BY CLARISONIC #8 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
Does exactly what it describes itself as. It deeply cleans the pores and I feel like my pores have been very refined because of this specific head.
Brittany W.
Very effective exfoliating cleaning brush! I always feel like im getting a good deep cleaning with this brush! Isn't too harsh on my skin either
Abby Y.
Perfect for getting deep into your pores for acne treatment and cleansing!! Clarisonic is perfect for making your skin feel clear and healthy.
Allie S.
This brush head is great for days when you wear a lot of make up and need a deep clean but I do not recommend it for every day use, too harsh!
Shyanne D.
Spokane, WA
I think this brush head gives the deepest clean out of all of the brush heads. It makes my face feel the best out of all of the brush heads.
Carey E.
I absolutely love this brush. I use it daily. I feel like my face isn't clean unless I use it. It can be a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Hawa L.
liked it when i had it. to be honest, haven't bought it because of how expensive it gets. need to make sure it's not getting moldy
Jen M.
Burnsville, MN
I use this once a day after a double cleanse and I feel like I get a deeper clean with a little exfoliation. Def helps with my scarring.
Natalie S.
Bethlehem, PA
I am not so fascinated by the brush. It's too overpriced , i never noticed a difference from before and after even after 1 month of use.
ashley u.
Floral Park, NY
I love this brush head it's one of my favorites. I usually use the green acne one but I think this one is better at cleansing the pores
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta , GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?

back