clears my acne up without over drying my skin! Must have! Makes it super smooth and clean!
Amber M.
I really love the clarisonic and these brush heads. My skin always Feels great, fresh, clean, not too soft, gives a nice deep cleaning.
ashley u.
Floral Park, NY
I love this brush head it's one of my favorites. I usually use the green acne one but I think this one is better at cleansing the pores
Caitlin P.
Sault Ste, ON
I absolutely love my clarisonic my skin has never been so clear. I am combination skin and using this brush head helped clear my pores
Taylor R.
Abingdon, MD
Too harsh. Even with using once or twice a week I felt like every time I used it I’d be breaking out for a couple days out of no where.
Katherine R.
Forest, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush head! I will definitely get this one from now on! Cleans just right for my sensitive skin with blackheads !
Rose P.
I use this brush head twice a week to deep clean my face. It does make a difference between using this brush verse using your hands.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta , GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?