Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin.

Is this brush any better than the daily cleansing brush? Do you see any difference in the size of your pores
Do you like to put the cleanser directly on the brush or on your face first?
Is this a good treatment for large pores?
Start your review of CLARISONIC Deep Pore Brush Head!
Neenah, WI
This is my favorite brush head! My skin always feels so clean after using this. It helps keep the pores clean and keeps my skin clear when used regularly. I usually get the two pack because it’s a better deal. I got mine at Ulta.
Combination / Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Newark, DE
I felt that different brush styles truly didn’t make a difference in my skin when using for specific reasons they are designed to work to help. Any scrub head will work.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Sun Damage
Bridgeport , WV
I would definitely recommend this product for a clean, fresh-feeling face. I love the Clarisonic line of cleansing brushes. The Deep Pore one is my favorite brush head because the bristles are a bit harder than the sensitive skin brush head - which I have also tried and would recommend if your skin is sensitive to the exfoliation and abrasion. I have been searching for the perfect product to really deep clean my pores for years, and while my face feels a lot cleaner after using this brush, I don't notice a huge difference with my blackheads (nose and chin). I don't have what some would call severe blackheads, but any gunk in my pores grosses me out. With that being said, my pores do feel fresh after using this brush head, and I have noticed that they don't seem as large when I use the brush regularly.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines
Santa Fe, NM
This brush head is fantastic. It cleans my face very well. Facial cleansers don't foam as much with this brush head as they do with the radiance brush head but after moving it around your face enough, it will foam and lather. I use this daily 3 days before my period and the week during and 3 days after....so daily for about 2 weeks and then I alternate with the radiance brush head which is a lot more gentle on the face and perfect for when my hormonal breakouts calm down.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Anaheim, CA
This brush head is amazing for so many different reasons. first off I typically don't use this brush every time i use my clarisonic. i like to switch between a few different types of brush heads depending on my skins needs. That being said when I am on my period i love to use this with an acne cleanser and this helps keep my skin looking blemish free. i love using this brush head as well when i have a clay mask on my face. by using a little bit of water on the brush head only i can easily remove the mask with out having to pull and tug on my skin with a wash cloth or my hands.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
My face has never felt so clean as it did after beginning use of the deep pore head! I love this head and think it really cleans my makeup and grime off of my face at night. I would completely recommend, although the replacement heads are pricey!
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Indianapolis, IN
I have had my Clarisonic Mia for roughly two years now. This particular brush is way to harsh for my face. I think it would be better for people with more acne/oily prone skin. The bristles are too hard and packed in too densely for my skin. I would say I lean more towards the dryer/sensitive skin type. This pretty much destroys my face after using it. It leaves it red and angry for a day or two after. With the Clarisonic, I want to be able to use it everyday. I would not recommend this particular brush head, but would recommend others!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Dark Spots
W Hollywood, CA
I’ve been using Clarisonic Mia for years now I switch from product to products depending on my skin needs. I currently use it Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash With Salicylic Acid, 6 Oz. in the morning since this is when I want the salicylic acid work on my skin and start the day right. The Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head works when you really use it religiously, like anything in this world. You might feel that the bristles are rough but it’s actually gently especially if you use it correctly.
Newark, DE
I bought this brush head recently at Sephora when I skincare seemed a little bit more of a priority due to some random breakouts. I’ve had a Clarisonic for over a year but have never used this. This brush is TOUGH, I would not recommend using it more than two times a week, but I love it! I incorporate it into my skincare routine by keeping it in the shower and switching between this and my other brushheads
Combination / Acne, Blackheads
CLARISONIC Deep Pore Brush Head uploaded by Angela Y.
This brush head is great to get down deep in the pores. I use this one 1X a week and the gentle brush head the other days. A little pricey and the brush heads should be changed often- that can add up ($)! But overall all I see a huge difference in my skin if I continue to use my clarisonic daily. Wet the brush a bit then use your favorite cleanser. I am using Kate Somerville Eradikate cleanser. I am 47 years old but still breakout and have enlarged pores. This also helps with the exfoliation process.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...