BY CLARISONIC #6 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love this brush head. It's effective yet gental on my sensitive skin. Only set back is the cost. I like to look out for deals at ulta and stock up when they are on sale.
Vashti A.
Yukon
I have been using this brush head for a few months and it has made a difference in the texture of my skin and cleared my break outs.
Tk K.
Wonderful product and my favorite replacement brush. I notice a difference in my skin. Gentle on the skin and I got my brush replacements from ulta on sale :)!!
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
When I used this brush head I did not see any difference between this head and the sensitive skin one I use previously. It did not help my pores whatsoever.
Vanessa D.
Portland
I love this brush head it deep cleans my skin without irritating my sensitive skin. I feel my skin better absorbs products after I cleanse with this brush.
Gabriela H.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the clarisonic deep pore brush.. its my go to when I need to exfoliate my skin. It's effective and I love that I can change the brush when I need to
Melissa E.
Arleta, CA
Love these! My husband has really tough to clean skin because his pores are soooo clogged from his job & these heads really make a difference in his skin!
Jennifer B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I used this brush head for months. I really didn't see a difference in my skin. It helps get my skin clean but I still had texture issues and some acne.
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
I'm not convinced this brush head is any better than a normal one. I did not notice any difference in the feel when washing or improvements in my skin.
Dominique B.
Austin, TX
These are pricy but so worth it. I feel like my skin is so grimy when I don't use my clarisonic. When I use this brush head it's not too abrasive either!
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?