BY CLARISONIC #8 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
This is an amazing brush for Clarisonic easy to place on wand gentle on your skin but it deep cleaning I truly feel the deep clean while using this brush met my expectations there affordable last for 3-4 months is when u would need to replace it amazing
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This product is really a life changer! It cleanses so deep down to my pores and removed so many black heads and dirt. I have been battling with my skin for years, and nothing seemed to work in removing the dirt and blackheads as effectively as this. I like how this product works. Not like the harsh Biore strips that literally pull at your skin to be removed which really hurts. The cost for the Clarisonic is a bit pricey, so I'm not able to purchase it as frequently as I;d like.
Riya V.
Morrisville, NC
I know a lot of people who don't like this brush head, however, it works wonders on my skin. It's gentle enough to use every day and does a thorough job of cleaning my skin without drying it out too much. I use my Mario Badescu facial cleanser with it and I love the combo! 100% recommend this brush to those who deal with large, clogged pores
Angel S.
Saint Clair, MO
Love this brush head. I use it all the time. I actually have a couple. They recommend a new one every few months. I usually soak mine in bleach water and thoroughly runs end dry it out between alternating using the other one.
April D.
Decatur , AL
This brush works wonders for exfoliating the skin. I use it mainly in the summer do to the amount of oil I get. These can get a little pricey, but I like to purchase them in a set and they last for 3 months at a time. I consider it to be completely worth it.
Candace R.
Rogers, AR
I have been using these brushes for several years.  I change them every 2-3 months and feel like they make a big difference in my skin.  It's a gentle scrub brush but it makes the biggest difference. I would definitely recommend this brush for people who have large pores and combination skin.
Patrice W.
Austin, TX
I have used my Clarisonic for 8 years and I love it! The deep pore brush is my favorite because it really leaves my face feeling exfoliated and clean. I would like to get a new Clarisonic, but changing the heads frequently is most important and it's why  I still have the same one for all this time.
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
The Deep Pore Brush has changed my husbands skin for the better! He was always prone to acne due to his oily skin but this brush came along and saved his skin! He loves it and so do I! A total must have for oily skin!
Kristen S.
Louisville, KY
I use my clarisonic every single day. I love it and it works wonders for my oily skin. The brushes are great, you can choose which type of brush head you want and they even make some for your body!
Michelle S.
Tampa, FL
If you have a problem with pores, this is the brush for you. I literally have 0 clogged pores/bumps on my nose and even though I still have a slight pre issue on my cheeks, it has definitely decrease. This also make my skin feel super soft and clear and it looks very healthy!!!
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta , GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?

back