BY CLARISONIC #7 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
I'm not convinced this brush head is any better than a normal one. I did not notice any difference in the feel when washing or improvements in my skin.
Dominique B.
Austin, TX
These are pricy but so worth it. I feel like my skin is so grimy when I don't use my clarisonic. When I use this brush head it's not too abrasive either!
Kara K.
New Orleans
Review for: Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head more...
Legit my most favorite brush head! This one gives me such a good scrub and my skin feels so much better afterwards the next one I want to try is for acne
Jennifer B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I used this brush head for months. I really didn't see a difference in my skin. It helps get my skin clean but I still had texture issues and some acne.
Elizabeth W.
Palatine , IL
My skin always feel super soft after using my clarisonic. I do have to be somewhat careful with it as too much pressure can be harsh on sensitive skin
Jessie H.
Phenix City
Helps really get deep into your skin for that deep down clean feel! I have had my mid 2 for 3 years now and wouldn't change or use a different product!
Halena H.
For a deep clean but it doesn't feel harsh on my skin at all. Actually pretty soft. I've definitely noticed the difference in my skin since using it.
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
I use this every single day with my mia2 and favorite cleanser. It works so well. lightly exfoliates skin. Deep cleansing action no clogged pores!.
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
Does exactly what it describes itself as. It deeply cleans the pores and I feel like my pores have been very refined because of this specific head.
Abby Y.
Perfect for getting deep into your pores for acne treatment and cleansing!! Clarisonic is perfect for making your skin feel clear and healthy.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta , GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?