Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin.

Is this brush any better than the daily cleansing brush? Do you see any difference in the size of your pores
Do you like to put the cleanser directly on the brush or on your face first?
Is this a good treatment for large pores?
Start your review of CLARISONIC Deep Pore Brush Head!
Such a good brush head! I really feel it cleaning my face especially around my cheeks where I have my largest pores. Great product
Great product! These heads are getting harder to buy though since the Clarisonic counters got removed from majority UK stores
Nairobi
Having sensitive skin this was not the best choice for me. My skin was very irritated while using it and okay when I didn't.
Vancouver, BC
This really works to clear out your pores as well as minimize the size! The heads are pretty expensive but it is worth it!
Manchester
My favourite accessory, it really gets deep into your pores for a fresh and clean feeling, leaves skin clear and smooth
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
palaja
Idéale pour les pores dilatés et les peaux a tendance grasse. Nettoye mieux que la brosse basique sans irriter la peau
Combination / Blackheads
Cancun
Excellent at cleaning your pores, soft brush hairs but still hrs enough to clean effectively! Highly recommend it
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Sarnia, ON
CLARISONIC Deep Pore Brush Head uploaded by Janelle J.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I look forward to cleansing my skin when I use this brush head! It’s so good at improving the look of my pores!
Combination / Acne, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
Exfoliates skin leaving it feeling rejuvenated, smooth, soft and fresh. Makes my skin feel like it’s glowing.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Toronto, ON
A great brush head for a deep clean! Careful if you have delicate or sensitive skin tho, could be a bit much.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...