BY CLARISONIC #7 in Skin Care Tools

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Brooklin W.
South Jordan, UT
This Deep Poor Brush Head is the BEST for acne and black heads. Any tiny impurity in your pores, it will get it out!! Super gentle and my skin has never felt so cleanse.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
This is my favorite Clarisonic brush head. It really does a great job cleaning and my pores feel so clean after using it. I feel like it helps keep my skin clear and it makes my cleansers more efficient.
Jenn Z.
I've been using Clarisonic products for years and not too long ago I switched to a deep pore head. NEVER GOING BACK. It cleanses my pores and helps my acne and blemishes even better than the acne head. Definitely recommend!
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
If you have oily skin like I do I wouldn't recommend this because your face will over produce oil and make you look like you just sprayed your face with Pam cooking spray.
Jennifer B.
Newport News, VA
I have oily, acne-prone skin and I use my clairisonic every night. I've used multiple different kinds of brush heads and I've unfortunately never noticed a big difference with this one.
Donnayah V.
Oceanside, CA
One my fav brushes it gets in the skin deep and clear the skin from all dirt. It really digs deep in the skin but I'll personally on use this brush head 2x a week.
Elizabeth G.
I use this in the mornings! Love it!! I feel refreshed and clean, when I don't shower in the mornings! I bought it at Dillard's! Kind of pricey but very worth it!!
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Using a clarisonic gives you a completely different outlook on skin care. The deep pore brush is great at getting down into pores and cleaning them out. It is a great way to exfoliate the skin because it works better than using hands alone. Pair this with a deep pore cleansing face wash or a gentle oily face wash to get two different results but either way expect smooth, clean, clear skin.
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
(Remember to clean immediately after, and you wont have to replace them AS often!! Just use antibacterial soap!)

I love this thing, its an AMAZING thing for your skin if you care about the appearance of your skin at all
I've always had the problematic skin and after I started using this. It had cleared up DRAMATICALLY I refer to it as me "Jesus wand" because it has transformed my skin ENTIRELY
I've tried all the other brush types as well my skin is smooth and soft after using this and I use it with any product I like/love
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
This brush head is my favorite so far. I have visible pores on my nose. Whenever I use this brush head consistently I notice a major difference in my skin. I should be using this with the pore skin care that Clarisonic provides, and I plan on trying it. Even without the skin care (using a regular face wash/moisturizer) I still notice a huge difference in my skin including pore size.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?