BY CLARISONIC #7 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I have been using this and I love it! It makes my face smooth and feeling clean and fresh. It can be very expensive though.
Michelle P.
Cleveland, OH
Love using this brush with my clairsonic! I use this a few times a week and I love how clean my skin looks and feels after!
Molly M.
This brush makes my skin feel soft and clean. It removes the dirty from my skin and really useful to remove all the makeup.
Annie B.
Spring
Review for: Deep Pore more...
I don’t only use this for cleansing, but also make up removal. My face always feels smooth and rehydrated after using this.
Natasha M.
North Laurel
Love that this brush head is gentle enough for sensitive skin but still manages to get deep into pores and clean them out!
Brittany N.
Bethlehem , PA
This little tool has made my skin so crazy soft. Really cleanses and makes my face feel refreshed, invigorated, and CLEAN.
Kimberly W.
Three Rivers, MI
Handsdown my favorite Clarisinic brush head for my Mia 2. It really gets in there and gives me the best clean of the line.
Seher H.
Centreville, VA
This is my go-to brush head. It really helped with my acne and my oily skin with my large pores. Thank God for this brush
Brianna K.
Big Rapids, MI
One of my favorite brush heads for my Mia 2 Clarisonic face brush! Really does make my face feel amazing after I use it!
aisha  a.
I have this and it does what it says. I feel cleans your pores and very well. I usually use it after I remove my makeup.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?