BY CLARISONIC #7 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Ashleigh B.
Plymouth , MA
I like this brush, it is fairly soft and I think it does a good job without being too harsh. They hold up well, and help reduce oil. I always look like I have a glow after using this.
Karley S.
De pere, WI
I just purchased a two pack of these and I LOVE them so far! It is not to harsh on your skin and it really deeply cleanses your pores! I recommend this over the sensitive brush head that comes with clarisonic.
gwen n.
Really removes makeup, and can be used in the shower. It really leaves your skin soft. Great battery charge hold. I do wish that I bought the mia instead, so that it is easier to travel with and the charger is smaller and less bulky with the mia
Josie R.
San Antonio, TX
After the first week I saw a difference in my pores and the blackheads I had. My pore have gotten smaller! I didn't think that would ever happen! My skin has never looked so great.
kiarasmith123829
Anderson
Really worth the money leaves your face felling squeaky clean!! it really helped reduce my acne and the size of my pores . I really recommend this if your looking for a good acne reducer or just a daily face cleanser it truly works wonders!!
Allie S.
Appleton, WI
I prefer this brush over the original... I feel that it gets to my blackheads more and gives me an all over better complexion. Really tho, you can't go wrong with a clarasonic.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This has helped immensely with my problem skin. I feel like it helps my cleansers get really deep, and it has definitely helped reduce the number of blackheads I have.
Ana Q.
Carmel, IN
I love using the brush twice a week. It makes my skin feel extra clean. I really feel like this brush gets all the gunk out of my skin as well as exfoliating a bit.
Christine W.
Olympia, WA
This is the best brush head, it works so well to unclog my pores and make them look smaller. If you have an oil problem this will help clear that right up, love love love!
Julie N.
I enjoyed using this replaceable deep pore brush head with my clarisonic. It gently removes all dirts and make up off my face leaving it super smooth and non drying.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?