BY CLARISONIC #8 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Kristen S.
Louisville, KY
I use my clarisonic every single day. I love it and it works wonders for my oily skin. The brushes are great, you can choose which type of brush head you want and they even make some for your body!
Michelle S.
Tampa, FL
If you have a problem with pores, this is the brush for you. I literally have 0 clogged pores/bumps on my nose and even though I still have a slight pre issue on my cheeks, it has definitely decrease. This also make my skin feel super soft and clear and it looks very healthy!!!
Haley J.
Cottendale
I love this brush head it came with my brush when I bought it and I have since then bought another. I use mine every night. It makes my
Face feel much more clean than when I just use my hands. I can tell it really cleans down in your pores instead offsite in the surface
Madi M.
I love this brush head. It gives a deep clean and removes all traces of makeup. It doesn't make my cleanser foam as well as normal but I does provide a deep clean! Be careful not to over use though! It can easily dry skin if you use too much or push down too hard.
Jennifer W.
Norton Shores, MI
Wonderful! I have huge pores. Especially on my nose. I've seen such a difference in my skin since I started using this. I broke out a little at first, but after a week or two I really saw a change in my skin for the better. It looks brighter and refreshed.
Libby R.
Love love love this brush head! I had been alternating between the 2 heads i got when i bought my Mia2 but just received this one at Christmas. My sensitive skin cant get enough!
Jessica N.
Gainesville , VA
This is the brush of choice I use with my Clarisonic. It has helped clear out my acne and lower the amount of breakouts I get. Its pricey but I change mine out every 6 months. The skin on my face is worth the $40 for a pack of two a year!
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
I heart this. The first time I used it I thought that it might be too rough, but it's not. I do not have "sensitive" skin, but I do have eczema, so I was worried about it being aggravated. So far, so good, and my pores look smaller.
Lisa H.
Saint Peter, MN
I have been using the clarisonic regular brush for a year now and I loved it and its results, this brush just made the experience better! My skin feels so cleansed and fresh. Its not rough or irritating. Ive noticed considerably less black heads since using this brush
Ashleigh W.
Moberly, MO
I have combination skin and this is my favorite brush head to use. It is deep cleaning but it is not too harsh on the parts of my face that do not tend to break out. It also works really great and helping to combat my oils on my nose.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta , GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?